firm tight skin is everything. Even when you have a good bone structure, sagging laugh lines and under eye lines destroy your looks 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Rate the pic

imagine life with that face, i really dont think they're any big failos in that godly morph

He literally looks like he’s made from pure gold. His face in that morph is the apex of superior genes, uncharted aesthethics, and deviously pussy wetting sex appeal.

So the best ways I've found is micro needling and soak your face in a bowl of ice water to dramatically reduce the swelling in these lines.
If you use rogaine, don't just go to sleep on a pillow covered in minoxidil, it will bloat your face up like a balloon.

One day when I have no face swelling I have girls making motions at my dick, smiling all around, and no problem at all picking up a normie girl at a campus bar after a fun conversation.

In the past week or two, a month after turning 24, the lines in my face became so obvious. Like I hit the genetic timer for my skin to start looking old. I didn't even realize this until this morning after dousing my face with cold water for an hour to try and heal a micro needling session I had done three days earlier. The lines in my face were gone and it was smooth again, and I had girls looking at me the same way as a year ago when I had just really started getting some good bonesmashing results and still had really nice firm skin.

At this point I am gonna start wearing gel masks, using vitamin a, micro needling, using collagen masks, and icing my face in a bowl of ice water every morning. I refuse to look like a 35 year old when I am just 24. Today I literally looked 19 or 20. Skin is everything
I didn’t read a single letter
But i agree with you

Dermarolling and Microneedling and Fillers, i will share a potent Looksmax to have a chiseled face free of laugh lines ;

15 mins of Cardio in the morning, you get good Dopamine, you look Chiseled all day and your skin looks better. Leanmaxxing is one of the strongest Looksmaxxes out there, i go from being treated as a peasant to being treated as a God when my face is lean, i get a lot of IOIs from women, is the paradise
yeah the only cosmetic thing I would ever do is fillers in laugh lines.

Theres a lot of Koreans who do it DIY on youtube.

around 26 ur skin will really start to get shadowy and gaunt. microneedling and fillers seem like the only restorative things you can do.

Putting fillers in cheekbones or anywhere other then the laugh lines is just stupid and will look fake as fuck tho, so beware

• Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back