First things i would try to do if i became Iraq's dictator

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,437
Reputation
17,353
End the Militias kill all the current politicians and replace them and try to strengthen the military especially at the borders between Iraq and Iran Iraq and Syria and Iraq and Kuwait after that if I have enough power I would get rid of the Kurdistan region and make it a normal part of Iraq then strengthen the military there too.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: _Jason_, Erdafritnib and pexy
i used to have this phase too haha
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: useruj65ptmjg6, Erdafritnib and ØUROBOROS
i used to have this phase too haha
Yeah I'm kinda out of it already this place seems like it has no hope as soon as I have enough money I'm out of here. Also where are you from?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and Erdafritnib
Dreams
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
what is your opinion of Saddam?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and Erdafritnib
And maybe then invade Kuwait to steal @buccalfatremoval Dutasteride and ru so he becomes bald
 
  • JFL
Reactions: buccalfatremoval

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
12
Views
56
EK0
EK0
ØUROBOROS
Replies
8
Views
38
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
42
SkoomaAddict
SkoomaAddict
Joeseminate
Replies
8
Views
67
Jgns
Jgns

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top