Finished my 3 day fast

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Never doing that again.

It wasn’t even 3 days but 62 hours and I could barely walk by the end of it. I got 1 hour of sleep last night.

And yeah this was all for nothing because my skin just looks even worse now. Autophagy is legit for feeling younger but not looking younger. A month of regular fasting and absolutely no difference in skin.

My goal now is to continue to stay away from skin products, eat healthy low carb meals, exercise every day. Do that unil my skin looks decent to the point where I get daily IOIs again and THEN start collagenmaxxing with products.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1464
Ytuiytuoip

well done mate, couldnt of looksminned more if you tried :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
well done mate, couldnt of looksminned more if you tried :lul:
Everything I do to improve myself makes me worse

That’s the real black pill, I was 100x more attractive before I started using a shit ton of chemicles and supplements to desperately try to improve my looks.

Your reward
Product knowledge m

Everything I do to improve myself makes me worse

That’s the real black pill, I was 100x more attractive before I started using a shit ton of chemicles and supplements to desperately try to improve my looks.

yep, you are stuck in what i class the bimbo rutt, you need one of my ciders and a yellow fin tuna straight off the boat

youve literally just wasted 3 days of your prime and taken off a year of your life expectancy

all in the name of looksmaxing :forcedsmile:

yep, you are stuck in what i class the bimbo rutt, you need one of my ciders and a yellow fin tuna straight off the boat

youve literally just wasted 3 days of your prime and taken off a year of your life expectancy

all in the name of looksmaxing :forcedsmile:
Actually fasting increases life expectancy and slows aging

Can't you go to a derm and get a professional opinion?

Can't you go to a derm and get a professional opinion?
They’re just going to tell me it’s in my head or just prescribe me retin-a and tell me to fuark off.