Finding out your "female body looksmatch"

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Hey brahs.
If you ever wanted to know what your body might look like if you were a girl, or what your direct "body looksmatch" is, try the following steps:

1) BODY FAT PERCENTAGE MATCH:
Enter your body fat percentage, gender and age group on this calculator, and it will give you a percentile rating based on your body fat percentage for your age group and gender.

For example, I used my own stats here (as of October 2021). I measured my body fat with calipers and got 12%. I'm 23, and my female body fat percentage equivalent according to percentiles is 25.1%:

2) WEIGHTMATCH:
Enter your weight here and it will tell you your female weight equivalent according to percentile.
Again, used my own stats here for example:

3) HEIGHTMATCH
Enter your height here and it'll tell you your female heightmatch.
I used my height here:

4) FFMIMATCH
Enter your "female looksmatch" data on this calculator and it would tell you how toned she would be.
Here, I've used "my female equivalent's" data:

As you can see, use the "Normalized FFMI" value to account for height:

Never mind "below average" muscularity, that's using the scale for men. Below is the scale for women. This would mean she's be very well built:

Meanwhile here are my stats:

I'm a bit on the wiry side IRL I'd have to say.

5) RATIOMATCH
I'd say the female equivalent of the "waist to shoulder" ratio in men is the "waist to hip" ratio in women.
Enter your waist to shoulder ratio here (mine's 1.65):
The ideal number for men is 1.6, whereas for women it's 1.4. However, waist to shoulder ratio isn't that important in women compared to waist to hip ratio.
The ideal waist to hip ratio for women is 0.7.
To get your "match", divide 0.7/1.6, multiply by your waist-to-shoulder ratio then subtract 0.7 off that value since it deviates in the wrong way. Subtract your new value from 0.7 to get your "ratiomatch" i.e. the waist to hip ratio your female body equivalent would have:
Let me use my stats as an example:
(0.7/1.6)*(1.65) = 0.721875
0.721875 - 0.7 = 0.021875
0.7 - 0.021875 = 0.678125

6) ASS AND TITS ON A WOMAN= ABS AND DICK ON A MAN
You know the drill. If you have a big dick, she would have a big ass. If you have defined abs, she'd have big tits. And vice versa.

So according to this guide, my "female looksmatched bodymatch" would be nicely toned but soft at the same time with a tiny waist and decently large breasts, since my abs are slightly but nicely defined without flexing. However she doesn't have a huge ass.

(My girlfriend looks to be 5'3 or 5'4 ish, D cup breasts, average but nicely shaped ass, a near-ideal waist-to-hip ratio but has a tiny little pooch which I find cute. She's got thick thighs.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14280 and 3 others
inb4 "giga autism"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Images   2021 10 10T094155295

According to autistic calculations she's my Bodymatch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 11 others
I'm like 20-25% body fat and only fuck girls that are super thin tbh. Never fucked a fat girl ever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, vaninskybird and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 15305 and one job away
How? They're the most lusted over body parts by gender.
This, I think men just have more SMV halos in general (superior gender)

Women have overall neoteny (soft skin, youthful features etc), thiccness (ass and thighs), waist to hip, and breasts and pheno (ideal being blonde and tan as it looks youthful and most feminine)

Men have got waist to shoulder, height, muscularity (abs, biceps, pecs, legs, ass, traps), voice, dick and overall masculinity (neck, thick skin and dense bones and ideal amounts of body hair), as well as stubble for some cases and pheno too (dark features)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Carolus and 3 others
Hey brahs.
If you ever wanted to know what your body might look like if you were a girl, or what your direct "body looksmatch" is, try the following steps:

Enter your body fat percentage, gender and age group on this calculator, and it will give you a percentile rating based on your body fat percentage for your age group and gender.

For example, I used my own stats here (as of October 2021). I measured my body fat with calipers and got 12%. I'm 23, and my female body fat percentage equivalent according to percentiles is 25.1%:

View attachment 1359576

2) WEIGHTMATCH:
Enter your weight here and it will tell you your female weight equivalent according to percentile.
View attachment 1359582

3) HEIGHTMATCH
I used my height here:
View attachment 1359584

4) FFMIMATCH
Enter your "female looksmatch" data on this calculator and it would tell you how toned she would be.
View attachment 1359589
View attachment 1359590
Never mind "below average" muscularity, that's using the scale for men. Below is the scale for women. This would mean she's be very well built:
View attachment 1359592
View attachment 1359594
View attachment 1359595

5) RATIOMATCH
I'd say the female equivalent of the "waist to shoulder" ratio in men is the "waist to hip" ratio in women.
The ideal number for men is 1.6, whereas for women it's 1.4. However, waist to shoulder ratio isn't that important in women compared to waist to hip ratio.
To get your "match", divide 0.7/1.6, multiply by your waist-to-shoulder ratio then subtract 0.7 off that value since it deviates in the wrong way. Subtract your new value from 0.7 to get your "ratiomatch" i.e. the waist to hip ratio your female body equivalent would have:

You know the drill. If you have a big dick, she would have a big ass. If you have defined abs, she'd have big tits. And vice versa.

