fix sfs with facepuller?

W

wificonnector

Senior host
It's legit or not?

You need to pull your maxilla downwards

You need to pull your maxilla downwards
No people with short maxilla's need maxilla advancement to bring the chin forward.

Chin can be brought forward with chin pulling or genio alone.
Unnatural, you want to have a forward grown mandible.

Unnatural, you want to have a forward grown mandible.
Mandible will follow your upper jaw. If your maxilla is NOT forward grown then you'll have to pull down and forward

Mandible will follow your upper jaw. If your maxilla is NOT forward grown then you'll have to pull down and forward
If you maxilla is not forward grown you pull it forwards. Simple as.

do u have before/after examples ? post please
SPOILER-2246193-1-A2-B1-E25-540-E-470-B-B4-D9-F55-C32-A3-FC80.png

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
whats chin pulling
Obviously not with your hands like this

BUT:
Pulling your mandible with a DEVICE through the chin forward while pushing the lower alveolar ridge back. Recessed chins are caused by protruding alveolar ridges.

It's called alveolar remodeling. This is how in principle mewing can help fix a recessed chin.
hXrrJcePtGsB6S7RutomH5ZUw0MMGWOPwpXSIq_gAsg4IU8Or4pac5b5EEuQS5j_fM6bRAhLeiGwEssI_qCQLUEx2eDM5IUF2Mk4MMhWEHiZvJs9LfDPTEq0e0Bj7t5eAw

Maybe I'll make a thread about how the device must be in order for it to succeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and gribsufer1
Obviously not with your hands like this

BUT:
Pulling your mandible with a DEVICE through the chin forward while pushing the lower alveolar ridge back. Recessed chins are caused by protruding alveolar ridges.

It's called alveolar remodeling. This is how in principle mewing can help fix a recessed chin.
hXrrJcePtGsB6S7RutomH5ZUw0MMGWOPwpXSIq_gAsg4IU8Or4pac5b5EEuQS5j_fM6bRAhLeiGwEssI_qCQLUEx2eDM5IUF2Mk4MMhWEHiZvJs9LfDPTEq0e0Bj7t5eAw

Maybe I'll make a thread about how the device must be in order for it to succeed.
dont understand whst ur trying to say

dont understand whst ur trying to say
Why don't you react? I'm answering your questions.

The device.

Mandibule.jpg

3 parts

Blue will be a U shape metal that will PUSH the alveolar ridge

Red will be a metal anchor PULLING the chin - mandible forward

Yellow the CONNECTING rod between the first two parts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Why don't you react? I'm answering your questions.

The device.

Mandibule.jpg

3 parts

Blue will be a U shape metal that will PUSH the alveolar ridge

Red will be a metal anchor PULLING the chin - mandible forward

Yellow the CONNECTING rod between the first two parts.
yeah thats what i didnt understand bit it is like that, you realize all thats going to do is deepen the mentolabial fold

SFCells need CW, not CCW. But yea sure try it and tell us how it went.

yeah thats what i didnt understand bit it is like that, you realize all thats going to do is deepen the mentolabial fold
No because the insisors along with the alveolar base (where the mentolabial fold sits) will be pushed in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
nothing wrong with deep mento fold, sallu has it, makes chin more prominent imo

No because the insisors along with the alveolar base (where the mentolabial fold sits) will be pushed in.
i wanna put u on ignore but i cant because your misinformation is actually dangerous and i need to help the bhais , its physically impossible to not get a deeper mentolabial if the rest of the lower jaw is not movin with the chin u have like 5 iq please i cant explain to you how it works if you dont already understand you need like 60 iq at least its like teaching a dog calculus just shut up that theory is so retarded you cant increase chin prominence and move the muh alveolar base backwards or stay the same without getting deeper mentolabial fold u have some missing chromosomes if you think that

i wanna put u on ignore but i cant because your misinformation is actually dangerous and i need to help the bhais , its physically impossible to not get a deeper mentolabial if the rest of the lower jaw is not movin with the chin u have like 5 iq please i cant explain to you how it works if you dont already understand you need like 60 iq at least its like teaching a dog calculus just shut up that theory is so retarded you cant increase chin prominence and move the muh alveolar base backwards or stay the same without getting deeper mentolabial fold u have some missing chromosomes if you think that
Shut the fuck up, you can't even spell properly you stupid Dunning Kruger.

• Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead
  • Ugh..
Mentolabial fold is caused by prominent teeth and chin relation to the alveolar base. Stop posting stupid comments.
how does thus fix an overbite tho

how does thus fix an overbite tho
By pushing the lower alveolar ridge backwards in relation to the upper ridge. How many times I have to explain such a simple thing.

• Ugh..
By pushing the lower alveolar ridge backwards in relation to the upper ridge. How many times I have to explain such a simple thing.
thats sounds pike it would do the opposite