FIRST PREGNANCY SCARE

DIY.Suicide

DIY.Suicide

It seems God may just hate me
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Posts
6,634
Reputation
7,294
I haven’t been completely truthful to you guys

To be honest im a fakecel

I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it

I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off

And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me

@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MrMaxwell, trvechud, cursedbybones and 19 others
Need advice on what to do
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, price. and Mai Sakurajima.
Well at least your bloodline will not end
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo, Nerogen, Barreton and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Push her down the stairs and say it was an accident
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: solohunter99, iqletlowtest, SoundnVision and 3 others
Tagging more high iq chads

@Master @jgrey080 @Regret @Petsmart @Gengar’s Ghost
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and jgrey080
Push her down the stairs and say it was an accident
Im pro-life i cant do that wven if I could it’d be assault Im still sub5
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Mooks Laxx
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
the girl could take you to court over this bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and DIY.Suicide
the bitch could take you to court over this bro
I don’t give a fuck if I catch a rape charge Im not trying to get a kiddie charge
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Gaythugmax
I don’t give a fuck if I catch a rape charge Im not trying to get a kiddie charge
low inhib as fuck

it'll cost you in your future bhaidan
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Nigga has a coin flip chance of his life being ruined rn
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iqletlowtest, Mai Sakurajima., Gravitas and 2 others
Nigga has a coin flip chance of his life being ruined rn
Aint as funny as it should be but if she’s pregnant Im dead ass ending my shit on live
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., Petsmart and zirg
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and superchud90000
@TGUN.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Im so sorry bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., Gravitas and DIY.Suicide
@horseman. @Mooks Laxx @LOOKSMATTER ALOT
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., Mooks Laxx and horseman
If this is true then ur cooked jfl
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iqletlowtest, Mai Sakurajima. and DIY.Suicide
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and TGUN.
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Mooks Laxx
If it’s a son then it’s chill
How the fuck am i meant to raise a kid at 16 I’ll be getting high with him and talking about Star Wars
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lachlan_sparrow, -joe, iqletlowtest and 1 other person
DUMP IT
I haven’t been completely truthful to you guys

To be honest im a fakecel

I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it

I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off

And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me

@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
@-joe @2s2f @76.1 @Anakin_10k @Applejack @Atra @Austrian Mogger @bluem30 @Jordan Barrett @Euron @mangotimer @motionmantris @Sayori @shaonuff @Stalker @WonkyChin186
 
  • +1
Reactions: Applejack, Anakin_10k, -joe and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and cold_nano
@ØUROBOROS
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and ØUROBOROS
I haven’t been completely truthful to you guys

To be honest im a fakecel

I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it

I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off

And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me

@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
Holy shit dude :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Make sure it's your kid before you pay anything
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and DIY.Suicide
@Mai Sakurajima. @Crimx991
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and DIY.Suicide
Holy shit dude :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Make sure it's your kid before you pay anything
my kid or fucking not if shes pregnant thats gonna be the assumption cant really hide it from everyone
 
  • +1
Reactions: jgrey080
@Lefty Rankin @Nectar
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and DIY.Suicide
@hax @incomplete
 
  • +1
Reactions: incomplete
@chud10282892
 
I haven’t been completely truthful to you guys

To be honest im a fakecel

I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it

I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off

And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me

@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
fate of @User28823
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval and DIY.Suicide

Similar threads

rockstarr
Replies
8
Views
50
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
HitlerWasNeverWrong
Replies
4
Views
35
Bat
Bat
slogxER
Replies
10
Views
70
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
thomasjiooo
Replies
3
Views
20
SPAM
SPAM
ꞨtüssyBoy
Replies
13
Views
116
ꞨtüssyBoy
ꞨtüssyBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top