Fixing upper eyelid exposure

incelretardd

incelretardd

.
Joined
Feb 21, 2026
Posts
214
Reputation
110
Upper eyelid is so bad..... Whats some good guides to follow. Is there anything I can do for softmaxxing?
 
sleep(the sleepmaxxing botb guide is good to follow), hydrate, eat better and stop rubbing the eyes even if it feels good for a while, worked for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd.
sleep(the sleepmaxxing botb guide is good to follow), hydrate, eat better and stop rubbing the eyes even if it feels good for a while, worked for me
fr? I thought it was only a hardmax solution. Ill look into that
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd. and jstingo
Upper eyelid is so bad..... Whats some good guides to follow. Is there anything I can do for softmaxxing?
only think you can do is getting fat grafting in your supra orbital region everything else you see is cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: incelretardd

Similar threads

revelations214
Replies
24
Views
124
foidslayer501
foidslayer501
SerafimN
Replies
3
Views
56
unloveable
U
zon1x
Replies
3
Views
78
Lite25
Lite25
Versal0
Replies
2
Views
57
Versal0
Versal0
underbiteuser
Replies
5
Views
24
underbiteuser
underbiteuser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top