Finished if your not a bouncer

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerater

I legit get 3+ slays per week without even having to approach, people clown on the slay quality but its legit HANDED to me on a silver platter.

These girls approach me and you want me to say no to free blowjobs in my car?? Your fucking delusional.

I love my job, im gonna mog even harder when i start permablasting drugs to lower my inhib.

Taking 50mg pregab and baclofene daily forever to cold approach max every hqnp girl and have a giga mogger harem of hqnp aryan stacys. Its so over if your not bouncermaxxing

Just be 6”2+22 bidelt bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sayi, incelmogger, Gengar and 14 others
Even mtn or less get slays with bouncer halo btw guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, WishIwasChico, nofap and 9 others

I legit get 3+ slays per week without even having to approach, people clown on the slay quality but its legit HANDED to me on a silver platter.

These girls approach me and you want me to say no to free blowjobs in my car?? Your fucking delusional.

I love my job, im gonna mog even harder when i start permablasting drugs to lower my inhib.

Taking 50mg pregab and baclofene daily forever to cold approach max every hqnp girl and have a giga mogger harem of hqnp aryan stacys. Its so over if your not bouncermaxxing

brutal mog

Images 54

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, GunDevilHybrid, PickleTheSlayer and 13 others
You're*
Learn to spell boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Costcosuperstore, Part-Time Chad and 1 other person

But their drink how does this compare to when they are sober

Damn thats crazy. How does one even get a job as a bouncer. Don't really see much online postings

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Slaying mtb, what a chad you are. :p

another worthless thread from the resident sub 7" dickcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 📎♿️⚙️, tombradylover and 1 other person

IMG 4915

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, incelmogger, Davidproton and 4 others

I love my job brooooo I get to fuck sluts that fucked 3 guys before me broooooo

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
How is a youngcel 18 year old like u a bouncer

This thread will get to 5 pages because.org is filled with gay Indians who want Chad dick

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, incelmogger, Davidproton and 3 others
This thread will get to 5 pages because.org is filled with gay Indians who want Chad dick
Nvm dead thread you fell off nigger, who will be the next forum Chad? I volunteer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bloomercel and glizzygnasher68
wtf why are you so short did not expect that

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, datboijj, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
If u r slaying mtbs how tf would a mtn slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and itzyaboyJJ
Lucky bastard

Mirin, looks like a shit bar tho tbf

U gonna do similar work in uni? If youre rushing you can say goodbye to a job first semester

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Mirin, looks like a shit bar tho tbf

U gonna do similar work in uni? If youre rushing you can say goodbye to a job first semester

from what ive seen its a pub styled bar less than a dive one ngl, depends a lot on the area im guessing when he starts uni he will get a job as a dive bar bouncer which will go even crazier

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
cant wait to hopefully start working as one in like a month and a halve from now its ridiculous how much of a halo it is, every girl has an incentive to flirt with you since ur literally the top status person in the entire block you decide who gets in or not and dictate peoples nights mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: nofap, <6PSLcel and ChadL1te

6’2 and 22 inch bideltoid in Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: jattlife, watah, RichardSpencel and 2 others
This kid is having a dopamine overload because he gets attention in bars/clubs from beckies.

You all should stop commenting on his threads because attention and validation from incels is what he wants.

Wake up babe new narcy thread by American just dropped

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️

I'm 5'7 if I become a bouncer I'm getting slammed on the concrete infront of the hoes:unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Mogs me hard bhai. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just be bouncer, spike foids drinks, pretend you're helping them out back and have fun hehe

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Oh no, he only gets to fuck Becky. Incels mog him clearly because incels get to fuck their hand.

:forcedsmile:
How to say you are an incel without saying you are an incel.

Taking 50mg pregab and baclofene daily forever to cold approach max every hqnp girl and have a giga mogger harem of hqnp aryan stacys.
Withdrawals will descend you hard bro they’re brutal af, even on your looks. Only take them 2-3 times per week max

• +1
Reactions: jattlife
Being a bouncer sounds cool but I'm guessing there's no hope in becoming one at 5'9 175lbs. Best I could get to is probably like 220lbs bloat maxxing without roids.