Fine... ill post my debloat routine you guys been asking for...

Will this help with test bloat?

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
probably yea idk
The problem is test bloat is fucked cuz it increases your bone density and water retention, so even if you are very lean you will look bloated asf

Could you provide something tangible for this claim? A study, an article, anything?
How does this single piece of information prove such a wild claim, let alone disprove the massive amount of evidence of the contrary?
It’s called the Randle Cycle. I advise you take some time to learn about it so you can put this delusion away that we are omnivores rather than carnivores.

The problem is test bloat is fucked cuz it increases your bone density and water retention, so even if you are very lean you will look bloated asf
debloating helps with water retention
are u taking test?

It’s called the Randle Cycle. I advise you take some time to learn about it so you can put this delusion away that we are omnivores rather than carnivores.

Let us assume that this Randle Cycle you talk about results in chronic inflammation (which is already a stretch).
Are there animals who are legitimately omnivores, then? Are they immune to the Randle Cycle?

And if by your logic humans are carnivores, how come the only people with a fully-carnivore diet (the Inuit) have literally evolved in a different direction from the rest of omnivore humans, developing specific stomach features and a smaller size?