First thing I’m doing when I turn 18 is posting my dick on here

Banana ★ 🍌

Banana ★ 🍌

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
3,824
Reputation
6,022
Just 846 more days left
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiing_ronk, price. and shedontluv-U
no i dont wnna see ur banana
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker, kiing_ronk, price. and 2 others
wait we not allowed to do it if we are under 18?
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Jul 8, 2025
 
  • Woah
Reactions: kiing_ronk
yeah no shit itd be child porn then
your stupidity is astonishing

You can't see what's obvious in my answer I'm not even asking you to look any further than what I say

"wait we not allowed to do it if we are under 18 ? "

you and @rollthefuckingdice
Are you mentally retarded?

its illegal you fucktard

You two don't have a shred of critical thinking or sentiency.

2 Emotional faggot midwits
stay mad triggered nigger :sleep:
 

Similar threads

Sköll12
Replies
27
Views
84
dimocel
dimocel
try2beme
Replies
9
Views
76
try2beme
try2beme
g4rlic
Replies
32
Views
112
g4rlic
g4rlic
tomfromthesnow
Replies
3
Views
114
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
6
Replies
7
Views
51
Fragments
F

Users who are viewing this thread

  • shedontluv-U
  • NDasian111
  • ReccesedSlavic
  • slayerofNTfoids
  • rollthefuckingdice
  • Banana ★ 🍌
  • Manueh
  • sasha777
  • sugarfucker
Back
Top