First successful, unsuccessful, cold-approach in more than a year probably.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I have cold-approached many times before, but usually they were desperation moves?!
Like you are approaching a girl you aren't really interested in, usually drunk, and you don't really care about her or the outcome. You are in this "i don't give a fuck' mindset when you do it.
So imo those don't really count, they are just shit-attempts tbh. Low-effort. I have done many of those but it's kinda just this spray and pray approach without real impact or reward. Low effort, low reward.

But it's been a long time that I have cold-approached a girl I really liked in a sober state ngl. With serious intent and expectations, effort.

Met a goth/emo HTB with a lot of face piercings today in my city at a work-event I had to be at. Looked something like this:

Lifefuel

was immediately in love with her looks and vibe. She worked as a receptionist at the venue/place the work-event was at. + she would serve us drinks, etc.

Eventually I talked with my colleagues about her. My colleagues found it strange that a girl with so many face-piercings would be employed at such a high establishment, as in my own firm, people aren't allowed to have piercings during work. That helped me get an idea of what kind of conversation I could start with her. Eventually they told me to just go for it and approach her, which gave me confidence.

just needed the right opportunity at this point to make my move,

which of course never came, it's never the 'right' time to make your move when you feel insecure. ~2 hours passed.

and now the career event was coming to an end. Pressure was high as I now had to leave to go home, so this was my last chance.

I approached her and started chatting. I mentioned how strange it was that she got employed with her piercings, she was surprised and mentioned she never received any complaints about it and never had issues.
I talked about my own company policy about it, how she never would've been hired, and how she must be working at this 'ghetto shit' place compared to ours (obvious joke since this was a high-class venue).

She digged the joke and went along with it, calling her place ghetto, etc. Laughing about it.

I then told her her piercings look really good on her so I am not surprised it was never an issue for her, she thanked me and started blushing.

I asked her if she wants to hangout with me sometime.

She was flattered, thanked me kindly, but told me she had a girlfriend. (lesbian/bi).

Felt REALLY good doing this today. I haven't done a serious cold-approach in more than a year.

I just know that if I wouldn't have approached her, I would've been disappointed in myself for letting this opportunity slide, I don't meet girls that I really dig in looks like her THAT OFTEN. (maybe once a week or so.)

I also think my approach was top-tier rizz:

it was casual and low-effort at the start,
I made her laugh within a few sentences,
complimented her in a non-cringy way to show my interest in her romantically,
and then closed it by asking to hangout

And her response was the best possible situation too.
She was acceptive towards my approach,
then digged my joke/rizz,
my compliment made her blush,
and she was flattered that I asked her out.

She was already in a relationship with a girl, so it didn't go anywhere. But I am pretty sure she digged me and would've gone out with me if she was single.

Idk just feels great, I am glad I approached, I am happy with the outcome honestly.
I feel more confident now, I feel respected, valued, and more likely to approach again in the future.

It's so much different than these retarded club-approaches where you get looked at by the girl like: 'how the fuck you dare to approach me, stop annoying me, piss off, etc.'
fuck that shit tbh.

I GOT REJECTED.
And I still feel like I succeeded today.

How sick is that. Don't have that often.

Also she was hot asf.
Lifefuel

idk prob HTB facially, but was she was my obsession during this career event so pretty much giga-stacy in my subjective hormonal view of the situation in the moment.

Had I not approached her, I would've felt like shit now. Rejection like this isn't that bad ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 3links2, Michael Myers, ominion and 22 others
I have insanely good positive energy now tbh.
I felt like I was able to act the way I felt, the way I wanted to act. And it worked out perfectly honestly.

I didn't stutter, it wasn't awkward, she was flattered. It was perfect rizz.

So many times on this forum I get attacked by users who think I am some autist with no social skills, who doesn't know how to talk to people, who comes across mentally ill in normal social interactions.

But nope, I can do it. I am just not in the mood most of the time, the circumstances don't align for it, i don't know.

But this approach was simply a really good one. 0 awkwardness for her too, she felt great about it too.
I could see it in her smile and how she blushed. My approach was a compliment to her and a fun interaction that lifted her mood.

Fun flirty vibes. Not 'I got annoyed by this creepy guy' vibes.

Why can't socializing be more often like this?

It would solve the incel-crisis honestly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, ominion, socialcel and 9 others
If I had a cold-approach like this, in terms of quality, once a week.

A LTR with a girl I really like is a matter of when, not if. And that when is probably <3 months. Just gotta meet a girl who isn't a lesbian or in LTR.

It is a very healthy way of life honestly.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, dehydrated, Primalsplit and 2 others
Bro tf is that creature man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Orvka381, HTN_When_Lean and 6 others
Im drunk and she is still a goddamn disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Orvka381, socialcel and 6 others
she looks scary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and MoggerGaston
my reaction

IMG 2330

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Orvka381, Mewton and 5 others
she’s really cute though ngl, at least htb

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
That is not htb imo. More like a 4/10, though im biased since I think it's too many piercing to be attractive to the majority of people.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Im drunk and she is still a goddamn disgusting
shes really good-looking ngl.
Lifefuel

its not the girl from my story though, but looks similar.

