First Patients Treated with 3D Printed Bone. Regenerative Bone Graft [CMFlex 3D]

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
This will CHANGE everything from facial implants to leg lengthening etc. You will use YOUR OWN BONES instead of metals or plastics. Get ready boyos, the future is here. This is a HUGE LIFEFUEL. The ultimate hardmaxx with little to ZERO complications.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Darkeningstar, nofap and 12 others
too bad we'll be in our 40's by the time it's affordable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, mrriceguyreturn, Mr.Proper and 16 others
when’s it gonna be available commercially? and what’s the cost? hopefully it’s ready by the time i turn 22

Your 30 so most of the users here will be in late-ish 20s

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ALP
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Angry The Office GIF
Angry Fuck Me GIF

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and anticel
nigga had me excited buts its literally just a fucking bone graft :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
it depends on how fast it can be implemented and the sourcing, bone grafting material is pretty cheap. If a clinics in some third world shitholes get a hold of it and competition increases maybe prices will decrease in safer countries in the west. I think if it is under 30k for completely facial reconstruction in Asia or Turkey than maybe we can expect it in places in America to be around 80k-90k

nigga had me excited buts its literally just a fucking bone graft :lul::lul::lul:
It can be use for any part of the body bro, your exciting should not go away. The potential (and most important, the revenue) for this is limitless.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and User28823
when’s it gonna be available commercially? and what’s the cost? hopefully it’s ready by the time i turn 22
We don't know yet, it was approved by the FDA 2 years ago though. I am sure many places are working on it for cosmetic usage as we speak

Hydroxyapatite works well enough already. Its pretty close to being human bone lol and cuck implant surgeons still don't like using it because its
"hard to cut":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: and pull out some shitty sagging silicone rubber instead.
Eppley actually did this jfl

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and anticel
It can be use for any part of the body bro, your exciting should no go away. The potential *and most important revenue) for this is limitless.
this is not revolutionary at all, this is literally what's already done in any bone involved procedure, except that now it's 3d printed instead of actual bone tissue

@ me when a nigga develops a 3d printed and insertable growth plate

this is not revolutionary at all, this is literally what's already done in any bone involved procedure, except that now it's 3d printed instead of actual bone tissue

how would that even work

they need this shit ready by next week bro

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
how would that even work
hydroxyapatite is good enough if want materials.
It lets bone grow inside it and is estimated to be like 70% of bone's strength and the only reason it ain't 100% is it lacks collagen elasticity.

studies shown hydroxyaptite in 2 years of usage in jaw surgery did not resorb or get damaged by any detectable amount.

It can easily last you a solid 15 years which is all u need anyway

Next gens will be 3d printed psl gods over for humanity

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
how would that even work
have some manlet geniuses develop a biocompatible artificial growth plate that mimics properties of natural cartilage with controlled growth

i guarantee its possible but nobody gives af in medicine cuz theyre too busy on muh cancer cure which already exists

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and lowiqNormie
have some manlet geniuses develop a biocompatible artificial growth plate that mimics properties of natural cartilage with controlled growth

i guarantee its possible but nobody gives af in medicine cuz theyre too busy on muh cancer cure which already exists
They can make the cells needed for a full growth plate with stem cell differentiation. you dont even need artificial cartilage.
All the cells needed for a growth plate are easy for these labcucks to make. i mysefl was surprised absolutely no one is researching it. The closest they got was transplanting growth plates from one individual to another [in animals ofc]

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
hydroxyapatite is good enough if want materials.
It lets bone grow inside it and is estimated to be like 70% of bone's strength and the only reason it ain't 100% is it lacks collagen elasticity.

studies shown hydroxyaptite in 2 years of usage in jaw surgery did not resorb or get damaged by any detectable amount.

It can easily last you a solid 15 years which is all u need anyway
no what i’m asking is how would you even make a 3d printed growth plate (the guy i was replying to), and how would it work considering the whole thing with bone fusion, would have to replace your current growth plate with a synthetic one and would only work in children anyway

would only work in children anyway

would only work in children anyway
i think u missed the point, being that it would work after ur growth plates are closed

why would a child need an artificial growth plate if they already have a real one

i think u missed the point, being that it would work after ur growth plates are closed

why would a child need an artificial growth plate if they already have a real one
dunno, maybe to surpass their genetic potential or something. cus how would a new growth plate work on an adult, if they’re bones already fuse to their fullest length, implanting a new growth plate wouldn’t do anything.

dunno, maybe to surpass their genetic potential or something. cus how would a new growth plate work on an adult, if they’re bones already fuse to their fullest length, implanting a new growth plate wouldn’t do anything.
cut bone -> insert artificial growth plate -> tada u grow with fused "real" growth plates thx to an artificial implanted one

cut bone -> insert artificial growth plate -> tada u grow with fused "real" growth plates thx to an artificial implanted one
but the bones would have already reached maturity

Hydroxyapatite works well enough already. Its pretty close to being human bone lol and cuck implant surgeons still don't like using it because its
"hard to cut":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: and pull out some shitty sagging silicone rubber instead.
Eppley actually did this jfl
This. Had it used for my cheeks a week ago and they look great.

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
no what i’m asking is how would you even make a 3d printed growth plate (the guy i was replying to), and how would it work considering the whole thing with bone fusion, would have to replace your current growth plate with a synthetic one and would only work in children anyway
bone fusion just means the old growth plate died, so the bone segments on either side are fused.

if you managed to make an artificial growth plate, it would just take an osteotomy and a gap of a few mm to insert it and secure it inside. since plates are tiny.

and no this could work in anyone not just kids

bone fusion just means the old growth plate died, so the bone segments on either side are fused.

if you managed to make an artificial growth plate, it would just take an osteotomy and a gap of a few mm to insert it and secure it inside. since plates are tiny.

and no this could work in anyone not just kids
wait so if our bones already reached maturity, but the growth plates were to be swapped out, would we still be able to grow more?

This is useless for facial implants. Custom artificial materials would be just as stable/useful and probably a lot cheaper. Also, there's a chance that 3d printed bone would be much harder to make alterations to compared to an artificial material.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Clarification: orc says “we will be 40 by the time this comes out” meaning 10 years since he’s 30. The rest of the users at that time will be 26+

will slay in time for arranged marriage. thank you bhai.

It makes sourcing the bone easier instead of having to get it from some other part of your body.

correct. i did a bunch of research on this shit years ago. there’s studies of similar shit being tried on rabbits and there’s rumours that similar procedures happen in nba

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
I remember giants talking about something similar, he said it was bs, wasn't stable and that a good portion of it would resorb over time. I don't know if that's the same process, but we'll all be wrinkled oldcels by the time this stuff gets mainstream, if it ever does.

wait so if our bones already reached maturity, but the growth plates were to be swapped out, would we still be able to grow more?
yes, bone maturity is just a term indicating ur done growing aka ur plates have fused

u dont swap anything, ur epiphyseal plate has already fused into bone at "bone maturity"

so you'd basically insert a new one somewhere else along the bone to simulate the plate

• Woah
Reactions: vzidel