First day of taking Butea Superba didn't seem to do anything

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
400mg and I didn't really feel it's affects. No increase libido or sex drive, no incredible erections. Tbh I think the pill I got were sugar pills but idk. Some of the ingredients were fucking strange like brown rice. Wtf bro. I'll keep taking this for a week but if I don't feel anything then i'm stopping it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaston
What’s it supposed to do? Never heard of it lol

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
What’s it supposed to do? Never heard of it lol

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Seems interesting, I’ll give it a try. You probably got some underdosed or fake pills, what brand were you using?

• +1
Seems interesting, I’ll give it a try. You probably got some underdosed or fake pills, what brand were you using?
IMG 27551

There were like six pages of reviews saying it worked for them. Maybe like 3 or 4 saying it didn't do shit.

Take more until you have to puke.

• JFL
Natural plants are usually cope

• +1
Natural plants are usually cope
Not this one. It's proven to help men with erectile problems and libido and shit like that. I may have been given sugar pills but i'll keep taking it for a week to make sure.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
400mg and I didn't really feel it's affects. No increase libido or sex drive, no incredible erections. Tbh I think the pill I got were sugar pills but idk. Some of the ingredients were fucking strange like brown rice. Wtf bro. I'll keep taking this for a week but if I don't feel anything then i'm stopping it.
its cope inject T

• +1
its cope inject T
I don't need to inject T. I get erections fine and my libido is good. I'm just taking it for the DHT. But I'm pretty sure I just got sugar pills but i'll keep taking it for a week.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Take random unstudied chinese herbs theory

• JFL
Reactions: Gaston
Take random unstudied chinese herbs theory
Not Chinese. Thailand. They've been proven to work and have been medicated to patients with erectile and libido problems. Of course I was taking it for the DHT but I probably was given sugar pills jfl

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Did they work eventually? I took one 400mg yesterday and not even a morning wood,

Dude that guide was bluepilled as fuck, topical Androsterone is what you need.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
View attachment 523936
There were like six pages of reviews saying it worked for them. Maybe like 3 or 4 saying it didn't do shit.
powder is better i think, and your not gonna feel changes after 1 fucking day be patient, and up the dosage to 800mg

Dude that guide was bluepilled as fuck, topical Androsterone is what you need.
I've destroyed skepticism with every counter argument, and you're speaking this out of pure hate

"topical androsterone is all u need brah" :feelsuhh: , just kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend