First time of me posting here in motion (no frauds, angles or lighting)

Over bro, your nose shits on your face completey.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, wasted and SubhumanCurrycel
You have to get rhino, I could see it boosting your psl by 1.5-2 points honestly.
A good rhino is expensive gotta have 5-10k in the bank just turned 18 now so ive got a ways to save up.

• +1
So many words just to describe that you're mad at me for giving it to you straight

Theoretically you could have the most perfect face bone-structure-wise (you don't, you're not bad in that regard but def not the best, obviously) but your particular phenotype just ruins it. You're literally dark af, like diarrhea and literally have, unironically, street shitter pheno. Dark and orc-like. I don't know how else to put it, this is the only way I can explain it

The reason why you posted this in the first place is because you're still coping, semi-bluepilled, thinking anyone, even an indian foid in India would be attracted to you without betabuxxing (like I said, I'm talking about your pheno). Your bone structure isn't bad, it's quite good, but your pheno just ruins everything, you're one of the few cases in which the pheno completely fucks up any bit of sex appeal you'd otherwise have
I hope @SubhumanCurrycel never catches oneitis like me

no one loves us ethnics, and I'm also ugly
Short Ugly and Brown

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
A good rhino is expensive gotta have 5-10k in the bank just turned 18 now so ive got a ways to save up.
you mog the shit out of me and I'm KHHTV

I guess ill never get a girl who I like to like me back :( :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
I hope @SubhumanCurrycel never catches oneitis like me

no one loves us ethnics, and I'm also ugly
Short Ugly and Brown
I only ever had 1 crush in HS and it wasn't even that serious, I knew subconciously that they were in a different league so I didnt bother.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, sytyl and Short Ugly and Brown
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Sikkunt23 and Short Ugly and Brown
Same bro KHHTV.
us ethnics will die alone, with you here and ethnic male model experiments done on tinder wielding close to no matches, our fate is decided

let me add that in addition to being ethnic, I'm also UGLY

whenever I see group pictures from prom I just wanna cry because I know ill never be that guy in the suit with the sweet girl next to me :feelscry: :( :feelsrope: :cry:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel
reply ":cry:" to this message in honor of sub5 ethnics who are KHHTV

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Would’ve fucked tight Mughal JBs while pillaging/10
I mean I’m sure you’ve heard it so many times but nose and pheno destroys your look. Maxilla doesn’t look great from the side either. If you weren’t robust your hair would be a proper death sentence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl

Chadpreet but not quite rodeblurmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Would’ve fucked tight Mughal JBs while pillaging/10
I mean I’m sure you’ve heard it so many times but nose and pheno destroys your look. Maxilla doesn’t look great from the side either. If you weren’t robust your hair would be a proper death sentence.
Gettyimages 464078947 1024x1024

even this chadpreet mogged other two white guys in the pic but no one knows his name

race = everything

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Honestly I feel like people in this thread are being nice to you cause they like you (and I think you are a nice user as well) but I have to be honest with you here...You are beyond salvation and should just completely give up on life without looksmaxing to death but here are the failos I could tell right off the bat : Long midface, big nose, shit under eye area (too much scleral show), very shit coloring and very shit pheno. Your hair doesn’t failo you here because it somehow looks normal but what I mentioned failos you more than your thin hair tbh. You already know your exact failos and what to fix so you better stop rotting here and actually looksmax starting by applying some skin whitening product.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, Lev Peshkov and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 589648
even this chadpreet mogged other two white guys in the pic but no one knows his name

race = everything
why do you have extremely long hair? I remember seeing a pic of you with short normie hair and you looked good

how did the black pill descend you this bad bro

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Sikkunt23
why do you have extremely long hair? I remember seeing a pic of you with short normie hair and you looked good

how did the black pill descend you this bad bro
I've already accepted that as a recessed 0 bones ugly truecel ethnic I'm never gonna a girlfriend :feelscry: :feelsrope:

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
You look good from the front, shit from the side, you need to fix your hair density and work on that skin

• +1
Imagine being so GL and still being known only amongst basement dwelling aspies jfl
literal top 0.001% lower third and he's 6foot4-5

to be truly loved and respected as a man, you must be white, it is what it is

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Sikkunt23
Honestly I feel like people in this thread are being nice to you cause they like you (and I think you are a nice user as well) but I have to be honest with you here...You are beyond salvation and should just completely give up on life without looksmaxing to death but here are the failos I could tell right off the bat : Long midface, big nose, shit under eye area (too much scleral show), very shit coloring and very shit pheno. Your hair doesn’t failo you here because it somehow looks normal but what I mentioned failos you more than your thin hair tbh. You already know your exact failos and what to fix so you better stop rotting here and actually looksmax starting by applying some skin whitening product.
True man I felt this way too.
The first time I posted pictures here I got anally raped in the replies, I feel like I've grown on people thats why they are being nice to me (I guess popularcel hailo really exists huh)
1. Long midface is created primarily by my VERY downturned nose which makes my philtrum comically short.
2. Yea big ethnic nose. (saving 5-10k in the bank for rhino)
3. Ethnic undereye support tbh at least I dont have any orbital recession and at least have hooding but idk if a cantho can do anything
4. ive tried collagenmaxxing my ass off my skin glows I dont have any eczema anymore (this is big as ive dealth with it since I was 10 and it got really bad), and havent had a pimple in months also my pimple scars are gone.... but shitskin is still there, as much as I would like to change melanin I can't bro, maybe I will move onto glut next idk.
5. Ive already got a hair routine (shit results so far) https://looksmax.org/threads/is-what-im-doing-right-now-gigacope-or-legit.159389/
yea man thanks for being honest, I do rot here mostly cos of covid but it doesn't mean I am not looksmaxxing because I am, you are a good rater and advice giver so thanks for your input.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Lev Peshkov, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
literal top 0.001% lower third and he's 6foot4-5

to be truly loved and respected as a man, you must be white, it is what it is
Yeah being white, tall, and not repulsive looking is the easiest/most common combination to have a decent life as a man.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Lev Peshkov and Short Ugly and Brown
rhino and lip lift to make it less “close” to your nose i’m not sure if that’s the correct surgery but i’m sure your aware about how it looks?

if you fix those 2 u have a better chance

• +1
Brutal pheno pill tbh..
Good bones
Very bad pheno
Overall result=Low smv in the west tbh

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Lev Peshkov and SubhumanCurrycel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1588
Cant deny that, my life speaks volumes on that truth.
Brooota tbh are you doing anything to lighten your skin bhai??
You already know i am guessing how indian people love fair skin and hate dark skin

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Lev Peshkov
bleach skin asap

• +1
Brooota tbh are you doing anything to lighten your skin bhai??
You already know i am guessing how indian people love fair skin and hate dark skin
its over my parents are fair skinned my mum is middle eastern passing and so is my brother.
I got my grandmothers dravidian pheno ffs.
I have a skin routine its done wonders for me in terms of collagen, pimples, pimple scars and ezcema essentially fixed a lot of issues ive had eczema since I was 10 and it got real bad at one point but its gone now, my forehead used to be riddled with pimples and pimplescars but its not anymore, even so my pheno/tone has hardly changed whatsoever.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1588
its over my parents are fair skinned my mum is middle eastern passing and so is my brother.
I got my grandmothers dravidian pheno ffs.
I have a skin routine its done wonders for me in terms of collagen, pimples, pimple scars and ezcema essentially fixed a lot of issues ive had eczema since I was 10 and it got real bad at one point but its gone now, my forehead used to be riddled with pimples and pimplescars but its not anymore, even so my pheno/tone has hardly changed whatsoever.
tbh if you were lighter skinned like a average north indian you would have not even found this site srs..
Also just yesterday me brother who showed my mom his gf said she is too dark for my brother and looks ugly..
The girl is good looking but has same skin tone as you so in indian peoples mind
DARK SKIN= UGLY AS FUCK DOESNT MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR BONE STRUCTURE IS.

My bro is not talking to her since then lmao and then she asked me dont tell me your gf also has a dark skin lmao..
and the worst part is my father is very fair skinned and me and.my brother are also fair skinned like him but my mother is dark skinned so you can imagine how she feels about dark skinned people in india ngl

• +1
  • JFL
its like god said, ”make him have a dom skull but shitskin at the same time”
God be like: « well we don’t have enough rapemaxxer on this planet »

• JFL
  • +1
tbh if you were lighter skinned like a average north indian you would have not even found this site srs..
Also just yesterday me brother who showed my mom his gf said she is too dark for my brother and looks ugly..
The girl is good looking but has same skin tone as you so in indian peoples mind

My bro is not talking to her since then lmao and then she asked me dont tell me your gf also has a dark skin lmao..
and the worst part is my father is very fair skinned and me and.my brother are also fair skinned like him but my mother is dark skinned so you can imagine how she feels about dark skinned people in india ngl
Yea pretty much, look at Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Sharukh Khan etc, I actually bone mog these guys (physique aside) yet they get worshipped for their skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Yea pretty much, look at Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor, Sharukh Khan etc, I actually bone mog these guys (physique aside) yet they get worshipped for their skin
agreed

Hmm it might not just be your nose but is there something up with your maxilla?

Unrelated but my brocel fought with death and beat cancer which is more impressive than being born with a good pheno. :chad::chad:

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Unrelated but my brocel fought with death and beat cancer which is more impressive than being born with a good pheno. :chad::chad:
Agreed. Hats off honestly. Let's respect that it ain't a laughing manner

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and wasted
Hmm it might not just be your nose but is there something up with your maxilla?
Severly lacking in zygo mass, no visible cheekbones at low bf and shit undereye support
Agreed. Hats off honestly. Let's respect that it ain't a laughing manner
Thanks bhai

Unfortunate midface bro

• +1
Nose job, slight under eye filler. Longer model hair on top. Need body halo for phenotype. Gymmaxx/Leanmaxx.

Go from 4.7 PSL to 5.9 PSL
Solid advice tbh, good knowledge on appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

[/QUOTE
Bean
Cage2

Bean
Cage2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Solid advice tbh, good knowledge on appeal.
Honestly, you do look good, but you mentioned New Zealand of all places (to be "ethnic")??? Oh fuck, you need to fucking RUGBYMAXX. Heavier beard stubble and super gymmaxx. Maybe even actually join a league. That kinda shit halos hard. Either way, even just LOOKING, dressing, and acting like you're a rugby player has supreme benefits. Embody the footballer/rugby lifestyle.

It's like a tall black dude getting swole, driving a big mercedes and dressing like the football/basketball players do. Trust me he will slay, even in White American areas, because he gets a bit of that status halo, even if it's all show. Just don't thugmaxx, unless you really have the heart. Not worth it to me. I like classy bitches, not ratchet bitches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tall and SubhumanCurrycel
True man I felt this way too.
The first time I posted pictures here I got anally raped in the replies, I feel like I've grown on people thats why they are being nice to me (I guess popularcel hailo really exists huh)
1. Long midface is created primarily by my VERY downturned nose which makes my philtrum comically short.
2. Yea big ethnic nose. (saving 5-10k in the bank for rhino)
3. Ethnic undereye support tbh at least I dont have any orbital recession and at least have hooding but idk if a cantho can do anything
4. ive tried collagenmaxxing my ass off my skin glows I dont have any eczema anymore (this is big as ive dealth with it since I was 10 and it got really bad), and havent had a pimple in months also my pimple scars are gone.... but shitskin is still there, as much as I would like to change melanin I can't bro, maybe I will move onto glut next idk.
5. Ive already got a hair routine (shit results so far) https://looksmax.org/threads/is-what-im-doing-right-now-gigacope-or-legit.159389/
yea man thanks for being honest, I do rot here mostly cos of covid but it doesn't mean I am not looksmaxxing because I am, you are a good rater and advice giver so thanks for your input.
also I’m sorry but I meant “you are NOT beyond salvation”. Just a typo. You can definitely ascend through looksmaxing to death. Also as far as skin color goes, try those extreme methods that Africans use to get whiter skin.

• +1
Honestly, you do look good, but you mentioned New Zealand of all places (to be "ethnic")??? Oh fuck, you need to fucking RUGBYMAXX. Heavier beard stubble and super gymmaxx. Maybe even actually join a league. That kinda shit halos hard. Either way, even just LOOKING, dressing, and acting like you're a rugby player has supreme benefits. Embody the footballer/rugby lifestyle.

It's like a tall black dude getting swole, driving a big mercedes and dressing like the football/basketball players do. Trust me he will slay, even in White American areas, because he gets a bit of that status halo, even if it's all show. Just don't thugmaxx, unless you really have the heart. Not worth it to me. I like classy bitches, not ratchet bitches.
Oath, good knowledge, rugby is the biggest hailo, if only I didnt fall ill in high school I could've been on the team, Maori tribal tattoos arm sleeves are giga hailos too, I need to bulk from 78 to 90kg to embody that look tho im too skinny rn

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Oath, good knowledge, rugby is the biggest hailo, if only I didnt fall ill in high school I could've been on the team, Maori tribal tattoos arm sleeves are giga hailos too, I need to bulk from 78 to 90kg to embody that look tho im too skinny rn
View attachment 589790

Dude, what are you waiting for? Is it money? What's going on? You only need 10kg more of muscle max. Focus on being lean while doing this. Also, why do you not have any tattoos yet? I wouldn't necessarily do Maori tats if you ain't Maori, but that's up to you. I would do something awesome based on your ethnic origin, while somewhat copying the general locations of Maori tatts would be the body. Either way, get a little chest piece (script or shield), and get at least shoulder caps, maybe a sleeve.

You really have to get your whole image together and congruent. In my opinion, if you are sub 6 PSL, you NEED to fully lifestylemaxx in whichever ways work for you and make sense. There are a few pretty standard things to do to get there. Gymmaxxing, MMAmaxxing to start. Then the fashion and tattoos and hair. Then the material aspect... Your car and/or motorbike, your badass condo, your jetsetting lifestyle, social media etc. Yes, you need all that shit to be perfectly optimized for slaying.

Having a bike or cool car, gets you a different angle, like "Let's go for a ride". Having the phat crib means panties dropping when they see the way you live. Having 20k+ followers (and low following) and a blue check, is so OVERPOWERED. That gives you access to women around the world looking to travel to you. When you exchange IGs, she's like who the fuck is this?? You gain prority over other chads.

Women are blackpilled at heart, but they really do look at what you're doing with your life, EVEN FOR ONE NIGHT STANDS. Sounds crazy, but it's true. For most, it's not the money they're after. They just wanna feel like they didn't waste the pussy on some loser.

• +1
View attachment 589790

This is why you looked bad before muh your ethnic no. You have shorter chin.

Screenshot 20200815 124820

• +1
God be like: « well we don’t have enough rapemaxxer on this planet »

We need to copy uncles dna or dna of pashtuns from south central asia to get rid of the rape look tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702