Fit to fat fit documentaries

Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

If u gonna do that in primal way with milkshales lubes meat diary haevy raw creams with honey or fruits you gonna have zero sidw effects and you gonna have higher testosterone bigger muscles u gonna look less bloated but still fat but in good looking way .To be honest that guy looks better at higher bf as u can see face god less fat but its because fake food cause belly going that big in primal diet its different or even unoticable if u gained little fat more fat better health

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Idk how he stays fit i only can feel good and do sports at higher bodyfat lol but im eat raw milkshakes and raw steaks with butter so its same effect as hamburgee or starbuck milkshakes because u use raw source to make same effect no side effects

Idk how he stays fit i only can feel good and do sports at higher bodyfat lol but im eat raw milkshakes and raw steaks with butter so its same effect as hamburgee or starbuck milkshakes because u use raw source to make same effect no side effects
What's your bf?

But if I gain weight on ground beef, eggs, raw milk etc the fat won't go to my stomach like with alcohol? Or shit food etc
It doesnt make that bloat depends on genes yes it goes less but you need eat less carbs and detox like 10years to even have thick fat

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
It doesnt make that bloat depends on genes yes it goes less but you need eat less carbs and detox like 10years to even have thick fat
What about good carbs like sweet potato or white rice?

What about good carbs like sweet potato or white rice?
Nope just drink milkshakes recipe 7 raw eggs 1 banana 300ml raw milk and just sip every 1 min after 1 hour u can eat another meal there is rules and principes on diet

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
its hardcore if u dont drink celery if u want gain i can say u never gonna gain without reciped and just meat eggs amd raw milk no way bro you need to have 10kg overweight you need 10k calories

Nope just drink milkshakes recipe 7 raw eggs 1 banana 300ml raw milk and just sip every 1 min after 1 hour u can eat another meal there is rules and principes on diet
Can you pm me aboutaajonus vonderplanitz diet

its hardcore if u dont drink celery if u want gain i can say u never gonna gain without reciped and just meat eggs amd raw milk no way bro you need to have 10kg overweight you need 10k calories
10kg overweight?

• +1
Reactions: Rawprimalooks