First successful, unsuccessful, cold-approach in more than a year probably.

@6ft4 motivation fuel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
congrats

You still had reasons outside of your control as to why you were forced to cross paths though
There was evidence for her that you have a job and she also had to remain polite so as not to come across like a bitch since word could get around if she was rude to you for no reason

Anyone reading this who tries an approach like this on a piercings covered girl out of the street is risking an IOD and a rude rejection

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and Pikabro
I think you're legit turning your life around.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
congrats

You still had reasons outside of your control as to why you were forced to cross paths though
There was evidence for her that you have a job and she also had to remain polite so as not to come across like a bitch since word could get around if she was rude to you for no reason

Anyone reading this who tries an approach like this on a piercings covered girl out of the street is risking an IOD and a rude rejection
fair enough.
I was also dressed/styled really well for the company event, I often look like a low-class guy wearing a track-suit when I go to the local grocery store lmao. approach with those clothes wouldn't be as well received I guess.

it was indeed a perfect storm, but i can see this work out in less ideal circumstances too.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I think you're legit turning your life around.
innit, life feels easier now these last weeks.

less mental/emotional burden, more open-minded.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
fair enough.
I was also dressed/styled really well for the company event, I often look like a low-class guy wearing a track-suit when I go to the local grocery store lmao. approach with those clothes wouldn't be as well received I guess.

it was indeed a perfect storm, but i can see this work out in less ideal circumstances too.
Not trying to discredit what you did, it could have went the same in less ideal circumstances but I feel like hammering the circumstance pill since my circumtsances are shit and causing me to wallow in misery

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston
Not trying to discredit what you did, it could have went the same in less ideal circumstances but I feel like hammering the circumstance pill since my circumtsances are shit and causing me to wallow in misery
I find most of my romantic/social opportunities coming from my job rn, but it's only the (social)-events, trainings, etc. which give them. And there's months in between those. Will be 2 months or so till the next event.

All the normal time working the actual job every week, day, has 0 social/romantic merit. It's fucked tbh. Shitty job.

I am just trying to find ways to get these ideal circumstances more often now. Maybe once every 1-2 weeks instead of every 2-3 months would be pretty massive for life opportunity.

Asian 🤮🤮🤮

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
She looks revolting

Whatever makes you happy man. :lul::lul:

Good job bro. I gotta start apporaching bitches

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and MoggerGaston
extreme rarity that women reject you positively. i cant recommend approaching ngl
I wouldn't approach unless I get IOIs before. Im getting a lot of signals but I don't act on them or anything

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I wouldn't approach unless I get IOIs before. Im getting a lot of signals but I don't act on them or anything
mirin chad

i never get any signals, at all, ever. So I can only cold-approach and it's pointless tbh. Only the experience in this topic was nice.

mirin chad

i never get any signals, at all, ever. So I can only cold-approach and it's pointless tbh. Only the experience in this topic was nice.
Permajut and perma cheek suck. And see the change in IOIs u get lol. It makes me go from cutecel to maesthetic.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston