Amuzant
A Pure Soul
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2026
- Posts
- 3,818
- Reputation
- 6,267
dna test for what though...because you can be a virgin and be pregnant if your inseminated
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
dna test for what though...because you can be a virgin and be pregnant if your inseminated
telling him to fucking hire me, I have no practical skills apart from overthinking shit and fucking upa friend of mine was broke asf i study in a private ib school his dad could'nt even afford to eat 2 times he always tells me his hustle now that friend has hotels worldwide and own a penthouse in nyc and much much more so u gotta figure it out if u gotta keep the child cz ur family aint affording him
never said anything about a dna test if shes pregnant its mine and im fuckeddna test for what though...
telling him to fucking hire me, I have no practical skills apart from overthinking shit and fucking up
fuck pursuit of happiness I cant watch it a million times aint gonna change the fact I might be having a kidmayne figure sum shit out i believe u will watch "pursuit of happiness "
fuck pursuit of happiness I cant watch it a million times aint gonna change the fact I might be having a kid
thinking of myself badly isnt gonna change the fact a young girls life is screwed and so is mineu think so low of urself mayne
If she's mtb+ keep the kid broI haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
Eat her child to be sinisterI haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval

Even so how the fuck am I meant to raise a kid as a kid
Bro you gotta take responsibility like Eli jang from lookism, he was 15 at a time when he did the deed with his gf and he she died and he had to raise the daughter by himself, it's never over bro. Be happy that you have a kid, who cares if you're 16, you did something that's primal and should be happy that you were able to have sex and have a kid at such a young age bruh. Like I wish my parents would let me marry a girl early cus I'm a Muslim so I'm pretty much allowed to from 16 and onwards to like another girl the same age but my parents have made it clear that they don't want me getting with someoneEven so how the fuck am I meant to raise a kid as a kid
Congratulations!I haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
Like I said I want a kid and I would never get an abortion it’s just that A. I wouldn’t be able to marry her my family would fucking end me and B. I can’t raise a kid like I am now I am a complete fuck up i go nonverbal for multiple hours off the drugs I take now add a baby to that and it’s just not good but I know if see the kid I won’t be able to let it go so idkBro you gotta take responsibility like Eli jang from lookism, he was 15 at a time when he did the deed with his gf and he she died and he had to raise the daughter by himself, it's never over bro. Be happy that you have a kid, who cares if you're 16, you did something that's primal and should be happy that you were able to have sex and have a kid at such a young age bruh. Like I wish my parents would let me marry a girl early cus I'm a Muslim so I'm pretty much allowed to from 16 and onwards to like another girl the same age but my parents have made it clear that they don't want me getting with someone. Son it's brutal. Change your perspective faggot and don't tell her to get an abortion, man the fck up. You got this boyo
Kind of have to marry her if I don’t what kind of man am iCongratulations!
All will be alright. Just don't marry the girl for the sake if the kid.
Not reallyCongratulations![]()
![]()
![]()
doesnt matter about her looks it’s about the childIf she's mtb+ keep the kid bro
A smart one. You don't have to marry her to be a father.Kind of have to marry her if I don’t what kind of man am i
Even so it’s a cultural thingA smart one. You don't have to marry her to be a father.
I haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
Good enough parents isnt gonna stop them from shooting meYou have good parents, even rape you![]()
Happening this Friday hopefully it’s negativeu might not be cooked my friend had the same thing happen to him she took a pregnancy test and it came out as negative so test her before assuming anything
Praying to gandy for youHappening this Friday hopefully it’s negative

She wanna keeep it ? And bro ur horny ahh couldnt keep that condom for more than 10 sec seriouslyI haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
Hopefully ur parents wont rape uI haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
Pregency is a gift. Just know hoe to use.I haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
It’s not over just adopt out the kidI haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval
I hope your parents cut your balls off, you will have no place in our land when the inkwell paradise is achieved. You are a degenerate fornicater. You deserve burning at the stakeI haven’t been completely truthful to you guys
To be honest im a fakecel
I was talking to a girl I know ok and one thing led to another and she gave me a blowjob which was mid asf cause she had never given one and she was like nibbling at it
I asked if I could rub my dick against her pussy and she said fine if I kept the condom on and I did for a little bit and for less then 10 seconds i took it off
And she’s telling me she’s about a week late, I am so fucked nigga I’m 16 if I have a fucking kid my parents will rape me
@MrMaxwell @Nerogen @hate @buccalfatremoval