Five MILLION people were able to flee Wuhan before it was put under quarantine and head to neighbouring Chinese provinces - taking the deadly coronavi

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
Five MILLION people were able to flee Wuhan before it was put under quarantine and head to neighbouring Chinese provinces - taking the deadly coronavirus with them

also

China now has to fight coronavirus AND bird flu: 'Highly pathogenic' avian influenza hits two Chinese provinces near Hubei

also, the deaths are accelerating

Coronavirus's deadliest day yet: 9,700 people are killed in 24 hours in China, bringing global death toll to 91,000, smashing hopes that disease control measures were working

Coronavirus's deadliest day yet as 97 people are killed in 24 hours

they are dividing all numbers by 100, so don't let them fool you. here is proof

24367772-7971401-Tencent_a_multinational_tech_conglomerate_reportedly_listed_figu-m-1_1580983948373.jpg

deaths were around 25,000 9 days ago. today they stand at 91,000

total number of infections is around 600,000

also here is proof that thousands of bodies are being burned

Does this satellite image show the scale of China's coronavirus cremations? Sulphur dioxide emissions which are produced when bodies are burned reach alarming levels in Wuhan

Does this satellite image show the scale of China's coronavirus cremations?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Petsmart, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Tenor 5
Tenor 5
Tenor 5
Tenor 5
Tenor 5
Tenor 5

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Vitruvian and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Brutal corona pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Ruby
lol sucks for them

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
Thank God theses filthies subhumans are dying

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, SixFootManlet, Mayorga and 2 others
What do we do when the virus will spread spread in all of China and many Chinese would try to flee to other countries?

I don't believe corona virus will spread in america like it does in these countries where its so overpopulated people are shoulder to shoulder. People are more clean and shit here

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
it's not that deadly as far as viruses go, unless you have AIDS or are 90 years old or whatever you're more likely to die from the flu

still, the fact it started in china should surprise nobody

some people just have a poverty fetish

she's actually blackpilled and kinda based ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Halotestin

Honestly a lot of this shit is very common in Asia even among the rich. What she's doing is honestly not that bad except for reusing public toilet paper to clean herself.

One thing that I've never understood about westerners is their love for paper towels and toilet paper even when water and soap should be used instead. I never got how westerners were content with just wiping with a piece of toilet paper to clean their most disgusting region even in the comfort of their own home. I would always use soap and water because using just toilet paper is disgusting. You wouldn't just use toilet paper to wipe your hands clean after going to the toilet would you?

If corona virus kills you. It's a good thing YOU (your weak genetics or weak overall health) ends.

I know it's an unpopular opinion.
But the weeding put of the weak, especially with us humans whom are very succesfull at reproducing the last 100 years (mostly due to developments in healthcare, keeping the weaklings alive). Is a necesairy thing. A good thing.
2019-Revision-%E2%80%93-World-Population-Growth-1700-2100.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Honestly a lot of this shit is very common in Asia even among the rich. What she's doing is honestly not that bad except for reusing public toilet paper to clean herself.

One thing that I've never understood about westerners is their love for paper towels and toilet paper even when water and soap should be used instead. I never got how westerners were content with just wiping with a piece of toilet paper to clean their most disgusting region even in the comfort of their own home. I would always use soap and water because using just toilet paper is disgusting. You wouldn't just use toilet paper to wipe your hands clean after going to the toilet would you?
"She use paper towels to wash hands then reutilize", this is already a red flag about her higyene. It's true that the ideal is using soap but even the way she uses is questionable. The main point is that Chinese people tend to be disgusting

Chad
it's not that deadly as far as viruses go
>100 million people in China under quarantine
>it's no big deal bro!

JFL you'll see the world start panicking in 30 days if China can't get it under control by then. Why? Because all their ports are empty and nothing is getting shipped. The world economy will get fucked hard.

That's the real reason China is taking such extreme measure to contain corona ASAP.

I am sure China is understating deaths, but 100x is not credible. If there were 100x deaths in China there would definitely be higher death counts in other countries. I think it is most likely around 5x reported deaths.

Better than just throwing some sand on ur ass and letting it dry like middle eastern countries

I am sure China is understating deaths, but 100x is not credible. If there were 100x deaths in China there would definitely be higher death counts in other countries. I think it is most likely around 5x reported deaths.
i already provided the screenshot, it's their own tv station that's doctoring the numbers and dividing by 100, which is actually very credible, and which is why you see china racing to build hospitals from scratch in one week. it's because they know how bad things are. when deaths were below 1,000 they didn't act

also, they put one million muslims in concentration camps, so god put 100 million of them in concentration camps

poetic justice

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Chad

>100 million people in China under quarantine
>it's no big deal bro!

JFL you'll see the world start panicking in 30 days if China can't get it under control by then. Why? Because all their ports are empty and nothing is getting shipped. The world economy will get fucked hard.

That's the real reason China is taking such extreme measure to contain corona ASAP.
that 5 million people "escaped" from lol, yeah, it's super serious

Short China ETFs.

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy