First time mogging someone. What should I do.

Methhead

Methhead

Banned
I am a 5/10 face 16 year old male. I am 5'11' and trying to gymmaxx. I chose planet fitness to workout at because it's the most pathetic. Most teen guys there that aren't gym bros are short, out of shape, facial issues etc. I've been going there for 2 weeks now. I have noticed a mid tier becky korean girl that goes at the same time as me. I've mostly ignored her presence because I'm just not that attracted to her. Today, I was in a free weights section of the gym with the girl and some manlet 3.5/10 thai dude. While I was doing my own thing, she asked him for help with one of the machines. She clearly just needed help. He clearly liked her and she was visibly uncomfortable with his advances. He had a really shit smile and 6 head. She gave me a glance during this whole situation. Did I mog him, and should I pursue her now that I seem like a chad compared to him.​

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 8608 and Kingcel32
Nah bro girls at that age are not worth it. They'll do nothing but take focus away from your mid and long term goals. Focus on yourself and you will get better options.

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan and Deleted member 8608