First date this Saturday.

Wheres the fucking thread bro I wanna read this shit
u must SEARCH for it !!!! mr roger is too busy sexing cute ASIAN MILF !!! to link u the THREAD !!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Does she have a nice butthole though or is it busted?

• +1
Does she have a nice butthole though or is it busted?
She's tight af. Surprisingly, she felt more with my 2 fingers (manlet fingers btw) than my 6 inch dick. @dicklet4incher

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Bro you should hit it regardless and search for more rice milfs to take for cute BUBBLE TEA
It's tempting
Screenshot 20190608 223218  01  01

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and androidcel
Fuck as many sloots as you can tbh while you're still young and have all your hair. Keep the Asian bitch around just in case though but do proceed with tindermaxxing
I'm conflicted rn tbh, on one hand I'm developing feelings for her, on the other hand I'm literally one click away from being labeled as an abusive possessive boyfriend due to what I want to write her sometimes, like whether she's with another guy rn. The blackpill has ruined me, I literally feel like she's cheating on my 24/7.

• +1
I'm conflicted rn tbh, on one hand I'm developing feelings for her, on the other hand I'm literally one click away from being labeled as an abusive possessive boyfriend due to what I want to write her sometimes, like whether she's with another guy rn. The blackpill has ruined me, I literally feel like she's cheating on my 24/7.
Doesn't matter if she's with another guy or not, this relationship is unlikely to work out in the long term due to her age anyway. Just focus on having fun tbh and remember: she's not yours, it's just your turn

• +1
Doesn't matter if she's with another guy or not, this relationship is unlikely to work out in the long term due to her age anyway. Just focus on having fun tbh and remember: she's not yours, it's just your turn
I don't care whether she's fucking someone else, it's the dishonesty of it. She'd never admit to doing that, so it feels like I'm getting something stolen from me. If she was like "yeah I have gang bangs every night" I'd still fuck her, but if she does that and doesn't admit it...
And the reason why I'm developing feels for her is because she's given me the most physical and emotional love in my entire life. She's done nice favours like cooking for me and do her skincare routine on me.

• +1
Dude you're so late to the story, I ended up fucking her.
My guy you are ascended
I don't care whether she's fucking someone else, it's the dishonesty of it. She'd never admit to doing that, so it feels like I'm getting something stolen from me. If she was like "yeah I have gang bangs every night" I'd still fuck her, but if she does that and doesn't admit it...
And the reason why I'm developing feels for her is because she's given me the most physical and emotional love in my entire life. She's done nice favours like cooking for me and do her skincare routine on me.
Who cares its all about fucking. Brooo you're such a slayer pls pm pics of you so I can see if there's hope for me

• +1