My story girl's vibes were slightly more dark/emo/goth than the hippie vibes from the girl in this picture.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
she’s really cute though ngl, at least htb
yeah, she fogs facially.
And this alt/goth/emo/hippie vibe gives girls extra points from me since I feel like I am a bit of an outsider myself I guess.

Overall I just liked the way she moved through the room, the way she served drinks, the way she smiled at people, the way she talked, her voice, her posture, everything. It just felt right.
But this is probably just me being already in love with her looks and finding everything about her interesting ngl.

But she responded very positively towards my approach, so I somewhere believe that she was at least somewhat attracted to me too.

I haven't had a crush on a girl in ~10 years (28yo now). And I won't with this girl since I will never see her again.
But it's probably something that would've developed with her if I saw her regularly in my life and never had the balls to take it to the test and approach her etc.

its lifefuel because I feel so unemotional, lifeless. Life is so dull and grey all the time for me.

This was one moment that gave a bit of color to my life. I am so happy it happened.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Costcosuperstore, incel194012940 and 3 others
Why can’t I be this low inhib and NT?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and MoggerGaston
That is not htb imo. More like a 4/10, though im biased since I think it's too many piercing to be attractive to the majority of people.
She had a really attractive face, but yeah it would turn many people off to pursue her due to the amount of piercings.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
I'm sincerely sorry, but I'm not reading any of that

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Costcosuperstore, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Overall I just liked the way she moved through the room, the way she served drinks, the way she smiled at people, the way she talked, her voice, her posture, everything. It just felt right.
But this is probably just me being already in love with her looks and finding everything about her interesting ngl.

I catch myself doing that sometimes too

• Love it
So beauty is subjective then?

A girl like this I would rate HTB -objectively-.

But my emotional state, my brain, is extremely turned on, obsessed almost.
To the point she is basically giga-stacy to me.

I meet 'objectively prettier' girls than her, but my brain doesn't engage like that, doesn't obsess over her, doesn't feel like approaching.
prettier stacies feel uninteresting compared to her.

Crazy innit.

If beauty is subjective for me, it may be the same for women in a similar degree.

Insane lifefuel if true. Cuz that would mean it isn't over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Mewton, Primalsplit and 2 others
Why can’t I be this low inhib and NT?
I ask myself the same.
This was the first time for me in 1+ year to make such a quality approach with a girl I really liked.

Mentalmaxxing is insanely under-rated. Creating good vibes, good circumstances, situations, feeling good, confident, NT, low inhib.
Those things are extremely important.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Manletmachine
ugly man likes ugly girl. A story as old as time itself

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Primalsplit, albe.ORG and 2 others
I catch myself doing that sometimes too
its great tbh, I was obsessed with her during this event and it made the whole day more interesting. Gave the event an extra level of emotional depth.
I was still socializing with others, having fun, doing the career stuff, the workshops, etc. But at the same time I was obsessing over her.

At the same time I know for sure that I was extremely close to not making this cold-approach. And I would've hated myself for that and wasting this opportunity.

Doing the approach, it working out well, her reacting well, but still going home empty-handed. Felt fucking amazing.

I have no regrets.

• +1
So beauty is subjective then?

A girl like this I would rate HTB -objectively-.

But my emotional state, my brain, is extremely turned on, obsessed almost.
To the point she is basically giga-stacy to me.

I meet 'objectively prettier' girls than her, but my brain doesn't engage like that, doesn't obsess over her, doesn't feel like approaching.
these pretty stacies feel uninteresting compared to her.

Crazy innit.

If beauty is subjective for me, it may be the same for women in a similar degree.

Insane lifefuel if true.
She's pretty and I find her somewhat attractive. But she went a little overkill with the piercings. And I would say she's more of a mtb than a htb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Sprinkles
She's pretty and I find her somewhat attractive. But she went a little overkill with the piercings. And I would say she's more of a mtb than a htb.
Fair enough.

A lot of subjectivity involved then.
There were a lot of other pretty girls at this event, was like 400 people or so, but only this one girl stood out to me.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
brutal mog, no way that gook is htb
i just need to find a girl who looks like this, who thinks like you.

She thinks like you that I brutally mog her, while I think she is stacy and need to LTR her asap. Perfect Love.

im gonna get there. 2024 has good things in store, I believe.

It's very difficult to do quality cold-approaches.

I got the idea on how to rizz her by talking with my colleagues about her. Was an absolutely vital chain in this success.
I would've never found something to start a conversation about otherwise. Also helped with confidence as they told me to approach when I told them I was interested.

I need more/better social circles with people who want to see me succeed and support me, just like this basically.
Best is that I hardly know my colleagues, they probably don't give a fuck about me, and so they weren't even a 'great social circle' to me,
yet they gave me all that I needed and without them I could've done it.

