Fixing my teeth

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
20200428 172949

20200428 172909

My two lateral incisors are kind of "going forward" compared to the central ones. Also you can see my upper teeth and lower ones are not aligned.

What should I do? (I'm 21 btw)

Orthodontist

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
mew bro mew!!!

• JFL
What kind of treatment should I get and how long do you think it would last?
invisalign (or an equivalent), a few $ thousand (depending on where you live, could be more or less), 6 months

Your alignment isn't completely perfect but I'd say it's above average to the point where I don't think it's worth fixing relative to how much it'd cost. Unless you're a richcel i'd spent the money on a different procedure

• +1
invisalign (or an equivalent), a few $ thousand (depending on where you live, could be more or less), 6 months

Your alignment isn't completely perfect but I'd say it's above average to the point where I don't think it's worth fixing relative to how much it'd cost. Unless you're a richcel i'd spent the money on a different procedure
Thanks for the advice

View attachment 379601
View attachment 379602

My two lateral incisors are kind of "going forward" compared to the central ones. Also you can see my upper teeth and lower ones are not aligned.

What should I do? (I'm 21 btw)
I Think I might have the same thing. I have more spacing in between the incisors. When you look at your lower palate, is there minor crowding and is one side more projected than the other? Do you have a slight uneven jaw because of this and a small mouth? Let me know cause this is my second biggest failio.

Get veneers. Best investment of my life. Mine are over 10 years old and still look incredible

Get veneers. Best investment of my life. Mine are over 10 years old and still look incredible
I might do that but I still need to fix the alignment first
I Think I might have the same thing. I have more spacing in between the incisors. When you look at your lower palate, is there minor crowding and is one side more projected than the other? Do you have a slight uneven jaw because of this and a small mouth? Let me know cause this is my second biggest failio.
I do have minor crowding but my mouth and jaw are fine imo

Teeth are the most underrated feature on this site where people always post pictures with a close mouth.
Guess what - this doesn't resemble real life where you smile and talk all the time.

Alright, appointment scheduled in two weeks to get invisalign. My prediction is that I will have to wear it for about 6 to 9 months + 3 months refinement. Very unlikely to last more than one year given how my teeth currently look like.
Ngl, this subreddit is lifefuel

They're fine bro, if you want to max just use crest strips and get composite bonding done.