So according to this guide, my "female looksmatched bodymatch" would be nicely toned but soft at the same time with a tiny waist and decently large breasts, since my abs are slightly but nicely defined without flexing. However she doesn't have a huge ass.

(My girlfriend looks to be 5'3 or 5'4 ish, D cup breasts, average but nicely shaped ass, a near-ideal waist-to-hip ratio but has a tiny little pooch which I find cute. She's got thick thighs.)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: incel trait = calculating your girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and randomvanish
This, I think men just have more SMV halos in general (superior gender)

Women have overall neoteny (soft skin, youthful features etc), thiccness (ass and thighs), waist to hip, and breasts and pheno (ideal being blonde and tan as it looks youthful and most feminine)

Men have got waist to shoulder, height, muscularity (abs, biceps, pecs, legs, ass, traps), voice, dick and overall masculinity (neck, thick skin and dense bones and ideal amounts of body hair), as well as stubble for some cases and pheno too (dark features)
you're gay ffs

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
cope ngl. higher is basically always better. mine is 1.7 (52" shoulders, 30.5" waist (before eating)). so apparently I'm already past ideal and when I get a pump (probably 1.8+ with a pump) I descend even more? :lul:
Oh hi there little buddy boyo loox , still rotting i see? Must be hard when u haven't made any gains in the gym for the past 5 months blasting whole pharmacy...

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Hey brahs.

View attachment 1359576

2) WEIGHTMATCH:
View attachment 1359582

3) HEIGHTMATCH
I used my height here:
View attachment 1359584

4) FFMIMATCH
View attachment 1359589
View attachment 1359590
View attachment 1359592
View attachment 1359594
View attachment 1359595

5) RATIOMATCH

disagreed because height matters less for a female than for a male. It can still be pretty useful but the best way imo is making a female morph of you in faceapp and using that website that puts celebrities that look like you.

edit: nevermind, it says body

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
the best way imo is making a female morph of you in faceapp and using that website that puts celebrities that look like you.
That's actually a good idea. I got those foids as a result on starbyface :lul: Taylor Swift on another website.

Last edited:
Hey brahs.

For example, I used my own stats here (as of October 2021). I measured my body fat with calipers and got 12%. I'm 23, and my female body fat percentage equivalent according to percentiles is 25.1

Not sure where they got those numbers from but the general rule for younger people at least is that a female is equivalent to a male's bodyfat % fit wise at about + 7%. A 12% male is about the same as a 19% female.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Not sure where they got those numbers from but the general rule for younger people at least is that a female is equivalent to a male's bodyfat % fit wise at about + 7%. A 12% male is about the same as a 19% female.
Not really. They went by age here. For 18-24 year olds it said a 12% male was equivalent to a 25% female...

I would

Nice tits, thighs and ass

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
That's actually a good idea. I got those foids as a result on starbyface :lul: Taylor Swift on another website.

View attachment 1360101
disagreed because height matters less for a female than for a male. It can still be pretty useful but the best way imo is making a female morph of you in faceapp and using that website that puts celebrities that look like you.

edit: nevermind, it says body
Oh yes this too

Not really. They went by age here. For 18-24 year olds it said a 12% male was equivalent to a 25% female...

I would

Nice tits, thighs and ass
I had a class on this some years back and the 7% rule seemed pretty accurate when they did our bodyfat % and I think that is what they use about for the alternate bodyfat % weight charts in place of the BMI scale. Though I agree there are quite a few females that don't look out of shape at even higher bodyfat % differences due to not gaining much eaxtra weight in their face and stomach areas like most males do.

• +1
I had a class on this some years back and the 7% rule seemed pretty accurate when they did our bodyfat % and I think that is what they use about for the alternate bodyfat % weight charts in place of the BMI scale. Though I agree there are quite a few females that don't look out of shape at even higher bodyfat % differences due to not gaining weight in their face and belly areas like most males do.
My gf indeed seems to be at around 25% bf and looks toned at the same time. She has a relatively flat stomach but really nice tits, thighs and ass. Her stomach has a slight pooch if she sits down and she doesn't have abs. What % does this seem then?
Her arms and lower legs are nice and slim, well toned.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
mine would be a 43kg 5'4 girl with 16% bf and very skinny but good muscle tone, a huge ass and huge tits, but assymetrical tits.

meanwhile im fucking a 56kg 5'3 girl with big tits and no ass :feelswhy:

• +1
mine would be a 43kg 5'4 girl with 16% bf and very skinny but good muscle tone, a huge ass and huge tits, but assymetrical tits.
Sounds cute!
I'm guessing you're a petite guy right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
Sounds cute!
I'm guessing you're a petite guy right?
yeah :feelswhy: im 5'8,5 // 55kg // 9% bf tested on dex. at least my shoulder width is average

• +1
  • +1
Slim girls can look really nice too. Are you a prettyboy?
yeah i have long hair and pretty boy features, but my big ugly nose fucks the whole prettyboy idea so im trying to bulk and get big rn

• +1
yeah i have long hair and pretty boy features, but my big ugly nose fucks the whole prettyboy idea so im trying to bulk and get big rn
You could metalmaxx

• +1
What's the bodymatch of this?

