Finding a Red Pilled Dentist that Accepts Insurance

G

gigachad714

Iron
Without going into too much detail, I found myself approaching this whole Looksmaxing concept on my own the wrong way entirely. Somehow ended up Plant Based for roughly a decade, and in the last year or so I figured out I was cucking myself into oblivion. Between that and bad dentistry with a blue pilled dentist, I have two giant cavities that I have to address before it will be financially feasible to pay a Holistic Dentist to approach this from a biocompatible standpoint with proper implants for long term with no complications (not ideal but it is what it is at this point).

Where would I even start with finding a Red Pilled dentist that could take insurance over here near Los Angeles/Orange County, CA or surrounding areas?

Any help with this would probably help others in the future too who found themselves starting this journey after having looksmin dental history.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
I fucking hate these retarded normie greycels who think this is a redpill community

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Fgsfds and LowTrust
Dentists cannot be anything but bluepilled by nature. They're salesmen, if word got out that it was possible to remineralize enamel etc by yourself using certain compounds they would lose a lot of money if everyone attempted to heal their cavities by themselves. It's all a business and a scam really when you think about it. Sugar/goyslop industry gets you addicted from a young age and ruins your teeth and that leads to you needing to see the dentists. People who don't eat slop don't need the dentist. They're all in bed with each other and everything is about money.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LowTrust
I stopped eating shit long ago but I suspect the first dentist was intentionally malicious, given how bad it got once it started getting bad. I think where one of my cavities is, is way too far gone for repair or remineralization. I stopped using toothpastes that included Glycerin a little too late as well, and figured out cacao homemade toothpaste with various other ingredients could rebuild your teeth a little too late for this particular tooth. The rest I think will be fine on my own, and there's always minimal grinding veneers after all structural issues are sorted out if nothing else as well.

Trying to figure out where to get an implant, as I can't do any type of jaw exercises in this state on my right side either, so I know long term that can make my face very dysmorphic if left unaddressed.

Appreciate any input.

I stopped eating shit long ago but I suspect the first dentist was intentionally malicious, given how bad it got once it started getting bad. I think where one of my cavities is, is way too far gone for repair or remineralization. I stopped using toothpastes that included Glycerin a little too late as well, and figured out cacao homemade toothpaste with various other ingredients could rebuild your teeth a little too late for this particular tooth. The rest I think will be fine on my own, and there's always minimal grinding veneers after all structural issues are sorted out if nothing else as well.

Trying to figure out where to get an implant, as I can't do any type of jaw exercises in this state on my right side either, so I know long term that can make my face very dysmorphic if left unaddressed.

Appreciate any input.
GTFO this site retard

GTFO this site retard
I can't imagine being as much of a negative faggot as you, but carry on, you're showing everyone else that you don't have the mental fortitude to be on RAD140 without being an emotional little bitch about it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LowTrust
I literally picked up the phrase "red pilled dentist" for the first time in my life from a post or reply in a Best of the Best thread assuming someone would know what I'm looking for without a huge description, so you can actually go kill yourself if you want to keep coming at me the way you are with all these gay connotations you're putting on me for no reason lmao

I can't imagine being as much of a negative faggot as you, but carry on, you're showing everyone else that you don't have the mental fortitude to be on RAD140 without being an emotional little bitch about it
You're actually retarded if you thought my bio was serious JFL, can't you even read dumbass, nobody gains 20kg from less than a week :feelskek:
I literally picked up the phrase "red pilled dentist" for the first time in my life from a post or reply in a Best of the Best thread assuming someone would know what I'm looking for without a huge description, so you can actually go kill yourself if you want to keep coming at me the way you are with all these gay connotations you're putting on me for no reason lmao
shutup nigger there is nothing you can do or say to recover from this, you fucked up, now you look like an idiot, because that's exactly what you are. You're clearly a low IQ child so there is no reason why anyone should take someone as illiterate as you seriously, like there's no way you're getting IQ mogged by someone speaking in their 3rd language JFL

You must be actually retarded to think any of this matters beyond me getting the info I was looking for to move forward. You're clearly not just a faggot, but a mentally ill faggot, with down syndrome. Continue manifesting women leaving you some more and talking about how it'll impact you for the rest of your life, and bragging about how it's legal to sleep with 14 year old Women in your country like it isn't still pedophilia regardless of the legality of it in your local area. Sick inbred faggot

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer