Fishing as a HTN curry on Tinder brutal race pill

Saying that this nigga is subhuman is like saying he’s comparable to some fuckin street shitter Dalit within the Mumbai slums, never said he was a mogger either
He is a MTN at best. Very far from a real HTN. Real shit.

Honestly not a horrible result for a one of the worse Indian phenos

My chadlite white friend used to blast tinder gold and still only had a few hundred matches from months of usage to put it in perspective

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb, jflsnowdzz and AspiringMogger
Honestly not a horrible result for a one of the worse Indian phenos

My chadlite white friend used to blast tinder gold and still only had a few hundred matches from months of usage to put it in perspective
If he didn’t get 99+ in 24 hours he isn’t chadlite if he is white

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
If he didn’t get 99+ in 24 hours he isn’t chadlite if he is white
All the hot chicks from hs wanted to smash him and he did smash a few + only has been single for a few months ever and that was his choice , but sure champ

Last edited:
High tier spastic

You look fresh of the village made banana boat and your pheno is too crusty for the west.

Don't step into my shores and embarrass me. Or I'll fucking rock your head with a blow that will last a lifetime.

Sandal flapping twat thinking he's the bud bud Justin Timberlake.

I wanted to test a dark skin Jeet that looked complete Indian I noticed the lack of chadfishes for them
You should try Kenny (Aloeseis) from TikTok instead. I did well with him on Hinge earlier this year.

U used a shit pic as first, should have used the selfie. U did it on purpose
what’s wrong with the first pic?
side profile pic with good drip
i have a similar ordering for my profile

I matched with newer Pajeetas none above MTB and I cold approached the first one last month funny

so far only 6 matches

15 Tinder 2

16 Tinder 1

• Love it
Reactions: distance decay
He is a MTN at best. Very far from a real HTN. Real shit.
Gotta disagree you can clearly see what a MTN Dravidian is and that brother aint it he is low HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb

Looks like EU countries but made in china. Can't get more Gypsy than this even roachabad is better than pastalnd with 1400s buildings and village scenery, the true ethicland shit hole.
View attachment 2624255

Looks like a middle eastern shithole thats a little more developed like Israel still a third world desert tomb

• +1
Reactions: mortis
He looks westernized but still FOB. Being a FOB is a giga falio. Also his pheno is a falio. You should have tried it with a lightskin north indian curry.
Exactly that, looks like he's fob larping as non fob, cos he met @FailedNormieManlet in a bar and he gave him the dalit to western curry starter pack.

Use a lightskin, Caucasian featured NW curry

• JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and FailedNormieManlet