Fishing as a HTN curry on Tinder brutal race pill

Yuhbwoynadia

Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
It's been three days so far and in total he has only gotten 30 likes so far and most of them are barely MTB at his looks level he should be able to get at least 60 in 5 hours especially since I'm in a metro are with over 5 million ...

so far only MTB have messaged him I will keep this going for another 4 days if it's still slow proves this a racist bias against Indians how can MTN Jamal the Dindu and MTN blue eyed Kyle do better than dis ???

Unless its racist bias from western women I even gave him a good degree added in his bio not even a HTB Indian girl added yet

Edit Info Tinder

14 Tinder

14 Tinder 1

14 Tinder 2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Agendum, AspiringMogger and 8 others
Race greatly determines your road in life.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, RiceCel1234, Der Doktor and 10 others
That is a black aboriginal curry nigger. We're talking the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to phenotype. If he got 30 likes in 5 hours that means he is an absolute mogger and that lighter curries with the same looks level would do even better.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, Chadeep, RiceCel1234 and 9 others
Only decent looking girl so far and she a Latina

15 Tinder

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BrahminBoss and copingtoohardrn
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, ShowerMaxxing and Ricky212
That is a black aboriginal curry nigger. We're talking the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to phenotype. If he got 30 likes in 5 hours that means he is an absolute mogger and that lighter curries with the same looks level would do even better.
He's a HTN dravidian not aborgine I would say they mog Slavs/Chinks/SEA absolutely not at the bottom they have a lot of moggers in Southern India

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Der Doktor, Ricky212 and SidharthTheSlayer
How tall is the guy?

he needs more NT pics
3 selfies back to back with the same angles is over

How tall is the guy?
Judging by his IG probably around 5'7 but I put 6'1 on his bio I didn't put group pics for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Wonder where their male looksmatches are
 14 Tinder 3

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Der Doktor, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
he needs more NT pics
3 selfies back to back with the same angles is over
All his pics are in India I wanted to to try it but the background way to third world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 29581
He looks westernized but still FOB. Being a FOB is a giga falio. Also his pheno is a falio. You should have tried it with a lightskin north indian curry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia
Also his pheno is a falio. You should have tried it with a lightskin north indian curry.
I wanted to test a dark skin Jeet that looked complete Indian I noticed the lack of chadfishes for them

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I wanted to test a dark skin Jeet that looked complete Indian I noticed the lack of chadfishes for them
Oh. I guess you could use moose ali khan but his pics are too old school looking and he looks too high class looking to get many likes on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's been three days so far and in total he has only gotten 30 likes so far and most of them are barely MTB at his looks level he should be able to get at least 60 in 5 hours especially since I'm in a metro are with over 5 million ...

so far only MTB have messaged him I will keep this going for another 4 days if it's still slow proves this a racist bias against Indians how can MTN Jamal the Dindu and MTN blue eyed Kyle do better than dis ???

Unless its racist bias from western women I even gave him a good degree added in his bio not even a HTB Indian girl added yet

View attachment 2623923

View attachment 2623925
View attachment 2623926
View attachment 2623927
Cos as a curry even being GL can't save u.
It's all about looking non curry sadly. Which limits u only to the far NW curries

He looks 5’3” in the last pic and Dalit background in first

Water tho lol. Dark skin curry smv is in the trenches.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and AspiringMogger

View attachment 2623923

View attachment 2623925
View attachment 2623926
View attachment 2623927
he's not HTN, he's subhuman tier. The fact that he got those matches itself is impressive if you think about it

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
he's not HTN, he's subhuman tier. The fact that he got those matches itself is impressive if you think about it
he probably smells like butter chicken and samosas and still mogs you all the way to andhra pradesh and back

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Yuhbwoynadia, zura and 2 others
he probably smells like butter chicken and samosas and still mogs you all the way to andhra pradesh and back
sure thing nigger🤣

• +1
you guys are literally retarded even O'Pry would get shit results if all he put up were 3 autistic selfies and a loner fit pic.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and BrahminBoss

View attachment 2623923

View attachment 2623925
View attachment 2623926
View attachment 2623927

That's not a htn. If he's htn then I'm Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 31497
Where's the HTN?

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 30037 and mortis
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 31497
Where's the HTN?
curries cannot be rated ltn+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Razeb, Ricky212 and 3 others
U used a shit pic as first, should have used the selfie. U did it on purpose

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
2 triggered curries detected
You literally live in a third world ethnik shithole while getting brain fried with tik tok jfl at your pathetic life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Big White Cuck and mortis
You literally live in a third world ethnik shithole while getting brain fried with tik tok jfl at your pathetic life
I wish I was a 5'1 Terra mogger living in shitaliabad like you, life is so unfair:cry::cry:

• +1
I wish I was a 5'1 Terra mogger living in shitaliabad like you, life is so unfair:cry::cry:
Italy Is symbol for handsome med moggers, while Iran Is symbol for terrorists. It's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and mortis

View attachment 2623923

View attachment 2623925
View attachment 2623926
View attachment 2623927
Last girl is schizo wtf

Why don't you cherry pick a bit more abdul
Best of the best richest of the rich, both upper class regions
undeveloped village shithole vs civil citylife

Shitalistan is a village only capable of producing pasta

Best of the best richest of the rich, both upper class regions
undeveloped village shithole vs civil citylife

Shitalistan is a village only capable of producing pasta

you compared some beatiful natural landscape to some NPC city lmao now compare against milano

you compared some beatiful natural landscape to some NPC city lmao now compare against milano

Looks like EU countries but made in china. Can't get more Gypsy than this even roachabad is better than pastalnd with 1400s buildings and village scenery, the true ethicland shit hole.
MILAN Italy 4K Walking Tour   Captions  Immersive Sound 4K Ultra HD 60fps 1 31 13 screenshot

Looks like EU countries but made in china. Can't get more Gypsy than this even roachabad is better than pastalnd with 1400s buildings and village scenery,
View attachment 2624255

It's called beatiful architecture, jfl at comparing It to some carbon Copy skyscraper filled shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Der Doktor and khvirgin
It's called beatiful architecture, jfl at comparing It to some carbon Copy skyscraper filled shithole
No, being ancient and living in villages only eating flour and water aka pasta is called being an undeveloped THIRD world shithole.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
why do you have a random beef with a different ethnic everyday

He probably does mog you lmao

He probably does mog you lmao
Lmao keep dickriding him nigger idgaf

It's funny seeing blackpillers get all gay and jumpy when their boytoys get insulted

• +1
Lmao keep dickriding him nigger idgaf

It's funny seeing blackpillers get all gay and jumpy when their boytoys get insulted
Saying that this nigga is subhuman is like saying he’s comparable to some fuckin street shitter Dalit within the Mumbai slums, never said he was a mogger either

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and reptiles