firm tight skin is everything. Even when you have a good bone structure, sagging laugh lines and under eye lines destroy your looks 100%

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
So the best ways I've found is micro needling and soak your face in a bowl of ice water to dramatically reduce the swelling in these lines.
If you use rogaine, don't just go to sleep on a pillow covered in minoxidil, it will bloat your face up like a balloon.

One day when I have no face swelling I have girls making motions at my dick, smiling all around, and no problem at all picking up a normie girl at a campus bar after a fun conversation.

In the past week or two, a month after turning 24, the lines in my face became so obvious. Like I hit the genetic timer for my skin to start looking old. I didn't even realize this until this morning after dousing my face with cold water for an hour to try and heal a micro needling session I had done three days earlier. The lines in my face were gone and it was smooth again, and I had girls looking at me the same way as a year ago when I had just really started getting some good bonesmashing results and still had really nice firm skin.

At this point I am gonna start wearing gel masks, using vitamin a, micro needling, using collagen masks, and icing my face in a bowl of ice water every morning. I refuse to look like a 35 year old when I am just 24. Today I literally looked 19 or 20. Skin is everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 40761, angelo and 28 others
Only think I care bout is dat firm tight pussy 😝

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, valhalar, CristianT and 6 others
So the best ways I've found is micro needling and soak your face in a bowl of ice water to dramatically reduce the swelling in these lines.
Thanks for the advice buyo, any other tips to reduce redness and swelling after using derminator 2 for example?

If you use rogaine, don't just go to sleep on a pillow covered in minoxidil, it will bloat your face up like a balloon.
What type of minox are u using? foam or liquid or oral? what concentration and how frequent is application

One day when I have no face swelling I have girls making motions at my dick, smiling all around, and no problem at all picking up a normie girl at a campus bar after a fun conversation.

In the past week or two, a month after turning 24, the lines in my face became so obvious. Like I hit the genetic timer for my skin to start looking old. I didn't even realize this until this morning after dousing my face with cold water for an hour to try and heal a micro needling session I had done three days earlier. The lines in my face were gone and it was smooth again, and I had girls looking at me the same way as a year ago when I had just really started getting some good bonesmashing results and still had really nice firm skin.

At this point I am gonna start wearing gel masks, using vitamin a, micro needling, using collagen masks, and icing my face in a bowl of ice water every morning. I refuse to look like a 35 year old when I am just 24. Today I literally looked 19 or 20. Skin is everything
Collagen and golden skin is life, raw beef liver maxx asap @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PYT
If you apply minoxidal before what are you supposed to?

What can you do prevent the face bloat

• +1
Reactions: mathis, chawaje and ChristianChad
Like if you use minoxidal before bed you’re gonna get it on your pillow regardless no?

And if you don’t use a pillow it’d just get on your sheets

• +1
Reactions: mathis and ChristianChad
no bro collagen, hair and eyebrows doesnt matter
ideal lookz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member, Aqua and 3 others
Thanks for the advice buyo, any other tips to reduce redness and swelling after using derminator 2 for example?

What type of minox are u using? foam or liquid or oral? what concentration and how frequent is application

Aloe vera gel will reduce all inflammation. Cold water obviously is scientifically proven to severely reduce inflammation and swelling. This shit will help you look 18 when you are an old ass 24 yo like me. No problem with age fruading a couple years, just not like 5 or more because then anyone will be able to tell jfl.

I use rogaine foam for my balding hairline. My grandpa and his son were losing intense amounts of hair at my age. I don't use that much either, but I should probably use more. I just spray the foam on my crown and forehead and in the middle. If I stop for a week it goes back up about a mm. I take breaks a lot and my hair looks like garbage. It's also long but not long enough to look good yet so people make jokes about it a lot.