It shows how fucking trash my previous social circles were that some random colleagues I never talk to were the support I needed which I never had.
Lot of value to be gained by simply hanging around quality people.

I hanged around losers in my life for too long.

Like my dad/mom/brother/family.
Most of my friends.
Etc.

Need to find quality ppl to chill with.

Last edited:
  • +1
this guy is like AI writing these essays, god damn

Meanwhile:

IMG 8304

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel and fukmylyf
sad shit
meanwhile I am cold-approaching baddies.

brutal for that nigga
He looks like a chimpanzee and he had a HTB salivating over him. Being black is a blessing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
That foid is ugly.

• +1
He looks like a chimpanzee and he had a HTB salivating over him. Being black is a blessing
good for him

I hope a lot of us here get to have HTBs salivating over us. We deserve it.

We just want to be happy, feel valued, feel loved.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Primalsplit, bloomercel and 2 others
LTB to me. I’d probably still pump and dump though.
lifefuel that personal standards in looks can vary so much.

You can be LTN to one girl, and chad to another. It's never over.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Aladin
it’s crazy how 1 experience can change everything/your mood for weeks on end

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Gargantuan, bloomercel and 1 other person
it’s crazy how 1 experience can change everything/your mood for weeks on end
idk about weeks on end. But I feel much more confident in dating due to this one rejection.

Now compounding theory needs to take over.
More approaches, more success, even more approaches, even more succes, the positive feedback loopt.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and russwestbrook
idk about weeks on end. But I feel much more confident in dating due to this one rejection.

Now compounding theory needs to take over.
More approaches, more success, even more approaches, even more succes, the positive feedback loopt.
all the best bro, will be good to see you win

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
I have cold-approached many times before, but usually they were desperation moves?!
Like you are approaching a girl you aren't really interested in, usually drunk, and you don't really care about her or the outcome. You are in this "i don't give a fuck' mindset when you do it.
So imo those don't really count, they are just shit-attempts tbh. Low-effort. I have done many of those but it's kinda just this spray and pray approach without real impact or reward. Low effort, low reward.

But it's been a long time that I have cold-approached a girl I really liked in a sober state ngl. With serious intent and expectations, effort.

Met a goth/emo HTB with a lot of face piercings today in my city at a work-event I had to be at. Looked something like this:

View attachment 2798783

was immediately in love with her looks and vibe. She worked as a receptionist at the venue/place the work-event was at. + she would serve us drinks, etc.

Eventually I talked with my colleagues about her. My colleagues found it strange that a girl with so many face-piercings would be employed at such a high establishment, as in my own firm, people aren't allowed to have piercings during work. That helped me get an idea of what kind of conversation I could start with her. Eventually they told me to just go for it and approach her, which gave me confidence.

which of course never came, it's never the 'right' time to make your move when you feel insecure. ~2 hours passed.

and now the career event was coming to an end. Pressure was high as I now had to leave to go home, so this was my last chance.

I approached her and started chatting. I mentioned how strange it was that she got employed with her piercings, she was surprised and mentioned she never received any complaints about it and never had issues.
I talked about my own company policy about it, how she never would've been hired, and how she must be working at this 'ghetto shit' place compared to ours (obvious joke since this was a high-class venue).

She digged the joke and went along with it, calling her place ghetto, etc. Laughing about it.

I then told her her piercings look really good on her so I am not surprised it was never an issue for her, she thanked me and started blushing.

She was flattered, thanked me kindly, but told me she had a girlfriend. (lesbian/bi).

Felt REALLY good doing this today. I haven't done a serious cold-approach in more than a year.

I just know that if I wouldn't have approached her, I would've been disappointed in myself for letting this opportunity slide, I don't meet girls that I really dig in looks like her THAT OFTEN. (maybe once a week or so.)

She was already in a relationship with a girl, so it didn't go anywhere. But I am pretty sure she digged me and would've gone out with me if she was single.

Idk just feels great, I am glad I approached, I am happy with the outcome honestly.
I feel more confident now, I feel respected, valued, and more likely to approach again in the future.

It's so much different than these retarded club-approaches where you get looked at by the girl like: 'how the fuck you dare to approach me, stop annoying me, piss off, etc.'
fuck that shit tbh.

I GOT REJECTED.

Also she was hot asf.
View attachment 2798783

idk prob HTB facially, but was she was my obsession during this career event so pretty much giga-stacy in my subjective hormonal view of the situation in the moment.

Had I not approached her, I would've felt like shit now. Rejection like this isn't that bad ngl.
ew

still feeling good about it today.

'cold-approach stacies to boost self-esteem' - theory

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and bloomercel

View attachment 2798783

fuck that shit tbh.

I GOT REJECTED.

Also she was hot asf.
View attachment 2798783

4005835 1710113364227

BEWARE: OP is NOT SHORT or UGLY.

These stories get ugly manlets in trouble thinking it'll go the same for them.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, randomop, Mr Test and 1 other person

they just need to approach uglier women tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

DO NOT BOTHER if you’re not good looking

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston