First client on Fiverr who I've had to rate that was a girl. How do we assess this one Team Autist?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
With permission as she is interested in what guys in the psl sphere have to say:

Ede0970614d6552c1d0b88935643cdcd

She realises the basedness of men and the fakeness of her own gender.

20210730 183427

IMG 20210723 WA0029

IMG 20210723 WA0049

20220201 064607

20210425 170433

IMG 20210723 WA0048

20220203 161518

3 screenshots of analysis:

3399b6852f886f8e9aad367f475c07a9

Ba1dcbbbfc8d03024fd4e6ff0116cacb

Fded626a1d3090c1c6b765895f08f886

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 1140, Danish_Retard and 23 others
caged when i saw how much bigger the weaknesses list is:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Danish_Retard, proudretard and 20 others
jesus christ :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, germanlooks, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
Poor girl. 😢

Somehow I feel like women are not as capable to endure/cope as men. 😢

Also, for women looks are everything... money status does not matter.... so you cannot even improve your SMV by buying a Ferrari...:feelswhy:

Well, at least makeup exists... :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, germanlooks, Jason Voorhees and 20 others
Ask her how many matches on Tinder
1000+ for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Jason Voorhees, johncruz12345 and 13 others
Not sure if it's the white knight in me, but I don't condone such brutality lmao. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Edgar, whiteissuperior, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, 444, Edgar and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, germanlooks, Jason Voorhees and 16 others
Ask her how many matches on Tinder
1000+ for sure
Yeah, but for a woman these 1000+ matches are NOTHING. None of them would want anything to do with her after they jizz into her... :unsure:

She would have to go to her own looksmatch for a meaningful relationship... but her looksmatch is 3/10.. i bet she don' wanna... :incel:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, .👽., Preoximerianas and 8 others
An ugly woman like op has more SMV than most rich men and chads
It is not true. Matches are fantasy. In reality, these women are lonely, and even if fucked, men do it with extreme disgust, cause they cannot just fuck anything else... :feelswhy:

You are confusing what "SMV" is for male vs female... Fucking women is only a hallmark of SMV for MALES. It means shit for women. 😢

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar, germanlooks, Deleted member 15004 and 9 others
what kind of spell or magic OP did for conjure people to send him money for this nonsense

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 444, Danish_Retard and 11 others
An ugly woman like op has more SMV than most rich men and chads

TBF I didn't understand it at first but then while speaking and me telling her she could do with a boob job and Brazilian butt lift to enhance her sexual market value to average looking men because we look at body more, she responded; 'I have big boobs, I just cover-up to hide weakness'.

So I kinda get it, without seeing the face you would tap

9ad7d2186731cf8d6790f1a485872f90

20211231 161706 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful and 9 others
what kind of spell or magic OP did for conjure people to send him money for this nonsense

Dude, when is the day that you're gonna stop hating?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and subhuman incel
Good analysis but I disagree that an average looking guy wouldnt bang her. Tbf im probs a shade above average and Id say she is still worse than the ugliest ever girl I fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
In reality, these women are lonely
They aren't lonely
Every single woman (including landwhales and even trans) have dozens and dozens of simps who call them beautiful everyday

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jason Voorhees, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
Good analysis but I disagree that an average looking guy wouldnt bang her. Tbf im probs a shade above average and Id say she is still worse than the ugliest ever girl I fucked

She sent me a video which I am unable to upload:

3d716f655a09091a46848204ebe2a89a
13ca96a6abf952a30b8a92af716dd362.jpg

0601d6e523408ac29a26f6d4c012003e

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful, wew.lad and 7 others
They aren't lonely
Every single woman (including landwhales and even trans) have dozens and dozens of simps who call them beautiful everyday

That's just you trying to make yourself feel better. I spoke with her. She's lonely.

I asked her if the hookups were straight to the bedroom, or out for a drink and a fun time first and she answered straight to the bedroom.

