Fixing penile curvature with traction devices.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
So I have read that using traction devices, penile curvature can be fixed and you can straighten out the penis. The question is, what device is best for this?

The first device I got was basic:

But then I bought this one too:

Now as you can see, the second device has more holes for the andro-band to be inserted into. If my penis is curved leftwards, am I supposed to try to "counter curve" it to the right, or should I just use the middle holes?

@DutchPrettyBoy @rightfulcel @Golang @GigaMogger @Hades @WallaWallaBingBang @Deliciadecu @Beetlejuice @Gazzamogga

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
This is where the fun begins

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fear, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 4612
Does curvature even matter? It's all about size and girth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope and hairyballscel
I’ve heard great things about the Restorex. It allows you to manipulate the way you stretch the penis in many different ways.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, GigaMogger, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
I’ve heard great things about the Restorex. It allows you to manipulate the way you stretch the penis in many different ways.

that costs 500 dollars lmao

I already have andropenis device

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), GigaMogger and malignant
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Tom2004, GigaMogger and 4 others
that costs 500 dollars lmao

I already have andropenis device
Yeah it’s pricey, but the clinical studies are promising. The average length increase in 6 months was 2cm.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
if its curved upwards like mine does it mean its better? or smthing?
yeah better to be curved slightly upwards actually, you can hit the spots on the front of her vaginal wall better that way

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Yeah it’s pricey, but the clinical studies are promising. The average length increase in 6 months was 2cm.

according to that study, penis extender only add to flaccid and not erect length?

"He adds that it only stretched his flaccid penis rather than added to an erection."

according to that study, penis extender only add to flaccid and not erect length?

"He adds that it only stretched his flaccid penis rather than added to an erection."
No, lol, that’s bullshit. The site I linked you is a medical study that looked at the mean increase in erectile size and function before and after a penis extender. They didn’t even look at flaccid.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4612
yeah better to be curved slightly upwards actually, you can hit the spots on the front of her vaginal wall better that way
mine is curved downwards guess i'll have to fuck upside down

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03 and hairyballscel
No, lol, that’s bullshit. The site I linked you is a medical study that looked at the mean increase in erectile size and function before and after a penis extender. They didn’t even look at flaccid.
iirc you did PEgym ? results ?

• +1
Reactions: Hades
iirc you did PEgym ? results ?
I’ve done clamping and some manual stretching. Mostly clamping though cause my girth used to right at average and I wanted more. I gained 1cm from manual stretching. Girth I gained about 1cm too, but 1cm in girth is way more noticeable than 1cm in length.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3990
I’ve done clamping and some manual stretching. Mostly clamping though cause my girth used to right at average and I wanted more. I gained 1cm from manual stretching. Girth I gained about 1cm too, but 1cm in girth is way more noticeable than 1cm in length.
for how long now, 5 months ?

for how long now, 5 months ?
I did most of the stretching 2 years ago, but starting again cause I wanna get to 7.5” but that’ll take a while. The girth took about 8-10 months clamping 3-4 days a week.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3990
Does anyone here know how good you can attach those extenders if you aren't circumcised? Especially under the glans, so the corpus and not the skin get elongated.

I did most of the stretching 2 years ago, but starting again cause I wanna get to 7.5” but that’ll take a while. The girth took about 8-10 months clamping 3-4 days a week.
clamping?

I am using andropenis and bathmate.

is andropenis no good compared to the extender you used or is it still good you think?

clamping?

I am using andropenis and bathmate.

is andropenis no good compared to the extender you used or is it still good you think?
Andropenis should work fine. I didn’t use a device. I just stretched with my hands. If I did use a device I probably would’ve gained a hell of a lot more though because it’s more efficient and creates a high force.

And this is my thread on clamping.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and hairyballscel
Just put your dick in the microwave for 5 minutes and it'll become flexible because of the heat

Then you can shape it any way you want

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Julius, DutchPrettyBoy, farlg and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
curved uppeward is mogger dick shape can hit the g-spot easier and make her cum. i wish mine was longer tho.its fat and curved upwards but not very long
mine is like 6.5 inches a bit fat and curved upwards so i guess the only thing i got is that its curved upwards jfl

mine is like 6.5 inches a bit fat and curved upwards so i guess the only thing i got is that its curved upwards jfl
bro 6.5 fat and upward curved is good bro.you dick mog me lenght wise

• Love it
everyone one this forum has a mogger dick wtf.how do you measure it?

i don't measure it bone pressed tbh, also i used my father's tape measure JFL
fuck bro mine is 5.5 (14cm) bone pressed but upperward shit is making it shorter. when i measure it straightened it its like 15cm and when i measure upsidedown its much longer so im actually confused

fuck bro mine is 5.5 (14cm) bone pressed but upperward shit is making it shorter. when i measure it straightened it its like 15cm and when i measure upsidedown its much longer so im actually confused
ngl i think 5.5 isnt bad if its curved upwards so don't go hard on urself just for ur penis size also u could try jeqling i haven't tried it personally but ill start tmorrow just to see if it actually works tbh jfl

Just put your dick in the microwave for 5 minutes and it'll become flexible because of the heat

Then you can shape it any way you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, DutchPrettyBoy and Gazzamogga
ngl i think 5.5 isnt bad if its curved upwards so don't go hard on urself just for ur penis size also u could try jeqling i haven't tried it personally but ill start tmorrow just to see if it actually works tbh jfl
yeah thx bro.i would say mine is avarage thank god for the girth tbh and upwards curve tbh.dickpill is the most legit even my bluepilled foid friends tell me its fucking over if you have an incel dick

• +1
  • +1
I remember reading a study at some point that coq-10 helps with peyronies so you should eat a bunch of heart regularly if your curvature is scar tissue related which it probably is if its at all extreme.

really got those gains from just manual stretching?
dang imma start, kind of sketched out by clamping tho ngl :bluepill:

So I have read that using traction devices, penile curvature can be fixed and you can straighten out the penis. The question is, what device is best for this?

The first device I got was basic:
View attachment 632687

But then I bought this one too:

View attachment 632675

Now as you can see, the second device has more holes for the andro-band to be inserted into. If my penis is curved leftwards, am I supposed to try to "counter curve" it to the right, or should I just use the middle holes?

@DutchPrettyBoy @rightfulcel @Golang @GigaMogger @Hades @WallaWallaBingBang @Deliciadecu @Beetlejuice @Gazzamogga
Making it more straight = more length appearance (length stays the same but penis stands up taller)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas and Deleted member 4612
Don't all traction devices do this? Phallosan Forte is used for Peyronie's disease so if it can handle that it can definitely handle a slight curve. You'll straighten it out while doing regular dickmaxxing. Only thing I would be worried about is losing a desirable upward curve, but I'm not sure if that's a concern.

Don't all traction devices do this? Phallosan Forte is used for Peyronie's disease so if it can handle that it can definitely handle a slight curve. You'll straighten it out while doing regular dickmaxxing. Only thing I would be worried about is losing a desirable upward curve, but I'm not sure if that's a concern.
mine is curved leftwards, so I'm not worried about losing a positive upward curve

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
High IQ thread.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Chadlitecel
The problem with these devices is not ED but it can create lots of varicose veins from restricting blood flow which is a looksmin. Not worth trying to manipulate the shape or trying to add an extra inch if your dick is looking like a pensioners leg.

Penis aesthetics matter. It's secondary to size but if you go too hard with traction devices it will eventually create an abomination between your legs...like the thing from "the thing".

The problem with these devices is not ED but it can create lots of varicose veins from restricting blood flow which is a looksmin. Not worth trying to manipulate the shape or trying to add an extra inch if your dick is looking like a pensioners leg.

Penis aesthetics matter. It's secondary to size but if you go too hard with traction devices it will eventually create an abomination between your legs...like the thing from "the thing".
proof?

Extenders restrict the blood flow so varicose veins will inevitably start appearing if you use the device for long periods of time.
I guess, I just don't care though, I want a bigger dick so I can slay through tinder, I'll deal with a veiny cock

Like you said: Dudes who get varicose veins from penile traction devices are probably exceeding the amount of tension their piece can handle or letting themselves get hard when they are extending.

On top of that if they are obese incels they likely have poor arterial health which will increase the chance to develop varicose veins.

If you destroy your dick from going full retard with a traction device then you are low IQ and probably shouldn't have Looksmaxxed in the first place.

But for those are growers not showers, born/developed a hook dick or just want to have a hog for the whores. Then traction devices are an asset.

Like you said: Dudes who get varicose veins from penile traction devices are probably exceeding the amount of tension their piece can handle or letting themselves get hard when they are extending.

On top of that if they are obese incels they likely have poor arterial health which will increase the chance to develop varicose veins.

If you destroy your dick from going full retard with a traction device then you are low IQ and probably shouldn't have Looksmaxxed in the first place.

But for those are growers not showers, born/developed a hook dick or just want to have a hog for the whores. Then traction devices are an asset.
so don't get hard when using traction devices? well I wasn't doing that anyway but I'll ake sure to avoid it for sure.

Also I'm not obese but I might be skinnyfat, will that be a big problem in terms of arterial health?

if ur penis isn't straight it means ur not straight

• WTF