First-Principles Based Thinking is Extremely Important if you want to be more than just a sheep in this life

IndianJock

IndianJock

"Too hot to be alone" - Club Whore(s)
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger, TheMewingBBC, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
I have heard this channel of face hacking maxilla on YT applied the first principales concept to determine attractiveness and jaw dimensions.
It is very legit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, SixFootManlet, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
I have heard this channel of face hacking maxilla on YT applied the first principales concept to determine attractiveness and jaw dimensions.
It is very legit.
Yes we need more!!

I have an idea for balding tbh

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
More mental masturbation and procrastination.

Here is a blackpill for you: be a producer not a consumer.
Focus on output.

Instead of reading, do.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, turkproducer, Griffith and 6 others

Focus on output.

Instead of reading, do.
Monkey

Consumer and producer
I have ascended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Stingray, Pillarman and 9 others
Seems hella interesting but way too long for me

Focus on output.

Instead of reading, do.
No. Internalizing first principles thinking is extremely important otherwise you’ll just be going in circles coming up with useless ideas.

Seems hella interesting but way too long for me

Def be more useful to be spend two hours reading this than two hours shitposting here

• +1
Reactions: Cope, Norwooder, Kade and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, IndianJock and OCDMaxxing
I take my words back. Excellent article full of truths. Problem here is - just reading it, thinking about it gives jack shit use.

Actually applying those methods every waking hour is the toughest part.

There discipline, and extreme obsessive drive along with scientific logical approach come into play.

Time is limited. You can spend time now learning basics of chemistry and biology to figure out best skull remodeller device and work on that for 10 years OR you can spend time posting on this forum. And you will choose the latter, because dopamine boost from seeing new replies on upper right corner is more intense than idea of creating something revolutionary 10 years afterwards. And you will forget that article in 30 minutes and somehow fool yourself that making more posts here and reading looksmax.me every 10 mins is beneficial to achieving your goals.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, MogTheMogger, AllBrainsNeedednow and 7 others
summary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
cope. get looks first, then worry about life

cope. get looks first, then worry about life
Even Musk, genius as he is, realised how important looks are and looksmaxxed/ stylemaxxed with hair transplant and steroids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, AllBrainsNeedednow, CopingCel and 1 other person
And you will choose the latter, because dopamine boost from seeing new replies on upper right corner is more intense than idea of creating something revolutionary 10 years afterwards.

No. 😈

Bookmarked this and will read later

And you will forget that article in 30 minutes and somehow fool yourself that making more posts here and reading looksmax.me every 10 mins is beneficial to achieving your goals.

This is an extremely big issue as well. In fact the most useful guide to be posted to this section would be on how to avoid the short term pleasures of notifications and how to focus on long term goals

On my end I will try dopamine fasting for a significant time period.

There is no easy answer though I think

seems interesting will read later

extreme cope. musk grew up with no internet in south africa beaten and belittled back to his white palace by africans in south AFRICA. he was so scared he left the country to cucknada to study max and make paypal.

just be high iq, have high iq parents, have interests that dont involved rotting.

extreme cope. musk grew up with no internet in south africa beaten and belittled back to his white palace by africans in south AFRICA. he was so scared he left the country to cucknada to study max and make paypal.

just be high iq, have high iq parents, have interests that dont involved rotting.
there are lots of people with high iqs in this forum and other forums. And they will never even be 1/4th as successful as Elon combined. So, i think OCDMaxxing is spot on.

high iq thread, wtf.

daily reminder everyone forgot about this already and keeps procrastinating and posting bullshit on forums

giga long
might read later

It is very legit.
MAXILLA=EVERYTHING SON

Focus on output.

Instead of reading, do.

I used to think this way too, but it's not as simple.
You gotta learn to create. Most people will never have a completely original idea in their lifetimes. Further, you need the skillset to create stuff.

I think a more accurate blackpill would be: focus only on learning things that practical/pragmatic value. Devote a fraction of your time to trying to create something of your own.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I used to think this way too, but it's not as simple.
You gotta learn to create. Most people will never have a completely original idea in their lifetimes. Further, you need the skillset to create stuff.

I think a more accurate blackpill would be: focus only on learning things that practical/pragmatic value. Devote a fraction of your time to trying to create something of your own.
True. Learn to create and then create. So learn useful stuff like video editing, programming, engineering instead of COPE skills like languages, art, history or philosophy.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
I have an idea for balding tbh

this will be incredibly hard to apply to biology as all of the problems are incredibly complex and involve an unknown number of variables.