Finding out your "female body looksmatch"

Yeah that Asian I was raking about was East Asian. East Asian women strongly prefer a clean shaven prettyboy look and they'd pick a clean shaven white normie over a bearded white chadlite. Mostly because of the media and anime they grew up on.

I can relate. As someone who is half mena I grow a thick beard too but I don't like it and I'd lose appeal especially to my gf (indian/white arthoe pheno) who loves clean shaven guys so I shave it twice a day

It's hygienic too
Yea east Asians absolutely hate beards true lol shows how much media shapes what ppl find attractive.

Yeah it's tough, you say ubshave twice a day, does that not irritate your skin? Within about 5 hours is start getting noticeable stubble and it never truly looks baby face clean either which is a bit annoying ☹️

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yea east Asians absolutely hate beards true lol shows how much media shapes what ppl find attractive.

Yeah it's tough, you say ubshave twice a day, does that not irritate your skin? Within about 5 hours is start getting noticeable stubble and it never truly looks baby face clean either which is a bit annoying ☹️
Agreed. When I was at uni I'd be surrounded by Asian women but they didn't pay attention to me because I was fat and sometimes had a huge beard. But when I shaved I had mostly a bit of stubble. If I were only clean shaven then, my double neck would have shown. I'm not fat anymore though.

It does irritate my skin, I'll admit that, but I gotta make my girl happy, plus I look a lot younger without a beard. I moisturise an awful lot too but my gf also seems to love soft skin. Even if I'm clean shaven the effect only usually lasts for a short while then I get a 5 o clock shadow haha

I prefer the prettyboy look over masc because I know that is much more in demand among my age group (early 20s) and my gf is more attracted to that look as she did grow up watching anime and reading comics in high school. It hurts but it's worth it.

Agreed. When I was at uni I'd be surrounded by Asian women but they didn't pay attention to me because I was fat and sometimes had a huge beard. But when I shaved I had mostly a bit of stubble. If I were only clean shaven then, my double neck would have shown. I'm not fat anymore though.

It does irritate my skin, I'll admit that, but I gotta make my girl happy, plus I look a lot younger without a beard. I moisturise an awful lot too but my gf also seems to love soft skin. Even if I'm clean shaven the effect only usually lasts for a short while then I get a 5 o clock shadow haha

I prefer the prettyboy look over masc because I know that is much more in demand among my age group (early 20s) and my gf is more attracted to that look as she did grow up watching anime and reading comics in high school. It hurts but it's worth it.
Damn u ascended hard bro congrats!
Mirin u bro
Yea that's your MENA genes lol that thick stubble

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Damn u ascended hard bro congrats!
Mirin u bro
Yea that's your MENA genes lol that thick stubble
Thanks! I rarely see menas and Pakistanis without a beard tbh
But you know what, after years of having a beard every now and then I finally came to the conclusion that clean shaven is always better especially considering that it's more hygienic. Hygiene is so important to me

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101