Lol I don't want no golden skin, why would you want yellow skin? That shit will make you look like a hobo's eyeball. I tan a lot, it hasnt destroyed my skin, it actually helps a lot and also increases test. Yea I'll be buying meat from farm sources pretty soon, my diet is fucking terrible and I am noticing the bad health effects of eating crackers and pizzas every day.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Aqua, ChristianChad and 2 others
what about rottin 24/7 and looking at your screen while sleeping for only a few hours everyda
does that have affect

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Like if you use minoxidal before bed you’re gonna get it on your pillow regardless no?

And if you don’t use a pillow it’d just get on your sheets
just pull your shirt over your hair. Like take it off but leave it over your hair. The only down side is when you have to wake up and take a piss you look like a nun in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and PYT
what about rottin 24/7 and looking at your screen while sleeping for only a few hours everyda
does that have affect
I work for uber eats so I dont do this. I start at 2 or 3 pm and usually end between 8 or 9. I gotta make at least a hundred each day I work otherwise I cant pay for anything.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Yea I'll be buying meat from farm sources pretty soon, my diet is fucking terrible and I am noticing the bad health effects of eating crackers and pizzas every day.
Theres your problem

colon congestion and weak excretion -> lack of nutrients and oxygen to hair follicles -> balding

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and ChristianChad
Theres your problem

colon congestion and weak excretion -> lack of nutrients and oxygen to hair follicles -> balding
Nah I drink smoothies with raw carrots every day. I shit everything i ate yesterday this morning.
Balding is genetic, my body is sensetive to DHT which is why I have a very low voice.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
Nah I drink smoothies with raw carrots every day. I shit everything i ate yesterday this morning.
Balding is genetic, my body is sensetive to DHT which is why I have a very low voice.
It's not that simple

Maybe one day i'll dump out my anti balding folder, not much interest as of now cuz im nw0 (nary humble brag lol)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ChristianChad and Deleted member 16834
It's not that simple

Maybe one day i'll dump out my anti balding folder, not much interest as of now cuz im nw0 (nary humble brag lol)
All I know is grandpa bald and I bald, I look like my grandpa and he was a balder.

Lol I don't want no golden skin, why would you want yellow skin? T
Golden glowing skin isn't yellow skin lmao

Thom strijd insane mogger god tier skin
Thom strijd insane skin and coloring chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad and 2 others
Mind showing your skin with laugh lines?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Yes my under eye lines I think are worst thing other than my acne scars and tear troughs

Attachments

• 0C26F649-42B9-4B7D-BB78-DA2F8801364B.jpeg
    0C26F649-42B9-4B7D-BB78-DA2F8801364B.jpeg
    607 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Aqua
just pull your shirt over your hair. Like take it off but leave it over your hair. The only down side is when you have to wake up and take a piss you look like a nun in the mirror.
Could I not just put a bonnet over my head?

It's normal to have under eye lines if you have deep set eyes and it doesn't even matter for attraction, and you can't really change it.
Even if you get implants or injections, it won't change the position of your eyes, it will just remove the natural lines and make you uglier.

The only people who need surgery for their eyes are those who have wrinkles in their 40s or older and want to get rid of them.
And also, the very rare people who have a serious deformity in their eyes from birth.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, ChristianChad and TrestIsBest
Could I not just put a bonnet over my head?
Well yea but you could also just wear a fairy princess hat too
iu

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
twinkmax.org strikes once more

It's normal to have under eye lines if you have deep set eyes and it doesn't even matter for attraction, and you can't really change it.
Even if you get implants or injections, it won't change the position of your eyes, it will just remove the natural lines and make you uglier.