She is being pumped and dumped by average tall white guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, johncruz12345, LooksmaxxHopeful and 13 others
They aren't lonely
To FUCK them. Means shit. It is NOT true what these guys say to fuck her.

The guys who are gonna date 3/10 foids are themselves 2/10. 3/10 at best, but she should REALLY try. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., one job away and subhuman incel
That's just you trying to make yourself feel better. I spoke with her. She's lonely.

I asked her if the hookups were straight to the bedroom, or out for a drink and a fun time first and she answered straight to the bedroom.

She is being pumped and dumped by average tall white guys.
yeah sounds about right- Id maybe bang her if i was really horny and desperate, but id never take her out for a drink even or be seen in public with her and I wouldnt even enjoy the sex - also I think she looks even worse when not smiling tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, .👽., Preoximerianas and 4 others
ok your tits are good
Dance Dancing GIF by Like A Boss Movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, whiteissuperior, Jason Voorhees and 11 others
needs forehead reduction, luckily since she is female there are low risks as she wont suffer from male pattern baldness in the future

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful and 10 others
Oh boy whats up with her fucking hair my 80 yo grandpa has a better hairline than her, sad! :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .🇹🇩., Anomaly and 2 others
You gonna rip her lil heart apart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16571 and 3 others
she is my looksmatch @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly and Deleted member 5786
With permission as she is interested in what guys in the psl sphere have to say:

View attachment 1525893

She realises the basedness of men and the fakeness of her own gender.

View attachment 1525895

View attachment 1525897
View attachment 1525898

View attachment 1525901

View attachment 1525903

View attachment 1525907

View attachment 1525908

3 screenshots of analysis:

View attachment 1525910

View attachment 1525911

View attachment 1525914
she seems pretty based

she biggest failo is weight and forehead

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas, alriodai and 2 others
Yeah... and is her male looksmatch pumping tall white women? :unsure:
her male looksmaych would almost certainly be a virgin- never having a gf as a girl is kind fo the equivalent of being a vrigin as a man. Every girl has some guys interested just for sex, bt they cant alwasy covert that to commitment

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and 1 other person
The only acceptable relationship with this girls is as a housemaid

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

No but that doesn't mean she's happy you intellectually dishonest retard.

Women's sexual market value isn't the same as men's. Their SMV is whether they can hold onto a dude AFTER they've had sex with him. Their SMV is relationship based. RMV. Relationship Market Value.

Two screenshots:

c4f00955c502f026004a748ccc0660ca.png

e1527c54b41c6b97648e650152623c4a.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, .👽., Preoximerianas and 4 others
needs forehead reduction, luckily since she is female there are low risks as she wont suffer from male pattern baldness in the future
BE CAREFUL HERE.

I just wanted to also tag @MakinItHappenReturn : foids are SUPPOSED TO HAVE BIG FOREHEAD. It is a feminine trait. Also, their hairline should be rounded on top, unlike men.

The issue with this girl, is that she has some problem with hairloss. Idk what it is, but her hairline is like TOO high. But she should understand that "squared chad hairline" is NOT the way she should fix this... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Lawton88, Preoximerianas and 3 others
This is also why I would disagree that average guys or even uglies would not even consider her.
As sad as it is: Many men are extremely desperate. Even Chadlites go dumpster diving every now and then. Maybe not as low as her, but since we're talking about average guys here, I can definitely see that one or the other of those would smash her.

Overall, I agree with your rating. The hairline of hers is terrible. The good thing is that she is female. So she likely won't need to do a thousand things to improve her SMV by 1 point.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas, Anomaly and 2 others
her looksmatch does not care about her, he has better options...

Girl

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, aesthetic beauty, .👽. and 3 others
BE CAREFUL HERE.

I just wanted to also tag @MakinItHappenReturn : foids are SUPPOSED TO HAVE BIG FOREHEAD. It is a feminine trait. Also, their hairline should be rounded on top, unlike men.

