First time of me posting here in motion (no frauds, angles or lighting)

Yea I lack chin height, its also made worse in appearance due to downturned nose which detracts from height of lower third.

Yeah and you have dog shit eyes yet you still look like a god compared to bihar ive seen the crowd photos i cant imagine the subhumanity up in person honestly bro its gotten so bad im starting to identify more as paki which kinda makes historical sense since bengal was once east pakistan though it was geographically far it still mogs being called a curry.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You look angry as fuck boyo jfl

Looks like a king, God tier.

SmartSelect 20200106 152732 Firefox

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
looking like a dark triad rapist

• JFL
Run medium to long hair or mixed with sides buzzed.
You have great potetial, clothingmaxxing and stylemaxxing would do a big favoyr to you.
Bollywood maxx !

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
slayer skull bro , just bleachmaxx & get a nose job

• +1
Dude, what are you waiting for? Is it money? What's going on? You only need 10kg more of muscle max. Focus on being lean while doing this. Also, why do you not have any tattoos yet? I wouldn't necessarily do Maori tats if you ain't Maori, but that's up to you. I would do something awesome based on your ethnic origin, while somewhat copying the general locations of Maori tatts would be the body. Either way, get a little chest piece (script or shield), and get at least shoulder caps, maybe a sleeve.

You really have to get your whole image together and congruent. In my opinion, if you are sub 6 PSL, you NEED to fully lifestylemaxx in whichever ways work for you and make sense. There are a few pretty standard things to do to get there. Gymmaxxing, MMAmaxxing to start. Then the fashion and tattoos and hair. Then the material aspect... Your car and/or motorbike, your badass condo, your jetsetting lifestyle, social media etc. Yes, you need all that shit to be perfectly optimized for slaying.

Having a bike or cool car, gets you a different angle, like "Let's go for a ride". Having the phat crib means panties dropping when they see the way you live. Having 20k+ followers (and low following) and a blue check, is so OVERPOWERED. That gives you access to women around the world looking to travel to you. When you exchange IGs, she's like who the fuck is this?? You gain prority over other chads.

Women are blackpilled at heart, but they really do look at what you're doing with your life, EVEN FOR ONE NIGHT STANDS. Sounds crazy, but it's true. For most, it's not the money they're after. They just wanna feel like they didn't waste the pussy on some loser.
Lol I just turned 18 recently and starting uni so preoccupied with education, parents would kill my if I got tattoos tbh (curry parents go figure)
Still figuring things out but for now I have to focus on my grades, my sleep and exercise.
Everything softmaxxing until I get money tbh.

• +1
Poop colour. It's beyond over

• WTF
its over my parents are fair skinned my mum is middle eastern passing and so is my brother.
I got my grandmothers dravidian pheno ffs.
I have a skin routine its done wonders for me in terms of collagen, pimples, pimple scars and ezcema essentially fixed a lot of issues ive had eczema since I was 10 and it got real bad at one point but its gone now, my forehead used to be riddled with pimples and pimplescars but its not anymore, even so my pheno/tone has hardly changed whatsoever.

I have eczma as well, it gives me shit undereye lines and dark circles as well. did getting rid of ur eczma help with that? what did you do to get rid of it?

• +1
you need to nichemax and go for girls that are into the dom look or have daddy issues

halos
good bone structure
defined jawline
no fat soft face like most indians

failos
close set eyes
long midface makes you look older
short mouth???
but worst of all pheno, if you were white u could look ok with a nose job + styling or even mulatto
get some skin lightening treatments, try going two shades lighter

• +1
Sorry about your skin color man

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
I have eczma as well, it gives me shit undereye lines and dark circles as well. did getting rid of ur eczma help with that? what did you do to get rid of it?
Constant moisturising, bio oil,vitamin A, sunscreen and microneedling.

• +1
Looks really good

• Woah
what the fuck, how do we look so similar? Exactly the same eyes and face shape, just different phenotypes somewhat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and SubhumanCurrycel