Fixing penile curvature with traction devices.

so don't get hard when using traction devices? well I wasn't doing that anyway but I'll ake sure to avoid it for sure.

Also I'm not obese but I might be skinnyfat, will that be a big problem in terms of arterial health?

You want to have some blood flow when you put it on. That will help it stay on & get the desired effect. 40-60% erection.

Though having an full blown erection can cause some more tissue damgage than necessary for growth. Similar to Dermaneedling, Strength training etc. You want to cause the cells stress, but not overload it with stress. Just enough to encourage regrowth in said area.

Many website claim you need to wear it 6-8 hours day. That's after conditioning your piece to handle that time under tension. I advise start with 1 hour 6x day/week. Add more tension for the second week. Then increase the time an hour. Then fourth week increase tension again. You can play it really safe, make gains gradually and not destroy your dick in the process LOL.

And how old are you? what body fat%? hard to say if your weight is causing arterial damage from just being skinnyfat.

You want to have some blood flow when you put it on. That will help it stay on & get the desired effect. 40-60% erection.

Though having an full blown erection can cause some more tissue damgage than necessary for growth. Similar to Dermaneedling, Strength training etc. You want to cause the cells stress, but not overload it with stress. Just enough to encourage regrowth in said area.

Many website claim you need to wear it 6-8 hours day. That's after conditioning your piece to handle that time under tension. I advise start with 1 hour 6x day/week. Add more tension for the second week. Then increase the time an hour. Then fourth week increase tension again. You can play it really safe, make gains gradually and not destroy your dick in the process LOL.

And how old are you? what body fat%? hard to say if your weight is causing arterial damage from just being skinnyfat.
I'm 25, about 15% bodyfat

Were you obese as a child? Not fat but obese. And how much muscles mass do you have? Lanklet?
not obese, as for muscles not a lot tbh. I'm slightly over 150 lbs

if its curved upwards like mine does it mean its better? or smthing?

curved upwards is actually good (as long as its not like a semi circle or smth)

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
curved upwards is better because you hit more when having sex and easier to touch gspot , just measure your penis with the curve if measuring your peepee

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse and jake_okok
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse