If i was the dictator of Iraq i would have made it great

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,220
Reputation
16,932
I would have but I'm not you are what you are I'm just gonna try to see if I can become an influential person that would make it better:feelswah::feelswah:

@TrueGilgamesh
 
  • +1
Reactions: EK0 and WonkyChin186
@the zodiac @WonkyChin186
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the zodiac and WonkyChin186
18 inche bidelt
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
I'm making fun of "inche"

It's inch you iraqi terrorist :lul:
And it took you this long to correct me you twink son of a bitch:rage::rage:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WonkyChin186
Ok Mohammad ali Hussain go for it i support you (y)
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
200.gif
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
He was a pretty bad leader I would be way better than him
i think he was a successful leader but his only mistake was trusting america too much america used him and then threw him away
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
i think he was a successful leader but his only mistake was trusting america too much america used him and then threw him away
No he wasn't the country was fucked during his rule people didn't even have food he was a reckless leader.
 
  • +1
Reactions: EK0
No he wasn't the country was fucked during his rule people didn't even have food he was a reckless leader.
idk im not iraqi but as a muslim i still respect him even if he saw my country as an enemy
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
19
Views
85
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
3
Views
35
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
ØUROBOROS
Replies
21
Views
91
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
ØUROBOROS
Replies
3
Views
22
Junbae
Junbae
Nectar
Replies
40
Views
108
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top