incelretardd
.
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2026
- Posts
- 214
- Reputation
- 110
Upper eyelid is so bad..... Whats some good guides to follow. Is there anything I can do for softmaxxing?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
fr? I thought it was only a hardmax solution. Ill look into thatsleep(the sleepmaxxing botb guide is good to follow), hydrate, eat better and stop rubbing the eyes even if it feels good for a while, worked for me
obv bhai, i cured mine, dm me, i will show you how i changed and how it looks now, i was one of the most severe cases, also dont be a bitch and repfr? I thought it was only a hardmax solution. Ill look into that
only think you can do is getting fat grafting in your supra orbital region everything else you see is copeUpper eyelid is so bad..... Whats some good guides to follow. Is there anything I can do for softmaxxing?
lol ightobv bhai, i cured mine, dm me, i will show you how i changed and how it looks now, i was one of the most severe cases, also dont be a bitch and rep