First client on Fiverr who I've had to rate that was a girl. How do we assess this one Team Autist?

He wasn't incorrect though. In his analysis.
It is, what it is

Still. She has more SMV than us. She can go on Tinder, and have plenty matches an so on.
Ltr, is a different ballgame though

Her relationship market value is rock-bottom.

Her "Weaknesses" Section is longer than this entire thread.

She's Sub 5 for sure.

And likely cannot softmaxx any level, she needs surgery to ascend at ALL.
Nah she needs to just lose weight, men find 90% of non-fat women attractive, that was a study tried finding it but I can't, basically among women who weren't fat men rated 90% of non-fat women attractive

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, eduardkoopman and Korea
Nah she needs to just lose weight, men find 90% of non-fat women attractive, that was a study tried finding it but I can't, basically among women who weren't fat men rated 90% of non-fat women attractive
Ojectively Speaking I mean.

OFC she wont die a virgin since she's a woman etc.

No man would ever genuinely be attracted to her.

Not sure if she has a lot of looks hypergamy going on with what she means by average but she could get a LTR with a 5/10 in today's world.

her eyes are good... its the best feature

Her relationship market value is rock-bottom.
Yeah.
Men are usually much more picky, for a LTR, commited relationship.

Most Men are very much not picky, when it comes to uncommitted sexual encounters. Hence women always have good amount of sexual options, or SMV, due to that.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Interesting. If you find the study. Please tagg, or whatevee. Would be interesting to read

• +1
Someone should unironically run a tinder experiment with those 2/10 pictures.
What's the point?

You see, a FRIDGE with food, has higher SMV on tinder than a CHAD. I am not joking.

There is a video on youtube, where the guys made a "fridge-fish", simply a pic of the fridge with food, and it got more matches than some Chads...:ROFLMAO:

• +1
You see, a FRIDGE with food, has higher SMV on tinder than a CHAD. I am not joking.
There is a video on youtube, where the guys made a "fridge-fish", simply a pic of the fridge with food, and it got more matches than some Chads...:ROFLMAO:
i wished to see that video

• +1
i wished to see that video
sry cannot find. You can google yourself.

The video pretty much compares multiple women vs multiple men. Among women, there are very old, very ugly, average and good looking women. AND A FRIDGE called Melanie or sth.

On the men's side, various guys, and 2 chads.

The fridge outperformed everyone but Chad, where they were almost equal

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

The video pretty much compares multiple women vs multiple men. Among women, there are very old, very ugly, average and good looking women. AND A FRIDGE called Melanie or sth.

I can understand.
1. alot more men (in amount, and also in activeness) are on Tinder.
2. alot of men, just auto-swipe yes on everything. even without looking. Just seeing what comes back as matches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Yeah.
Men are usually much more picky, for a LTR, commited relationship.

Most Men are very much not picky, when it comes to uncommitted sexual encounters. Hence women always have good amount of sexual options, or SMV, due to that.
That’s why when we refer to a woman’s SMV we mean the sort of man she could get commitment from. Otherwise the whole scale would just be silly because even a below average woman can get sex more easily than a legit chad

• +1
That’s why when we refer to a woman’s SMV we mean the sort of man she could get commitment from. Otherwise the whole scale would just be silly because even a below average woman can get sex more easily than a legit chad
I never knew female SMV, means getting commitement. I always though it meant, shortterm sexual marketplace value. Which is high, for even way below average looking women. And which is low, for even regular men.

Is that not: RMV?
(commited) Relationship Marketplace Value. you are talking about?

I never knew female SMV, means getting commitement. I always though it meant, shortterm sexual marketplace value. Which is high, for even way below average looking women. And which is low, for even regular men.

Is that not: RMV?
(commited) Relationship Marketplace Value. you are talking about?
Well less technically that would be correct but if we really did it that way a man’s SMV and woman’s SMV wouldn’t even be comparable. The bottom of the woman’s spectrum would probably start at around 6/10 male equivalent (think disabled or severely deformed women) as they can probs get sex about as easily as a slightly above average man, an average woman would be about the same as a male model on this scale, the comparisons would just become useless

The point I’m trying to make is that getting casual sex- or matches on dating apps just isn’t a good test of a woman’s attractiveness. 99% of women can get laid at the drop of a hat but we have to find a way to discriminate attractiveness within the top 99% of women or else we’d just rate every woma as a 9.5/10 SMV lol

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Well less technically that would be correct but if we really did it that way a man’s SMV and woman’s SMV wouldn’t even be comparable. The bottom of the woman’s spectrum would probably start at around 6/10 male equivalent (think disabled or severely deformed women) as they can probs get sex about as easily as a slightly above average man, an average woman would be about the same as a male model on this scale, the comparisons would just become useless
true that.

grandma has higher SMV, than Chadlite guys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The point I’m trying to make is that getting casual sex- or matches on dating apps just isn’t a good test of a woman’s attractiveness. 99% of women can get laid at the drop of a hat but we have to find a way to discriminate attractiveness within the top 99% of women or else we’d just rate every woma as a 9.5/10 SMV lol
Yeah.
in my opinion. it would be, that women should only be rated RMV.
And men, can be rated both: SMV and RMV.

But that is just my opinion. Another system is in place already. The term SMV is confusing though, imo, when i;s made to mean commited relationship. Because SMV to my ears, sounds so much like hookup/ONS/etc.. type of value

true that.

grandma has higher SMV, than Chadlite guys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah.
in my opinion. it would be, that women should only be rated RMV.
And men, can be rated both: SMV and RMV.

But that is just my opinion. Another system is in place already. The term SMV is confusing though, imo, when i;s made to mean commited relationship. Because SMV to my ears, sounds so much like hookup/ONS/etc.. type of value

You could just look at it as overall dating value or whatever - SMV is the usual acronym

It’s just the methodology for determining this value is different for each sex. As a man your SMV and RMV are mostly equivalent - although I guess money would matter quite a bit for relationships and not for sex, depending on the demographic of women you’re pursuing

Surely this is best of the best section? @Kingkellz

I found it, here it is:

:feelsez:

WOW. thanks for finding it

I fully watched it.
THis video is classic levels, and brutals.
Great content creator

just starting this one,
gonna be epic, also.

Last edited:
  • +1

Socratic approach