I'd love to be like this. I've got a similar frame but I'm at 12% bf, thus I appear a lot "softer"

What's the bodymatch of this?

View attachment 1368425

I'd love to be like this. I've got a similar frame but I'm at 12% bf, thus I appear a lot "softer"
Invert the shoulder to waist ratio to waist to hip ratio. Men with broad shoulders are women with broad hips.

• +1
Invert the shoulder to waist ratio to waist to hip ratio. Men with broad shoulders are women with broad hips.
That's exactly what I thought.
Also women with thick thighs = men with big biceps.
Men with pecs = women with firm, perky boobs.

I'm like 20-25% body fat and only fuck girls that are super thin tbh. Never fucked a fat girl ever
Damn bro I always thought you were a lean 10-13% chad not that high in body fat- what do you look like, pm a pic bro heard u are chad?

Damn bro I always thought you were a lean 10-13% chad not that high in body fat- what do you look like, pm a pic bro heard u are chad?
I was 15% earlier this year tbh. But I've always been more of a Bear than some shredded fuck. The closest person to me body wise is Hasan piker. Just big skeleton + tall.

I was 15% earlier this year tbh. But I've always been more of a Bear than some shredded fuck. The closest person to me body wise is Hasan piker. Just big skeleton + tall.
I see bro, do you rock heavy stubble then or have hollow cheeks clean shaven?
I am pre disposed to be at 12-14% naturally my body doesn't like going down to 10%

Clean shaven mogs. I can grow a thick beard but I shave it off twice a day.
I see bro, do you rock heavy stubble then or have hollow cheeks clean shaven?
I am pre disposed to be at 12-14% naturally my body doesn't like going down to 10%

My female body match (Age 25-29)

Bodyfat: 31%
Weight: 138 lbs
Height: 5’7”
Waist: 30 inch

What would a female version of me would look like?

My female body match (Age 25-29)

Bodyfat: 31%
Weight: 138 lbs
Height: 5’7”
Waist: 30 inch

What would a female version of me would look like?
A tall, slim but skinny fat woman. Probably has a rectangle-shaped body.

He is a manlet and 30% bodyfat. Its cope because you belive womens standard is low
No, but I'm picturing a woman with those stats he put on there.

He is a manlet and 30% bodyfat. Its cope because you belive womens standard is low
Hey brahs.

View attachment 1359576

2) WEIGHTMATCH:
View attachment 1359582

3) HEIGHTMATCH
I used my height here:
View attachment 1359584

4) FFMIMATCH
View attachment 1359589
View attachment 1359590
View attachment 1359592
View attachment 1359594
View attachment 1359595

5) RATIOMATCH

What do you think my Bodymatch is like then??

Clean shaven mogs. I can grow a thick beard but I shave it off twice a day.
Yeah clean shaven does mog bro I agree, youthful and good looking

• +1
Yeah clean shaven does mog bro I agree, youthful and good looking
If you're going for young white or east Asian women, clean shaven is a must.
I knew an asian woman who rejected gl guys mostly because they had beards. She was strongly into the prettyboy look.
She's now in her late 20s with a white soy normie though

I
I knew an asian woman who rejected gl guys mostly because they had beards. She was strongly into the prettyboy look.
Ya when I grow my thick Arab beard I only have older roasties smile at me lol clean shaven girls think I'm 22 which is prime when I'm actually 27 jfl

• +1
However Indian and Arab girls do like facial hair but hollow cheeks>stubble or beards anyday and these girls agree too

• +1
However Indian and Arab girls do like facial hair but hollow cheeks>stubble or beards anyday and these girls agree too
Yeah that Asian I was raking about was East Asian. East Asian women strongly prefer a clean shaven prettyboy look and they'd pick a clean shaven white normie over a bearded white chadlite. Mostly because of the media and anime they grew up on.

I

Ya when I grow my thick Arab beard I only have older roasties smile at me lol clean shaven girls think I'm 22 which is prime when I'm actually 27 jfl
I can relate. As someone who is half mena I grow a thick beard too but I don't like it and I'd lose appeal especially to my gf (indian/white arthoe pheno) who loves clean shaven guys so I shave it twice a day

It's hygienic too

A tall, slim but skinny fat woman. Probably has a rectangle-shaped body.
Any female celebrities resemble what you just describe? She doesn’t have to be specifically 5ft

• +1