First thing girls notice in a guy!! LOL!!

L

lookmaxxing_curry

Iron
Check out thus video

Majority of girls giving blue pilled answer that they notice the SMILE. guess I am wasting my time. I just need to smile more

• JFL
Reactions: paranakee, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1400
Why do people even bother watching these vids jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747, Deleted member 6128, MentalistKebab and 13 others
JoinedNov 28, 2020

Giphy 7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Mastermind, Lolcel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ConspiracyTheory, BigBoy and 5 others
Girls dont give straight answers to random guy on the street, on camera. Truth comes out when they are drunk at bars, or if the interviewer is another woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, intovoid, Need2Ascend and 12 others
shoes and smile LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, Need2Ascend, mewcoper and 8 others
Why do people even bother watching these vids jfl
to feel better about themselves
"I have nice shoes and a nice smile. I must be a slayer :chad:"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cope_detector, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
Palate = smile

Shoes = height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cope_detector, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5746 and 11 others
Smile = smile on good looking face > just another evidence proving women are retarded and don't know single shit about what they talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Not me, I was in Electrical!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Timelessbrah
The first thing it's height. I can walk in crowded places, and no girl looks at me, they can see with their peripheral vision I'm not tall, so they simply don't even bother to look in my direction, it's like I'm just part of the background noise.
If I wear elevator shoes, some will look for a fraction of a second, then quickly look away, the face is probably the next thing they check.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, mewcoper, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
The first thing it's height. I can walk in crowded places, and no girl looks at me, they can see with their peripheral vision I'm not tall, so they simply don't even bother to look in my direction, it's like I'm just part of the background noise.
If I wear elevator shoes, some will look for a fraction of a second, then quickly look away, the face is probably the next thing they check.
Women check too many things ngl. It’s not only about face and height. It’s like you’re in a permanent interview for a work...

Women check too many things ngl. It’s not only about face and height. It’s like you’re in a permanent interview for a work...
Yes, but these are the first two things - two checkboxes that even if you pass them, they don't guarantee anything...Also, since women are very visual, they can scan a guy from head to toes very fast, notice everything about him and decide in a fraction of a second if they want him or not.
With their peripheral vision they notice immediately if a guy is short, bald, ethnic, old, etc., so they don't even bother to look in his direction.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Obviously they notice wrists.
Wristcels on suicide watch

I was called "shorty" by a super small girl, barely 160cm, probably. I'm 179...

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

this one is better tho the ones who say body matters are lying

Yes, but these are the first two things - two checkboxes that even if you pass them, they don't guarantee anything...Also, since women are very visual, they can scan a guy from head to toes very fast, notice everything about him and decide in a fraction of a second if they want him or not.
With their peripheral vision they notice immediately if a guy is short, bald, ethnic, old, etc., so they don't even bother to look in his direction.
This is why our ancestors didn't care if women like them or not. In the times where humans were still living in caves, men just took women from their hair and pulled them to their caves and shagged them without their consent. It was pretty much the same thing in most of our historical eras, men just exchange women between them for alliances, money, etc. It's a folly to chase women's approval and admiration. It's like chasing a mirage. And it was an extreme idiocy to "emancipate" them from the control of their male relatives and give them work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
height
also, smile is important and still blackpilled, it's correlated with shit palate

This is why our ancestors didn't care if women like them or not. In the times where humans were still living in caves, men just took women from their hair and pulled them to their caves and shagged them without their consent. It was pretty much the same thing in most of our historical eras, men just exchange women between them for alliances, money, etc. It's a folly to chase women's approval and admiration. It's like chasing a mirage. And it was an extreme idiocy to "emancipate" them from the control of their male relatives and give them work.
Tbh, I can't believe women "back then" were beautiful or attractive. Some might have been, but most were not. Men were mogging women hard, daily. It's just the modern world and advancement that has let women to fraud their looks to the moon and back. Also modern conveniences.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Tbh, I can't believe women "back then" were beautiful or attractive. Some might have been, but most were not. Men were mogging women hard, daily. It's just the modern world and advancement that has let women to fraud their looks to the moon and back. Also modern conveniences.
I agree. Women are blackpilled and use every thing possible to ascend such as makeup, high heels, fake boobs, fake hair, etc. Women, in the past, looked uglier cuz they didn't have many tools to fraud their looks. BUT THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HYPERGAMOUS WHORES. And their nature will never change.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 6723
What they subconsciously notice
Height
Face
Frame

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend

This correlates with my IRL experience

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Girls dont give straight answers to random guy on the street, on camera. Truth comes out when they are drunk at bars, or if the interviewer is another woman
Or if you just banged them too.They are much more open after sex

Renaissance looksmatches tbh:

7c5958849f7ae2cbcea769777a358f1c
190906133209 isleworth mona lisa super tease

Majority of girls giving blue pilled answer that they notice the SMILE. guess I am wasting my time. I just need to smile more
It's all about personality boyo's!!!!!!!

That's why research/"science"/studies; that check behavior MOGGS. People, and women even more than men, suck at self reporting. It's even proven in studies, that women suck mega balls, at self reporting the reasons for actions and what they will do.
They lack self knowledge about themselfes.
that's why, best advice is, to not really take in what is said by women. Action = everything.

final%20graphing-1.png

The data indicates that both male and female are not quite good at figuring out what they actually want, as there exist a huge gap between their state evaluation and what actually influences their decision.

Females’ stated interest and actual influence of these attributes are all far off, underestimating the power of attractiveness, shared interest, and fun, while thinking and telling people that they want a sincere, intelligent, and ambitious male.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
this is very true. trying to find the vid but there's a video of a white foid asking other foids whether they would date Asian guys.

Most said no lol. The ones that said yes were either extremely ugly or black.