First one of us to have a son

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
First person here to have a son should make him into a looksmax science experiment. Inject him with hgh from young age, make him do swimming and gymnastics, Feed lots of protein and good fats, make him hard mew 24/7 and see if he turns into 6’7 gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Highrise, goat2x and 15 others
First person here to have a son should make him into a looksmax science experiment. Inject him with hgh from young age, make him do swimming and gymnastics, Feed lots of protein and good fats, make him hard mew 24/7 and see if he turns into 6’7 gigachad
My kids will be guaranteed 6’7 if I have a wife above 5’8

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 2597 and 4 others
Saying “experiment” makes it sound like you’re doing something risky that could fuck him up. But in reality we should all do those things to our kids

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, paranakee, Chadelite and 4 others
Implying that one of us will have kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Alibaba69
I will give my son the life that I never had

If i get a daugher though time to dip :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, YoungRichNigga, Lmao and 11 others
My future son will be a high T slayer. Oy vey, my days of rotting and picking up psl knowledge will not be in vain!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII and Alibaba69
Im going to have a perfect son

and get divorce papers the next day

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
And if you have a daughter make her a Fritzlmax science experiment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, BigBoy and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, HighIQcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hades and Deleted member 2597
And what if it's daughter? what would you blackpillers do?

Well I think I'm probably the first poster to have a son. My kid is due in 2 months. And no I'm not going to do any of these things to him, because the average poster here is retarded, has the attention span of goldfish and thinks a doctor telling him "wtf dont do that you tard, the risk is certain and the advantageous dubious at best" is a conspiracy to keep him from ascending.

I'll certainly put my kid into sports early and make him mew when it counts, but messing with the endocrine system, just fucking no. I still haven't seen any compelling evidence for half the shit you retards believe. HGH for example, even when given to ISS patients, is just not that impressive. They dont turn into monsters, they dont become giants, they dont even get above average height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Well I think I'm probably the first poster to have a son. My kid is due in 2 months. And no I'm not going to do any of these things to him, because the average poster here is retarded, has the attention span of goldfish and thinks a doctor telling him "wtf dont do that you tard, the risk is certain and the advantageous dubious at best" is a conspiracy to keep him from ascending.

I'll certainly put my kid into sports early and make him mew when it counts, but messing with the endocrine system, just fucking no. I still haven't seen any compelling evidence for half the shit you retards believe. HGH for example, even when given to ISS patients, is just not that impressive. They dont turn into monsters, they dont become giants, they dont even get above average height.
Oh vey, yes goy

because IGF-1 being one of the most potent growth factors isn't compelling evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, AscendingHero and Oculorum
What’s the youngest age that is safe to inject hgh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
My kid will 100% be a slayer

I will wean him off technology and screens until 16 as well

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3

You better inject him otherwise Im calling you for child abuse

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and StressShady
That face when you have all daughters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
You just know that this forum will in 15 years from now all be just full of all us OG users with male model chad sons and Victoria’s Secret model Stacy daughters. I suppose we will all be money maxxed then when our PSL 50 offspring go on to reap millions of dollars through modelling, acting and professional sports, or even just some rich Saudi who wants to buy a daughter’s virginity for a couple of million.
This is our future...
The bearers of a new generation of not subhumans, but SUPERhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, AscendingHero, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Oh vey, yes goy

because IGF-1 being one of the most potent growth factors isn't compelling evidence.

Its not compelling. Giving androgens to men with micropenises treats the micropenis pretty well. This does not in turn mean that giving androgens to men with NORMAL penises makes them into monster cocks, giving androgens to men with normal penises does absolutely nothing for their penis, otherwise every fucking gym rat you know of would be sporting a 9 inch hog. Its the same principle with HGH and the pubertal growth spurt. Giving HGH to kids with idiopathic short stature helps get them to "normal" for their age group, it doesn't turn them into monsters, it doesn't even give them above average height.

This is brainlet stuff on the level of reading that dietary protein at 1g/lb of bodyweight is better for protein synthesis than 0.2g/lb, so you then make the leap and reason that WELL THEN 3g/lb MUST BE EVEN MORE BETTERER.

If you want to provide some compelling evidence that giving androgens and HGH to otherwise HEALTHY children will produce gigachads, I'm all ears. T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, AscendingHero, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
Its not compelling. Giving androgens to men with micropenises treats the micropenis pretty well. This does not in turn mean that giving androgens to men with NORMAL penises makes them into monster cocks, giving androgens to men with normal penises does absolutely nothing for their penis, otherwise every fucking gym rat you know of would be sporting a 9 inch hog. Its the same principle with HGH and the pubertal growth spurt. Giving HGH to kids with idiopathic short stature helps get them to "normal" for their age group, it doesn't turn them into monsters, it doesn't even give them above average height.

This is brainlet stuff on the level of reading that dietary protein at 1g/lb of bodyweight is better for protein synthesis than 0.2g/lb, so you then make the leap and reason that WELL THEN 3g/lb MUST BE EVEN MORE BETTERER.

If you want to provide some compelling evidence that giving androgens and HGH to otherwise HEALTHY children will produce gigachads, I'm all ears. T
0.2gr/lb is really enough for bodybuilding??

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and KrissKross
What’s the youngest age that is safe to inject hgh
I read a 9 year old boy got injectd if he didn't get hgh would be 5ft at 18.but he Is 5'10 now

The sooner the better I think

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

retarded, how many roiders that you personally know are in puberty? yeah, none. What teenager normie takes steroids? yeah like none, let alone a teenager whos in the midst of puberty. Of course, majority of your penile size and adult vertical height comes from genetics, that's undisputed, but dihydrotestosterone is the main driver for penile growth in pubescent boys, same thing goes for IGF-1 for height. Both are growth factors, albeit, androgens not so much. Of course, a roider isn't going to get dick growth from pinning test, androgen receptor susceptibility is decreased significantly, our bodies know when we are post-pubertal, again genetics play a role in all of this, of course.

for IGF-1 though, it's a different scenario, think about patients with acromegaly, particularly children. Genetic anomalies can occur due to this condition, excessive production of IGF-1 during childhood can promote chronic cell proliferation and hyperplasia, allowing the children to far surpass their genetic blueprints. It's nieve to say it isn't compelling evidence, all you need to do is look at these kids with giantism. You also need to keep in mind, these kids that are being treated for idiopathic short stature are given dosages of GH that will only bring them within the normal IGF-1 range, why would a doctor risk cancerous cell growth and tumor growth on a child? Of course, they will only reach the norm, because, in comparison to children with acromegaly, they have significantly less serum growth hormone circulating around their bloodstream regardless of exogenous usage or not. With the correct dosages of GH, you can get close to emulating the IGF-1 levels in which somebody with acromegaly would produce, just without the glucose resistant growth hormone suppression.

look, I'm not saying inject your kid with GH, I'd highly advise anyone not to actually. It's just stupid to disregard growth factors and act as if they cannot be administrated exogenously DURING puberty to induce growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, AscendingHero and Deleted member 4946
retarded, how many roiders that you personally know are in puberty? yeah, none. What teenager normie takes steroids? yeah like none, let alone a teenager whos in the midst of puberty. Of course, majority of your penile size and adult vertical height comes from genetics, that's undisputed, but dihydrotestosterone is the main driver for penile growth in pubescent boys, same thing goes for IGF-1 for height. Both are growth factors, albeit, androgens not so much. Of course, a roider isn't going to get dick growth from pinning test, androgen receptor susceptibility is decreased significantly, our bodies know when we are post-pubertal, again genetics play a role in all of this, of course.

for IGF-1 though, it's a different scenario, think about patients with acromegaly, particularly children. Genetic anomalies can occur due to this condition, excessive production of IGF-1 during childhood can promote chronic cell proliferation and hyperplasia, allowing the children to far surpass their genetic blueprints. It's nieve to say it isn't compelling evidence, all you need to do is look at these kids with giantism. You also need to keep in mind, these kids that are being treated for idiopathic short stature are given dosages of GH that will only bring them within the normal IGF-1 range, why would a doctor risk cancerous cell growth and tumor growth on a child? Of course, they will only reach the norm, because, in comparison to children with acromegaly, they have significantly less serum growth hormone circulating around their bloodstream regardless of exogenous usage or not. With the correct dosages of GH, you can get close to emulating the IGF-1 levels in which somebody with acromegaly would produce, just without the glucose resistant growth hormone suppression.

look, I'm not saying inject your kid with GH, I'd highly advise anyone not to actually. It's just stupid to disregard growth factors and act as if they cannot be administrated exogenously DURING puberty to induce growth.
u have a HGH thread right?

u have a HGH thread right?

read this, it'll help you understand it a bit better. If you want to talk about GH just pm me on discord.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

read this, it'll help you understand it a bit better. If you want to talk about GH just pm me on discord.
indeed head to discord rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
how about adoption?