firefox is the most subhuman browser

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
how much update does a fucking browser need per week? what else u need retards? u just load a fucking html. what else is new that u keep asking for update every singe fucking day?
@firefox retarded dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, BigJimsWornOutTires, EuroAscendCoper and 2 others
also edge with its stupid fucking pop ups

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Psychophilly
just download brave browser and have 0 ads on anything even youtube insane loading speeds this is the best browser by far mogs even that jewish opera gaming browser and shti like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Raydolf_Peatler, Psychophilly and 1 other person
also edge with its stupid fucking pop ups
i have to either use chrome that consumes like 90% of my PC resources, or stick to firefox and everytime i'm trying to search sth quick it says "new update!!"
what do they think? we are like wow new update?!! wow, my browsing experience gonna be smother.
but every single day?!

librewolf is better than all of your jew browsers. One of the best privacy based browsers. I tried to download brave but it doesnt work for me

i have to either use chrome that consumes like 90% of my PC resources, or stick to firefox and everytime i'm trying to search sth quick it says "new update!!"
what do they think? we are like wow new update?!! wow, my browsing experience gonna be smother.
but every single day?!
nigga just use brave browser like i said stop being a pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
librewolf is better than all of your jew browsers. One of the best privacy based browsers. I tried to download brave but it doesnt work for me
brave is way better than that i dont even need to hear about librewolf. legit reddit told me to download this and reddit always saved my life tbh stop shitting on reddit its best website on the internet for advice.

kys retarded fucking nigger if you can't download that you piece of shit