Fixing downturned mouth corners

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
They didn't used to be downturned, I think it's from not smiling. Anyone managed to fix this?

• So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Maybe sagging skin cause not enough bone support? Just a theory, lose fat and maybe zygo implant/filler idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
They didn't used to be downturned, I think it's from not smiling. Anyone managed to fix this?
Yes happened to me a bit after being in studycel mode then depression for over a year with not much partying etc. I think now just better though - through leaning out plus being happier (meditation and not needing to control everything). I also have marionette line on one side (this is because of drooping on this side from assyemtry and malocclusion - this can progree over time so check that too)

Bluepill idea (though works temporarily): please watch something that you laughed your heart out to when you were a kid (old movies, old niche shit in your regional language etc or cartoons - because sometimes you need to cope too)

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 9670
i have this and i don't like it!

I think the only solutions are some sort of lower chin/jaw fix in order to give more support to the area (are you recessed?)

Some sort of cheek lift or something could maybe help.

And I tihnk there's surgery to turn the corners up surgically by cutting the lip area.

• +1
Yes happened to me a bit after being in studycel mode then depression for over a year with not much partying etc. I think now just better though - through leaning out plus being happier (meditation and not needing to control everything). I also have marionette line on one side (this is because of drooping on this side from assyemtry and malocclusion - this can progree over time so check that too)

Bluepill idea (though works temporarily): please watch something that you laughed your heart out to when you were a kid (old movies, old niche shit in your regional language etc or cartoons - because sometimes you need to cope too)
Don't want to smile cause I have nasolabial folds too, it's happened over last couple of years.

My lips were normal but years of rotting and depressesion ruined them

i have this and i don't like it!

I think the only solutions are some sort of lower chin/jaw fix in order to give more support to the area (are you recessed?)

Some sort of cheek lift or something could maybe help.

And I tihnk there's surgery to turn the corners up surgically by cutting the lip area.
Have a deep bite chin is recessed

Have a deep bite chin is recessed
yeah, same.
I'm recessed (with deep bite), but it's not bad enough to get free surgery on NHS so my case isn't extreme. One of them even said I wasn't recessed at all lol.
And my chin is fairly small too.
I think the combo is what is LIKELY contributing to my downturned lips

• So Sad
stop having a negative mind set it makes u angry and sad causing down turned lips being happy all the time and wearing a slight smile will help it be upturned-med.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9670
Don't want to smile cause I have nasolabial folds too
The fuck brah. You gotta smile. Get some retin a to take care of the folds jfl. The whole of looskmaxing is to become happier not to autistically control everything (which in turn makes you sad) which leads to looksmin. Even thinking logically (autistically) it males complete sense.

My lips were normal but years of rotting and depressesion
I noticed this after depressed for a long while like straight 6 months deep depression. My whole defailt facial form and expression changed. Somehow I managed to pull out of that hole. And it got better too. So.. you have hope I guess!!

• So Sad
stop having a negative mind set it makes u angry and sad causing down turned lips being happy all the time and wearing a slight smile will help it be upturned-med.
Maybe I'll try and hold a half smile most of the day it will help (this makes my lips look normal)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 11370
fucking love saooodis. Missing my arab brothers

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
One of them even said I wasn't recessed at all lol.
Fucking normies. We need to blackpill all docs. By the way how old are you ?

The fuck brah. You gotta smile. Get some retin a to take care of the folds jfl. The whole of looskmaxing is to become happier not to autistically control everything (which in turn makes you sad) which leads to looksmin. Even thinking logically (autistically) it males complete sense.

I noticed this after depressed for a long while like straight 6 months deep depression. My whole defailt facial form and expression changed. Somehow I managed to pull out of that hole. And it got better too. So.. you have hope I guess!!
Please go watch something that’ll make you just cry laughing right now. You know your particular humor. Just go watch it. None of that youtube shit. Some proper funny movie/ comedian. For me some super dumb shit like Airplane, Yes Man, some old movies from my childhood (regional). I want you to laugh so much that so are not thinking of anything just having fun. Go do it. Then look at yourself in the mirror. 😊

• +1
mouth corner lip lift