Find a passion

1sleeep23

Beauty and ethics are one and the same.
Coping with a passion is the best cope there is. I do boxing and when I box I forget about everything. In the ring the only thing in my mind is the match. Its when you truly feel alive and when you live in the moment. It’s complete perfect purity. The feeling is amazing too, its honestly better than orgasming. Whenever I can’t box because of uni or whatever reason I get extremely depressed and notice blackpill irl again. There is honestly no feeling comparable to walking out of the boxing gym drenched in sweat feeling tired asf. You guys should passionmaxx or find something you enjoy and I mean really really enjoy. Something you look out to. Something that keeps you alive. Girls and all that stuff become irrelevant. It makes me so self confident I feel like everyone is beneath me. Whenever normies in uni tell me about how many girls they fucked or how drunk they were at parties I pity them and even feel disgust. They’re shallow and devoid of passion. I’m so much better than all of them. I’m alive. BOXING IS BETTER THAN SEX. I know it’s cope but it’s amazing. Even writing about it excites me. Also whenever I have a black eye or something girls say “omggg what happened” and give me attention JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 61895, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Love is hard to find, but is Friday nite :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and 1sleeep23
my passion is rotting at home and shitposting on looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, 1sleeep23 and humanoidsub7
i have a dream tbh.. im so fucking done with people and them ignoring me. i gotta graduate and then live alone in my rented apartament. with a shitty low paying job so i can finally be free aahhhhh

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Beauty and ethnics are one and the same

• JFL
Reactions: 1sleeep23
i have a dream tbh.. im so fucking done with people and them ignoring me. i gotta graduate and then live alone in my rented apartament. with a shitty low paying job so i can finally be free aahhhhh
Dreams are not enough, dont wait around for things to happen. Keep yourself busy with things you enjoy and push yourself. Find a sport or some shit. Im also waiting to move out so i can leave my shitty family but finding something you enjoy will make time go faster and it’ll distract you from whatever youre in rn

• So Sad
Reactions: edgemaxx
Dreams are not enough, dont wait around for things to happen. Keep yourself busy with things you enjoy and push yourself. Find a sport or some shit. Im also waiting to move out so i can leave my shitty family but finding something you enjoy will make time go faster and it’ll distract you from whatever youre in rn
biggest cope ive ever heard. just listen to meeks bro ''never get up'' it all depends on luck. which i dont have fuarkk ive done everything i could im retarded as fuck. i couldnt even go to uni

honestly i cant have a passion, especially if it applies in the competitive area

for example, i could get into boxing and i would get mentally frustrated from knowing im terrible at it and that i will never make a progress big enough to be recognized as a decent boxer

idk how this mental barrier was born, but its extremely frustrating not being able to enjoy common things because its always about being better and competition between humans

biggest cope ive ever heard. just listen to meeks bro ''never get up'' it all depends on luck. which i dont have fuarkk ive done everything i could im retarded as fuck. i couldnt even go to uni
It IS cope, better to be a happy coper than miserable. Distraction is bliss. What i mean is find something you enjoy to distract yourself with, something you love

It IS cope, better to be a happy coper than miserable. Distraction is bliss. What i mean is find something you enjoy to distract yourself with, something you love
im happy already. thats what keeps me happy. i know im gonna be living my dream at 20 only need ot wait for 3 years and im homeless

honestly i cant have a passion, especially if it applies in the competitive area

for example, i could get into boxing and i would get mentally frustrated from knowing im terrible at it and that i will never make a progress big enough to be recognized as a decent boxer

idk how this mental barrier was born, but its extremely frustrating not being able to enjoy common things because its always about being better and competition between humans
My back is kinda against a wall. If i dont do this i fall into depression to the point where i dont even leave my house for weeks on end. I don’t really have another choice. Embrace the competition even if you lose, its about the battle not the outcome. I know how bluepilled and retarded this sounds but both come down to the same thing. It’s cope and thats not a bad thing, as long as you enjoy life everything is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52298