Fitness journey - my bulks and cuts over the years.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
I've been playing with the idea of making a thread showing all my cuts and bulks over the years, I'm not long-winded and I hate walls of text so I'll get right to it.

I started as a skinny fat slob somewhere past my mid twenties, I quit drinking alcohol at this point, watched what I ate, but didn't train yet.
Lol1222

forwarding to the cutting process, this took a while, I'm not sure about the exact time-frame, of this, or any of it to be honest, I don't care that much for tracking it precisely.

you've probably seen this picture before, I use it as the 'before' for the progress charts I've posted, this is my base, at this point I did not work out yet, and had lost a lot of fat, however I've been working as an arborist/gardener for the past decade or so, which means I already had decent development in some parts of my body, specifically the forearms, calves and abs.
Skinnylol3 2

that's when I started getting into working out, I ate in a surplus and followed a basic body-weight routine at home, I also had a pair of dumbbells but I don't remember the routine I followed, I do recall that it wasn't very complete and neglected many parts of my body.

Girthgod

here's a picture of what I looked like during my first bulk, not a good look and it's honestly embarrassing to post this.

now, forward to my first cut.

Bod8

this was the point where it became clear that my shoulders respond quite well to exercise, I wasn't even doing lateral raises, I don't recall doing any shoulder isolation at all, yet they were already one of my most developed muscle groups.

forwarding to the next bulk, at this point I finally got myself a barbell, plates, and a rack, this is when my chest finally started growing, still wasn't taking it very seriously though.

Fish12
Fishfrog4

you might note, most of my bulking pictures are taken in clothing, which isn't much of a surprise because I honestly looked like shit, but what's evident once again is that my shoulders just continued growing.

anyway, I remained in this bulk for probably too long.

next cut, this is when I finally started to look decent (finally had a chest)

Body2011

Gros5

proceeding to the next bulk, this is when I finally started taking lifting seriously, I increased up the volume and weight massively, this is where my current program has it's roots.

this was my peak bloat.

Front fat

and with the next cut we're in current time.

Pro2

Pro1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EvCu65, Bobelbrah, italiangigaChad and 33 others
Nice natty progress but it was clear that you had good muscle building potential.

You see newbies : no need to jab your ass like a faggot to get big. Just be disciplined and serious and you'll make gains all over the place.

Just be patient.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Lucid, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
Nice natty progress but it was clear that you had good muscle building potential.

You see newbies : no need to jab your ass like a faggot to get big. Just be disciplined and serious and you'll make gains all over the place.

Just be patient.
I figured this would make it clear that I haven't just piled on muscle without gaining fat, it's been a fairly long and steady process and I've spend more time in the past years looking awful than looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, BoredPrince, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Nice motivationfuel thanks brah

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Btw very important question. Did u notice ur skull getting thicker on bulks? That’s happening to me rn

I figured this would make it clear that I haven't just piled on muscle without gaining fat, it's been a fairly long and steady process and I've spend more time in the past years looking awful than looking good.
Hence why I want to auschwitzmaxx all the way down to 63kg for 6ft just to have enough leeway to bulk without looking like a fat blob by the end of it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and Orc
not natty

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65
Btw very important question. Did u notice ur skull getting thicker on bulks? That’s happening to me rn
not that I know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
You did the bulk for how many months ?? All three times ??

You did the bulk for how many months ?? All three times ??
I remember the second one was 8+ months, but I don't recall the first.

last one was like 5 months.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I've been playing with the idea of making a thread showing all my cuts and bulks over the years, I'm not long-winded and I hate walls of text so I'll get right to it.

I started as a skinny fat slob somewhere past my mid twenties, I quit drinking alcohol at this point, watched what I ate, but didn't train yet.
View attachment 2116760

forwarding to the cutting process, this took a while, I'm not sure about the exact time-frame, of this, or any of it to be honest, I don't care that much for tracking it precisely.

you've probably seen this picture before, I use it as the 'before' for the progress charts I've posted, this is my base, at this point I did not work out yet, and had lost a lot of fat, however I've been working as an arborist/gardener for the past decade or so, which means I already had decent development in some parts of my body, specifically the forearms, calves and abs.
View attachment 2116764

that's when I started getting into working out, I ate in a surplus and followed a basic body-weight routine at home, I also had a pair of dumbbells but I don't remember the routine I followed, I do recall that it wasn't very complete and neglected many parts of my body.

View attachment 2116769
here's a picture of what I looked like during my first bulk, not a good look and it's honestly embarrassing to post this.

View attachment 2116771

this was the point where it became clear that my shoulders respond quite well to exercise, I wasn't even doing lateral raises, I don't recall doing any shoulder isolation at all, yet they were already one of my most developed muscle groups.

forwarding to the next bulk, at this point I finally got myself a barbell, plates, and a rack, this is when my chest finally started growing, still wasn't taking it very seriously though.

View attachment 2116773View attachment 2116781

you might note, most of my bulking pictures are taken in clothing, which isn't much of a surprise because I honestly looked like shit, but what's evident once again is that my shoulders just continued growing.

View attachment 2116775

View attachment 2116776

proceeding to the next bulk, this is when I finally started taking lifting seriously, I increased up the volume and weight massively, this is where my current program has it's roots.

this was my peak bloat.

View attachment 2116790

View attachment 2116803
View attachment 2116804
What’s the time span between the first picture and the last?

• +1
What’s the time span between the first picture and the last?
somewhere around 5 years but I wasn't very efficient at the start, I'm in my third year of taking lifting seriously now.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
why did u start lifting? depression?

why did u start lifting? depression?
injury prevention, most people I know that are into my line of work develop rotator cuff injuries in their 30's, I wanted to be proactive.

Forgot the roids?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decha, EvCu65 and Manletmachine
Your skull can’t change shape jfl
You’re just bloated while bulking

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19798
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Danish_Retard, ascension! and 1 other person

View attachment 2116760

View attachment 2116764

View attachment 2116769

View attachment 2116771

View attachment 2116775

View attachment 2116776

this was my peak bloat.

View attachment 2116790

View attachment 2116803
View attachment 2116804
good shit

might i ask, was every rotation of bulk and cut the same routine back and forth or just trying out and/ or subtracting things as you go along?

i still don't get the face security personally

good shit

might i ask, was every rotation of bulk and cut the same routine back and forth or just trying out and/ or subtracting things as you go along?

i still don't get the face security personally
I just eat less of the foods I'm used to eating and consistently feel hungry when I'm cutting and eat past satiety when I'm bulking, I don't track macros or calories, think it's just knowing and understanding your hormonal signaling.

doesn't matter if I change my entire diet, even on vacations where I've only had access to foreign foods I can still do this without problem.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
I just eat less of the foods I'm used to eating and consistently feel hungry when I'm cutting and eat past satiety when I'm bulking, I don't track macros or calories, think it's just knowing and understanding your hormonal signaling.
Oh ok thx for the quick reply, I was more thinking about workout. The stuff you say you do makes more sense when you workout home. I don't get why so many find it so hard to see how you've achieved this without other external factors

Oh ok thx for the quick reply, I was more thinking about workout. The stuff you say you do makes more sense when you workout home. I don't get why so many find it so hard to see how you've achieved this without other external factors
I have all my equipment at home, even though it's not a whole lot.

I've never skipped a work out, never did less sets than I was planning on doing, autists are extremely consistent.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and Deleted member 21765
I have all my equipment at home, even though it's not a whole lot.

I've never skipped a work out, never did less sets than I was planning on doing, autists are extremely consistent.
short but simple.
I get that. I used to be consistent for 7-8 months. Other stuff came up that I'm behind or overwhelmed or undertrained at irrelevant to work out that made me lose it. There's a free hour slot at mine, it's a case of getting up in time to two mile commute to it if I'm awake

• +1
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: robbin2k00 and Orc
what’s your end goal now? how many more cuts and bulks do you think you will do?

• +1
what’s your end goal now? how many more cuts and bulks do you think you will do?
fairly happy with how I look now, need to fix some minor shit, triceps are still too small, back doesn't look good enough, probably won't have to bulk excessively for that, bulking is more of a necessity to progress on compound movements past a certain point but isolation you don't need to be in a hefty surplus for, not trying to be the biggest because past a certain point it loses general appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
I'm not afraid of gaining fat because I know I can lose it easily, that's why I keep progressing.
I was just making fun of the anti bulking people who act like a few months of being "fat" is going to have a significantly negative impact on your life, shortsightedcels.

• +1
Nice V taper man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Orc
Guys are way too scared to lean bulk on here. You will have to gain a bit of fat to gain any good amount of muscle, ofc you will look worse short term but it’s worth the long term gains

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Orc and kuroro
Guys are way too scared to lean bulk on here. You will have to gain a bit of fat to gain any good amount of muscle, ofc you will look worse short term but it’s worth the long term gains

100%.

Also, if you actually train fucking hard, push progressive overload, and isolate muscles, you won’t look fat even on an aggressive bulk due to how muscle and glycogen you’re adding.

Every time I bulk, face obviously loses sharpness, but my delts, upperback, and neck get huge which counteracts any loss in facial aesthetics. I get just as much female attention. If not more, and the fear/respect you get from other men is night and day

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Deleted member 27472
How many sets of cock getting sucked by prime girls you do per week?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Last edited:

View attachment 2116760

View attachment 2116764

View attachment 2116769

View attachment 2116771

View attachment 2116775

View attachment 2116776

this was my peak bloat.

View attachment 2116790

View attachment 2116803
View attachment 2116804
Fake natty

How many sets of cock getting sucked by prime girls you do per week?
would be a lot more if my standards weren't so high, I have an abnormally high match rate on virtually all dating apps despite being largely neutral facially + turbo autistic.
what's your calorie and protein intake during your bulk and cut ?
how long do you bulk ?
supplements ?

I still don't understand the point of this tbh,what's the use of putting on something that you're gonna burn off anyway ? @Artemis
I don't track calories or macros, only fish oil/creatine and some big ass multi vitamin.

you will never look like more than a skeleton with abs if you're afraid of bulking.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What's your height? Plus look a bit like your first pic after you cut bad stuff. Though im likely cucked by my pigeon chest.

Did you start doing sets of 10 right away? If not, how many did you do in the beginning?