The issue with this girl, is that she has some problem with hairloss. Idk what it is, but her hairline is like TOO high. But she should understand that "squared chad hairline" is NOT the way she should fix this... :unsure:
They just need to advance it a little, doesn't need to become squarer, just enough to look normal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fiqh, .👽., Preoximerianas and 3 others
No but that doesn't mean she's happy you intellectually dishonest retard.

Women's sexual market value isn't the same as men's. Their SMV is whether they can hold onto the dude AFTER they've had sex with them. Their SMV is relationship based. RMV. Relationship Market Value.

Two screenshots:

c4f00955c502f026004a748ccc0660ca.png

e1527c54b41c6b97648e650152623c4a.png
I know guys that are in ltr with 150 kg landwhales
Not pump and dump, but ltr

She probably has high standards or a bad personality. Should work on her attitude and her standards

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
BE CAREFUL HERE.

Learn the difference between a sloped forehead and a straight forehead.

I have a feminine forehead because mine is straight. A sloped one is masculine. Hers is sloped and on-top of that her hairline is so absurdly high that the woman looks as if she is Pete Burns on the scalp.

If you have a high hairline then you have a big forehead. Simple. The human brain doesn't take time to think in general every day situations to assess whether it's the hairline or the forehead that's the problem. They just see an alien. Get based.

Also she isn't balding, she has a very high hairline as she suggests is genetic like with many Ethiopians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
She is 20 percentile and she still gets HTN/chadlite men to pump her on a weekly basis. Meanwhile her male looksmatch will die a handholdless virgin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, johncruz12345, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
If she looksmaxxed she would look average, Most guys would pump and dump i would ltr if her hairline was better and she lost fat

I know guys that are in ltr with 150 kg landwhales
Not pump and dump, but ltr

She probably has high standards or a bad personality. Should work on her attitude and her standards

Tbf while her personality was boring, those landwhales I can bet you are all white or the guys aren't even low tier normie 4.

How the fuck did you rate this abomination 3.5/10

Huge overrate honestly
Borderline subhuman tier, 1.5/10 max. Even that might be too much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 16197, .👽. and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 16380
She is 20 percentile and she still gets HTN/chadlite men to pump her on a weekly basis. Meanwhile her male looksmatch will die a handholdless virgin.
Well if I were a 3/10 MALE, I would be happy with such an arrangement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But well, she is not me :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
"your eyes are at least average"

also

"you are ugly because your eyes are terrible"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and ROTTING
Learn the difference between a sloped forehead and a straight forehead.

I have a feminine forehead because mine is straight. A sloped one is masculine. Hers is sloped and on-top of that her hairline is so absurdly high that the woman looks as if she is Pete Burns on the scalp.

If you have a high hairline then you have a big forehead. Simple. The human brain doesn't take time to think in general every day situations to assess whether it's the hairline or the forehead that's the problem. They just see an alien. Get based.

Also she isn't balding, she has a very high hairline as she suggests is genetic like with many Ethiopians.
her phenotype is awful imo- like one of the worst possible for a woman

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ROTTING and LooksOrDeath
Bitch needs to learn how to thread her eyebrows

also

think he meant to say aren't*, otherwise that sentence wouldn't make sense

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

also

I meant 'aren't'. My bad bro. Your IQ should have corrected.

She actually doesn't look superbad imo, i mean shes not ugly at all tbh. Can get a boyfriend easily if she loose weight and start working out focus on high rep squats, basic weight lifting more towards glutes area.

I think you forgot one important part thats failos her really bad. Her skin is utter terrible. The complexion is horrible.

Advice her to go on a proper skin care routine based on her skin issues.

Tretinoin as a start.
together with a simple cleanser and moisturizer, spf based for her skin.

Also her hair, tell her to straighten it. And fringe to cover the forehead. Will make a big increase in her attractiveness. It looks horrible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Preoximerianas, ChristianChad and 3 others