The only people who need surgery for their eyes are those who have wrinkles in their 40s or older and want to get rid of them.
And also, the very rare people who have a serious deformity in their eyes from birth.
yea but laugh lines were making me look old as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You sure it's not the facial fat pads that's creating the laugh lines ? Cause laugh lines themselves aren't that bad, but nasolabial folds are a death sentence tbh

Try urea cream, it gives my face that youthful glow

Also, why aren't you on Tretin-A if you care about skin quality @2d v2?

how long do you do the icing

Also, why aren't you on Tretin-A if you care about skin quality @2d v2?
topical retinoids are bad for the skin if you like to tan in the sun which I do whenever the sun is out. All I care about is skin lines.
I'll check out urea cream but isn't urea a word for piss?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, TrestIsBest and AscendingHero
topical retinoids are bad for the skin if you like to tan in the sun which I do whenever the sun is out. All I care about is skin lines.
True, plus Retin A thins the epidermis but thickens the inner layer. Im going to try retin a whilst doing something to keep the epidermis thick + running igf-1.

I can always hop off.

Skin maxxing IS health maxxing. Raw beef liver + Keep a clean liver are the two best things by far you could ever do for your skin.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and 2d v2
True, plus Retin A thins the epidermis but thickens the inner layer. Im going to try retin a whilst doing something to keep the epidermis thick + running igf-1.

I can always hop off.

Skin maxxing IS health maxxing. Raw beef liver + Keep a clean liver are the two best things by far you could ever do for your skin.
I'll buy some beef liver from the butcher. I don't know about eating it raw though, that sounds so disgusting. Maybe I can try blending it up with vegetables and orange juice.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
Urine is the medical term for piss and urea is called that way because it was first isolated from urine I believe.

yea but laugh lines were making me look old as fuck
do you have any lines on your forehead? I have some and i think its a bit early for me no? Im 23

do you have any lines on your forehead? I have some and i think its a bit early for me no? Im 23
my forehead is clear and so was my face until I started a habit of injecting steroids into my masseter muscles in order to get them stronger looking. After that it devastated my skin and seemingly put about 5 years on my face, giving me lines which I am just starting to be able to get rid of with dermarolling, ice water, and sun as much as I can.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Rt-Rust1 and ChristianChad
You sure it's not the facial fat pads that's creating the laugh lines ? Cause laugh lines themselves aren't that bad, but nasolabial folds are a death sentence tbh
Hey goofus laugh lines are nasolabial folds

Fucking lmao

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
my forehead is clear and so was my face until I started a habit of injecting steroids into my masseter muscles in order to get them stronger looking. After that it devastated my skin and seemingly put about 5 years on my face, giving me lines which I am just starting to be able to get rid of with dermarolling, ice water, and sun as much as I can.
My shit started going south when i went on finasteride :( its been a year and havent seen any improvement at all. This shit really fucked me

Did you microneedle crows feet? What depth around eyes and how frequently??

Hey goofus laugh lines are nasolabial folds

Fucking lmao
Nope huge difference dumbass. Laugh lines are on the skin. Nasolabial are created by fat pads under it.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Did you microneedle crows feet? What depth around eyes and how frequently??
i dont have crows feet but yes I inflict absolute damage over the entierty of my face till my entire face looks like a horror movie. I literally probably shred thousands of cuts into my face, up to my eyebrows, down to the bottom of my jowls, and back towards my ears. I am not a masochist but I ignore pain and my pain tolerance is very high. The roller I use is very quick to get the results done and I have definitely reduces laugh lines down to almost nothing. Everything that works in looksmaxxing seems to require harsh punishment, jfl :feelswhy: :ogre::feelsgood:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad and Baldingman1998
i dont have crows feet but yes I inflict absolute damage over the entierty of my face till my entire face looks like a horror movie. I literally probably shred thousands of cuts into my face, up to my eyebrows, down to the bottom of my jowls, and back towards my ears. I am not a masochist but I ignore pain and my pain tolerance is very high. The roller I use is very quick to get the results done and I have definitely reduces laugh lines down to almost nothing. Everything that works in looksmaxxing seems to require harsh punishment, jfl :feelswhy: :ogre::feelsgood:
What's the depth? 1 mm?

Is it ok to microneedle everyday?

my face looks like a leather glove now. dont really care tho :/

Got under eye problems desperately trying to find something to fix