Fix UEE with fillers in Europe? EUROPECELS GTFIH

P

Prinz Eugen

Bronze
I have some significant UEE, however my brow ridge is kinda good. I've seen people injecting fillers into the brow ridge to hide the UEE and give the upper eye a more hooded look. But where in the world (preferably in Europe) are professionals with such services??

not browrideg but upper eyelid
and yes uee fillers are way better bc fat grafts tend to migrate and are unpredictable in the way they move over time
where ass fillers u can choose how much get them dissolved stay in one place etc

not browrideg but upper eyelid
and yes uee fillers are way better bc fat grafts tend to migrate and are unpredictable in the way they move over time
where ass fillers u can choose how much get them dissolved stay in one place etc

this eye area thing in Europe is confusing af, oldcels will go and surgically get their hooded eyes removed and consider UEE as more youthfull???????????????????????????

I just want my UEE hidden man, women ask me why I am tired of sad all the time (I am but it should not be visable lmao)

Pics, dms are open..

uee is almost never a problem

Attachments

• exposure.jpeg
    exposure.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
this eye area thing in Europe is confusing af, oldcels will go and surgically get their hooded eyes removed and consider UEE as more youthfull???????????????????????????

I just want my UEE hidden man, women ask me why I am tired of sad all the time (I am but it should not be visable lmao)
blepharoplasty is the most common oculoplastic procedure performed
and it looks more youthful because its neotenous and seen as more feminine where as hooding is seen as masculine
but theyre bluepilled because if youre a man you want that hooding
most oldcels have negative hooding gthats super brutal so instead of cantho to get neutral to postivie hooding they get it removed and still look like shit

i have the same UEE lol

what are you doing about it? It is legit my biggest failo. Teachers, Cops were always thinking I'm on drug because I look this sleepy all day, brutal in combination with the eye color failo ngl.

Attachments

• 292927761_715695069537295_2411743844099990011_n.jpg
    292927761_715695069537295_2411743844099990011_n.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0