Fix for chronically red eyes and eye bags

burntboats

burntboats

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
4
I found a lot of info on the forum about general eye area but nothing on this except "get lumify" and "get caffeine cream", and I've tried both to no avail. Lumpy definitely helps but again the effects are temporary and despite the claims I encountered what I believe to be rebound redness, I should mention I wear contacts. As for the caffeine cream it did nothing for the eyeballs except look like dry cum once the water evaporated.

I tried searching online about the redness but found very little. Most say allergies or contacts are the issue but I do not have allergies and I went a pretty long period with no contacts and had little improvement. Eye bag wise I seem to more or less get enough sleep so no clue what could be the cause, (maybe a deficiency)? If anybody has possible solutions I'd be eager to hear.
 

Similar threads

burntboats
Replies
2
Views
26
burntboats
burntboats
E
Replies
1
Views
59
eth4nn
E
E
Replies
13
Views
110
fxresdz
fxresdz
dxan_r2
Replies
7
Views
60
girthquakethefoid
girthquakethefoid
unlinked128
Replies
1
Views
16
cutebabychud
cutebabychud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top