Finding out about all the details of the blackpill after my teenage years demotivated me

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
Others might have gotten more motivated but because of my bad financial circumstances and non-existent social circle and career it’s just over.

I knew becoming a NEET would ruin my life but it’s not like I would have preferred it to getting into university. I just didn’t feel like competing against the odds anymore when it came to education.

Studying is fucking bullshit because you forget the useless information anyway after exams or a few years down the line.

So I just played video games, fapped and watched anime instead of trying to graduate night school with good grades. At one point I just said to myself I‘m gonna become a rapper or just stay unemployed and dropped out of school even though I would have made it to the final year. I was convinced I would fail the final exams and that’s I just went ahead a dropped out way earlier.

I applied at McDonalds and some audio engineering school but didn’t go to either in the end. I also didn’t feel like starting an apprenticeship and just chilled.

I don’t really regret it but at the same time I wasted time and could have looksmaxxed and wageslaved a bit to afford some surgeries but since the state pays for my appartment‘s rent and other stuff I couldn’t even have saved that much.

I‘m thinking of selling all my stuff and just geomaxxing but then I‘ll have a new problem and that is that I‘ll have to work a shitty job to survive. It’s just over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 27066 and Alt Number 3
It may not be over but I don’t wanna go to a shit hole like China to be a White monkey or join Jehova‘s Witnesses in my country. Gotta figure out some better plan.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Could be worse. I am probably in the top 20% in when it comes to looks in this forum since my base is pretty good.

It would be completely over if I had brown eyes, was Asian, Indian or not 6‘3.

Geomaxxing would probably solve my problems when it comes to getting women and if I somehow acquired 10-50K and started working out again I would mog 80-90% of humanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Nick.Harte