First High profit day after weeks of low sales

Baeseth

Baeseth

Mistral
Joined
Jun 5, 2025
Posts
2,124
Reputation
3,404
IMG 6280


Last 2 weeks have been extremely dry only about $200 a day (I make 25% of that) so like $40-50 but Today had a business customer order 10 units for $600 and a bunch of other stuff just performed very well.

I have like 15 boxes to ship out this week worth about $6500 if it all sells Hoping to break 10k a month come october
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214, mendeds and D69mo
what are you selling
 
  • +1
Reactions: mendeds, Lord Vader and Baeseth
View attachment 5708084

Last 2 weeks have been extremely dry only about $200 a day (I make 25% of that) so like $40-50 but Today had a business customer order 10 units for $600 and a bunch of other stuff just performed very well.

I have like 15 boxes to ship out this week worth about $6500 if it all sells Hoping to break 10k a month come october
Money maxing god
 
nigga sells construction paper and lipstick :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilooksbad253
Rhode lipstick, 3D printer plastic, Construction paper
I suggest you to sell relatable products so you can upsell or cross sell them, which will increase your AOV. Also do you do ads?
 
View attachment 5708084

Last 2 weeks have been extremely dry only about $200 a day (I make 25% of that) so like $40-50 but Today had a business customer order 10 units for $600 and a bunch of other stuff just performed very well.

I have like 15 boxes to ship out this week worth about $6500 if it all sells Hoping to break 10k a month come octi
What are your profit margins though? I looked into fba not long ago and realised that even intermediate sellers take home only like 20-30% of each sale.
 

Similar threads

sugarfucker
Replies
23
Views
140
tenmacel
tenmacel
T
Replies
49
Views
386
SPAM
SPAM
shortmanlett
Replies
4
Views
104
MagicX
MagicX
truecracker
Replies
2
Views
101
truecracker
truecracker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top