First date this Saturday.

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
What the fuck do I do now? I matched with this girl and exchanged a few sentences with her, barely talked then out of the blue I think to myself it would be a great fucking idea to ask her out. So I ask if she wants to meet this Saturday, she said sure and we don't talk for another 2 days. She messaged me half an hour ago asking where and when we should meet. She's Asian so we're going to a bubble tea shop, but what the fuck do I do from that point on? What am I supposed to talk about? This could go wrong in a million ways fuck fuck fuck.
I'm legit shaking rn

Inb4 soy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Alexanderr, Time Travel and 2 others
Talk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Bennett, AspiringChad and 1 other person
let her do most of the talking tbh. yes, you'll need to jump start/initiate topics, but if she's truly attracted to you she won't shut up. Don't compliment her.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, androidcel, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
Saturday is a long way away.. There's a high chance of her flaking and making an excuse..

Oh sorry, I forgot I was invited to a birthday on Saturday
Oh sorry, i was really sick i had to go to the doctors
Oh sorry, i matched with Chad on Thursday and I'm meeting him instead

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
let her do most of the talking tbh. yes, you'll need to jump start/initiate topics, but if she's truly attracted to you she won't shut up. Don't compliment her.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Saturday is a long way away.. There's a high chance of her flaking and making an excuse..

Oh sorry, I forgot I was invited to a birthday on Saturday
Oh sorry, i was really sick i had to go to the doctors
Oh sorry, i matched with Chad on Thursday and I'm meeting him instead
I'm lowkey hoping shs changes her mind, I'm so fucking scared

Send pic of her face
Rather not put a strangers face on this website, but she looks like Bae Suzy. Yeah I know, fakeup and all that, but I couldn't care any less I'm so fucking horny on day 11 nofap rn.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and SikKunt
Rather not put a strangers face on this website, but she looks like Bae Suzy. Yeah I know, fakeup and all that, but I couldn't care any less I'm so fucking horny on day 11 nofap rn.
K can repsect that. Bae Suzy is cute so I wouldn't mess this up if I were you :feelskek:

• +1
Dont be a fkn pussy go out with here and smoke some weed with her to calm both of you down. Just set the mood right dont give her validation just act like chad. And slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
Ask her what she's into.Find a topic that you know about.Talk about It.When the first discussion gets old,bring up something that you think she might be into.If that doesn't work,try something else,until you find some common interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ElliotRodgerJr
Fuck the bitch and post pics of her cheeks spread wide open for the lads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Bengt, Krezo and 3 others
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
She's gonna turn me down when she notices my manletism.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SikKunt and itsoverbuddyboyo
sniff her chair when she gets up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus, Deleted member 470, pisslord and 2 others
I nearly threw up just now. This is giving me terrible anxiety. How tf do people go on dates just like that, like it's nothing?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I nearly threw up just now. This is giving me terrible anxiety. How tf do people go on dates just like that, like it's nothing?
Blackpilled individuals have a harder time due to "overthinking" aka being realistic.

• +1
Although everyone "overthinks" to some extent

• +1
show her your dick and you should be fine

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
you're not that short,man.Also she's asian,so she's probably not very tall,herself.
I know man, I'll use 3 cm shoe lifts to fraud 178. She's southern chinese so probably 165 max. Hopefully.
show her your dick and you should be fine
I wish it were that simple.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
Ok man, should I edge before the date to get a fat flaccid or some shit?
do not show her your dick in the first date just heavily imply this and no i dont think edging would make a difference your dick is fine
in case of dick contact at first date she will think your dick is 1 inch higher than it is because females are stupid so you could easily pass as 7 inch cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
Treat her like a kween and pay for her meal

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470, SikKunt and 2 others
Wow I'm jealous, good luck bro :)

• +1
1005.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
What the fuck do I do now? I matched with this girl and exchanged a few sentences with her, barely talked then out of the blue I think to myself it would be a great fucking idea to ask her out. So I ask if she wants to meet this Saturday, she said sure and we don't talk for another 2 days. She messaged me half an hour ago asking where and when we should meet. She's Asian so we're going to a bubble tea shop, but what the fuck do I do from that point on? What am I supposed to talk about? This could go wrong in a million ways fuck fuck fuck.
I'm legit shaking rn

Inb4 soy
Chad would get to fuck her after 3 texts.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ElliotRodgerJr
slayer tbh

• +1
I know man, I'll use 3 cm shoe lifts to fraud 178. She's southern chinese so probably 165 max. Hopefully.

I wish it were that simple.
Yeah,she's probably short,you'll be fine man.

• +1
ravage her

• +1
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!