fixed my ED/shit libido

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
I have gone thru a majorly long period of time, don’t want to give specifics but easily talking years here

where I had a very shit libido, and got to the point where I barely could even get hard and my dick would always hang at the softest possible all the time with barely any feeling

what fixed it relatively quickly all of sudden?

ashwaganda and maca...

but you need to take proper doses of this shit not the bullshit capsules have, people heavily under dose this shit in their gay pills

Your Low dose capsules of ashwaganda like 500-1000mg ain’t gonna do shit

buy this shit as powder,

for me,

10k iu d3, 5g ashwaganda, 5g maca for 5 days, days off

I can actually get my dick to a half-3 quarter chub simply by touching the thing for 5 seconds, with no sexual/mental stimulation, very very mild thoughts

where beforehand,I would have needed extreme taboo degenerate sexual mental stimulation to even potentially get a bit of an erection

shit works guys, from someone who thought they were fucked forever, got this shit fixed by just not being a retard and researching shit and trying it out

Ashwaganda is good for lowering cortisol, and improving thyroid function which is crucial for this shit

deficient d3 levels can fuck u up, majority of people are deficient in it

and maca is just known for libido enhancement, don’t know specifics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SolarWind and 5 others
did you have depression?

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
So you cant get hard without them now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and alligatordude
did you have depression?
nah, just felt dull sexually. I’ve actually been living at a pretty good low anxiety state past year

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
So you cant get hard without them now?
Not entirely sure, what these things do is balance your hormones, so if I was to stop taking them would I have permanent hormonal balance changes? Not entirely sure..

ashwaganda is supposed to help with testosterone by inhibiting cortisol, while also improving thyroid function (impaired thyroid gives same side effects as low t)

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and AsGoodAsItGets
I have gone thru a majorly long period of time, don’t want to give specifics but easily talking years here

where I had a very shit libido, and got to the point where I barely could even get hard and my dick would always hang at the softest possible all the time with barely any feeling

ashwaganda and maca...

but you need to take proper doses of this shit not the bullshit capsules have, people heavily under dose this shit in their gay pills

buy this shit as powder,

for me,

I can actually get my dick to a half-3 quarter chub simply by touching the thing for 5 seconds, with no sexual/mental stimulation, very very mild thoughts

where beforehand,I would have needed extreme taboo degenerate sexual mental stimulation to even potentially get a bit of an erection

shit works guys, from someone who thought they were fucked forever, got this shit fixed by just not being a retard and researching shit and trying it out

Ashwaganda is good for lowering cortisol, and improving thyroid function which is crucial for this shit

how did you mix it ashwaganda powder and maca powder taste fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
also kegels are legit son

how did you mix it ashwaganda powder and maca powder taste fucking disgusting
Mix it with hot chocolate and don’t be a bitch just drink it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 12669

ashwaganda and maca...

buy this shit as powder,

for me,

5days on 2 off?

5days on 2 off?
When using any hormone balancing herbs it’s good to cycle them, you don’t want to lost effectiveness of it by having your body get used to it

and yeah 5 days on 2 days off

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
When using any hormone balancing herbs it’s good to cycle them, you don’t want to lost effectiveness of it by having your body get used to it

and yeah 5 days on 2 days off
K thanks

• +1
Reactions: alligatordude
Nice i will try. Not sure if the dose is unnecessary high

ashwaganda and maca...

buy this shit as powder,

for me,

Where did you order yours? There are different types