Fix ANY and ALL asymmetries

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
This should be water but needs to be reminded because extremely important.

Asymmetries represent a huge failo and render you weird-looking and deformed no matter how good your individual features appear to be.

Just to name a few common asymmetries people tend to forget or ignore:
  • Crooked nose (deviated septum)
  • Different eyelid exposure
  • Eyebrows of different density
  • Modulated skin color and tone
  • Moles, scars and other particles
  • Anything that can be found on one side but not on the other
Symmetry is crucial whenever it comes to raw, geometrical beauty. No asymmetric geometry is attractive.

Your mobile phone is symmetric for a reason - just like your car, television and improvised facepuller. Apply this concept to your face.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Gaia262, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Came here thinking you'll provide a solution tbh

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 9779, HeavenAdmιn and 13 others
meanwhile o pry chills with one eye less hooded than the other

• +1
Reactions: PYT, studiocel, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
You would look like an uncanny gay alien.

wouldnt have noticed if you didnt tell me tbh
just goes to show you that minor asymmetries our brain fills in and we never notice and you would look uncanny if you had 0 asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 7651
Ok so give me 100k op

Meanwhile most models are asymetrical. Too symmetrical looks weird, slighly asymmetrical always looks better.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6723 and SOS-Sonic
Bruh my dad beat my face in both my eyes are different, eyebrows different shapes, and my nose is deviated jfl

Environmentpill is the worst, can't go back in time and make my dad not beat me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, ManzareK, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
just goes to show you that minor asymmetries our brain fills in and we never notice and you would look uncanny if you had 0 asymmetry
Not true take a look at lachowski

Bruh my dad beat my face in both my eyes are different, eyebrows different shapes, and my nose is deviated jfl

Environmentpill is the worst, can't go back in time and make my dad not beat me.
You can always beat your dad now, for ruining your life and not only.

dissapoonted thought it would be a revolutionary looksmaxxing thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and brainded
This should be water but needs to be reminded because extremely important.

Asymmetries represent a huge failo and render you weird-looking and deformed no matter how good your individual features appear to be.

Just to name a few common asymmetries people tend to forget or ignore:
  • Crooked nose (deviated septum)
  • Different eyelid exposure
  • Eyebrows of different density
  • Modulated skin color and tone
  • Moles, scars and other particles
  • Anything that can be found on one side but not on the other
Symmetry is crucial whenever it comes to raw, geometrical beauty. No asymmetric geometry is attractive.

Your mobile phone is symmetric for a reason - just like your car, television and improvised facepuller. Apply this concept to your face.
After reading your shit thread all my asymmetries fixed themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Mastermind
he would legitimately die he's weak asf now and I would go to jail jfl
Anyway, hate retarded people like that. Apes that only understand violence, you have to speak to them in same language. Weak in soul and body. Pathetic.

Sleep straight on back no pillow
Everything symmetrical
Mewing
Chewing
Oral exercise
No masturbate
Maybe yoga face
But
Propably
COPE
Surgery will fix assymetrical face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
I have visibly asymmetrical face (one side of my face cheekbone down, is much bigger on one side). I am 27 years old now and I found out about that like 4 years ago by accident. Funny thing is, no person ever told me that. Unfortunately I found out about my face being screwed and since then my confidence is dead. I could live in blessful ignorance. Went to oral surgeons and it can't be 100% fixed. I will need surgery and still I will never have "normal" face. Funny thing is, since I can remember women and men are looking at me all the time when I am out. I thought that's maybe because I am good looking :lul: I guess they just can't point out what's weird about my face and that's why some people look at me for fking 10 seconds with dead face. I am not deformed, just fking asymmetrical and no, I don't have BDD. My asymmetry was consulted with plenty of oral surgeons/dentists/orthos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mastermind and Deleted member 10536
I have visibly asymmetrical face (one side of my face cheekbone down, is much bigger on one side). I am 27 years old now and I found out about that like 4 years ago by accident. Funny thing is, no person ever told me that. Unfortunately I found out about my face being screwed and since then my confidence is dead. I could live in blessful ignorance. Went to oral surgeons and it can't be 100% fixed. I will need surgery and still I will never have "normal" face. Funny thing is, since I can remember women and men are looking at me all the time when I am out. I thought that's maybe because I am good looking :lul: I guess they just can't point out what's weird about my face and that's why some people look at me for fking 10 seconds with dead face. I am not deformed, just fking asymmetrical and no, I don't have BDD. My asymmetry was consulted with plenty of oral surgeons/dentists/orthos.
I have asymmetrical face too. And I also have this same feeling, that people look at my face and can't figure out what's wrong, as I look ugly, but nobody knows why. Nobody has ever commented on it either, but they don't have to, and they don't have to understand. It just looks ugly which is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Literally everyone has asymmetries, your favourite PSL god included.
meanwhile o pry chills with one eye less hooded than the other View attachment 853217
O'Pry has asymmetrical hooding, one gonion higher than the other, nose slightly angled, one half of his maxilla wider than the other, etc.
I guarantee you will not find one perfectly symmetrical face, go look in the mirror and you'll notice the face you thought was symmetrical has the same asymmetries as well.

People look retarded with identical halves of the face. Just look up edited pics. But anyway, my main asymmetry is one of my eyes is a couple of mm higher, and that cant be fixed

Never said literal image-flip symmetrical lmao what were u thinking

Anyone looks better without differing eyelid exposure, eyebrows etc. that's it
Literally no one can spot asymmetries irl in motion. Unless it’s extremely severe.

how do you fix uneven upper eyelid exposure? ive had it since i was a kid

I fixed all my asymmetries and it makes a big difference ngl
I even have a symmetric haircut now JFL

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I fixed all my asymmetries and it makes a big difference ngl
I even have a symmetric haircut now JFL
Pics?

Does it look good IRL, not too uncanny?