Flat earther accidently proves Earth is round in his owm experiment

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog

“Interesting” :soy:

This is what happens when you take all your mental masturbation outside and put it to test. This scene is from a documentary called ‘Behind the curve’.

@Sal @Ryan @jahsuuu @chaddyboi66

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Aqua, Shrek2OnDvD and 18 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16384, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Why do u even bother this stuff

You are a heretic and speak blasphemy against Allah.

Maxresdefault 2

51QIXnhFaeL

Angry muslim mob rally

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and n0rthface
that soundtrack at the end though:feelskek:

brah could have been a dip in the earth

Better test would have been from 1000 feet plus away at multiple (3) locations

Then you can prove the curvature or flat earth. I am a flat earth skeptic. But even I think that this is a bad test

brah could have been a dip in the earth

Better test would have been from 1000 feet plus away at multiple (3) locations

Then you can prove the curvature or flat earth. I am a flat earth skeptic. But even I think that this is a bad test
The distance wasn’t short. The flat earther himself put together the experiment to test if what he believed matched up with reality. He actually got all the kit together, left the echo chamber behind and went and tested reality.

The answer obviously wasn't what he expected and he should do it a couple more times if he wants but if the results are still the same and if he accepts the answer and doesn't come up with a bunch of excuses for why the experiment was flawed, then i for one count him as more of a scientist for accepting when your pet theory is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Bhai do you believe the Prophet physically split the moon? I think it’s more plausible he simply created the illusion of it.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Ryan
Bhai do you believe the Prophet physically split the moon? I think it’s more plausible he simply created the illusion of it.
i dont believe it happened prophet muhammad was just a warner ..according to quran disbleivers will disbelieve even if u show them sings or not..they are indifferent to warning

View attachment 1431812

This is what happens when you take all your mental masturbation outside and put it to test. This scene is from a documentary called ‘Behind the curve’.

i believe allah not a shitty organization that have frauded so many missions ..i have seen so much of nasas shit that i dont believe a shit of what they say..they clearly faked the moon landing even one retired high ranked nasa member admited it ..u want me to belive these jokers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
David Copperfield disappearing the statue of liberty is more impressive tbh

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan
View attachment 1431812

any flat earth documantery or videos that u can find easily on utube are staged and are put on purpose there to decieve.
u should ask ur self why there is still a debate on this topic..its not so simple as it seems

• Woah
Reactions: Salludon
any flat earth documantery or videos that u can find easily on utube are staged and are put there to decieve
The level of denial:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon and hebbewem
Honestly, things like this are what drive people away from Islam. Wouldn't you think that something like this would have been witnessed and reported by cultures around the world? It's a pretty big thing not to notice especially when the ancients all over the world monitored the night sky for all sorts of omens.

There is also no scar on the moon to show such a geological event occurred on its surface. So when in doubt, I refer to the Quran.

The Hour (of Doomsday) has drawn near and the Moon has split. (54:1)

The word “inshakka,” meaning “split,” is used in this verse. The word is derived from the root “shakka,” meaning “to plow, dig up, to turn the soil...” In the same way, the Apollo 11 spacecraft that went to the Moon also took specimens of lunar dust back to Earth. In that sense, the term “the Moon has split” is consistent with developments in the present day.

I believe the Quran is referring to this as we get closer to Doomsday. Anything else in Hadiths about this event should be taken with a grain of salt. That's just my opinion.

i believe allah not a shitty organization that have frauded so many missions
Allah doesn’t say the Earth is flat bro.

they clearly faked the moon landing even one retired high ranked nasa member admited it
Proof?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14160 and Ryan
The distance wasn’t short. The flat earther himself put together the experiment to test if what he believed matched up with reality. He actually got all the kit together, left the echo chamber behind and went and tested reality.

The answer obviously wasn't what he expected and he should do it a couple more times if he wants but if the results are still the same and if he accepts the answer and doesn't come up with a bunch of excuses for why the experiment was flawed, then i for one count him as more of a scientist for accepting when your pet theory is wrong.
He's probably not a real flat-earther, just a round-earther larping, trying to make flat-earthers look bad.

• +1
Honestly, things like this are what drive people away from Islam. Wouldn't you think that something like this would have been witnessed and reported by cultures around the world? It's a pretty big thing not to notice especially when the ancients all over the world monitored the night sky for all sorts of omens.

There is also no scar on the moon to show such a geological event occurred on its surface. So when in doubt, I refer to the Quran.

The word “inshakka,” meaning “split,” is used in this verse. The word is derived from the root “shakka,” meaning “to plow, dig up, to turn the soil...” In the same way, the Apollo 11 spacecraft that went to the Moon also took specimens of lunar dust back to Earth. In that sense, the term “the Moon has split” is consistent with developments in the present day.

I believe the Quran is referring to this as we get closer to Doomsday. Anything else in Hadiths about this event should be taken with a grain of salt. That's just my opinion.

Proof?
yh hadiths should not be taken so much seriously cuz they were written 200 years after the prophets death..koran claims to be complete and dont need external litrature to understand it..i dont take hadiths as authority
clearly the moon verse is taking about the last hour aka day of judjement
ill try to look for the video btw

Proof?
"zoey interviews buzz"
Utube the video and see the 2 min video

yh hadiths should not be taken so much seriously cuz they were written 200 years after the prophets death..koran claims to be complete and dont need external litrature to understand it..i dont take hadiths as authority
I didn’t say ahadith shouldn’t be taken as authority. Hadiths help us understand the Quran better. For example, Quran says offer Salah. How do we know how many times a day should we pray, what’s the timing, how many rakah etc. Same goes for zakat, we are told in the Quran to give zakat but it doesn’t provide the details on the percentage of zakat, who are deserving of zakat etc. Allah left these things for Prophet Muhammad pbuh to explain and that’s why Ahadith are absolutely an authority especially saheeh ahadith.

I just meant that ahadith like these that claim about miracles which aren’t in the Quran should be taken with a grain of salt.

"zoey interviews buzz"
Utube the video and see the 2 min video
So the girl asked him, “Why haven’t we gone back to the moon?” And instead of saying, “We didn’t go back to the moon” he mistakenly said, “We didn’t go to the moon” is supposed to be a proof that he admitted NASA faked moon landing?

Even if we do believe he meant to say latter then why does he spend the next 30 minutes explaining her how it feels to be on the moon and other similar things like that?

Buzz Aldrin did an AMA on reddit few years ago where he answered many questions regarding the moon landing. No where did he mentioned that it was staged.

And here’s Buzz Aldrin punching a flat earther who called him out on faking the moon landing. Can’t blame him tbh i’d have done the same if some dude tried to shit on the biggest accomplishment of my life.

• +1
I didn’t say ahadith shouldn’t be taken as authority. Hadiths help us understand the Quran better. For example, Quran says offer Salah. How do we know how many times a day should we pray, what’s the timing, how many rakah etc. Same goes for zakat, we are told in the Quran to give zakat but it doesn’t provide the details on the percentage of zakat, who are deserving of zakat etc. Allah left these things for Prophet Muhammad pbuh to explain and that’s why Ahadith are absolutely an authority especially saheeh ahadith.

I just meant that ahadith like these that claim about miracles which aren’t in the Quran should be taken with a grain of salt.

So the girl asked him, “Why haven’t we gone back to the moon?” And instead of saying, “We didn’t go back to the moon” he mistakenly said, “We didn’t go to the moon” is supposed to be a proof that he admitted NASA faked moon landing?

Even if we do believe he meant to say latter then why does he spend the next 30 minutes explaining her how it feels to be on the moon and other similar things like that?

Buzz Aldrin did an AMA on reddit few years ago where he answered many questions regarding the moon landing. No where did he mentioned that it was staged.

And here’s Buzz Aldrin punching a flat earther who called him out on faking the moon landing. Can’t blame him tbh i’d have done the same if some dude tried to shit on the biggest accomplishment of my life.

nasa literally destroyed appolo 11 and all the files and data of moon landing ..wtf do u still believe them lol..does is not raise a little suspision in ur head..why people are so biased and cant accept that they can be wrong

A lot of Muslims actually believe this though. I was surprised to see you don’t, so I just asked my close Muslim friend who is a very strong believer and the most knowledgeable person on Islam that I know personally. this is what he said:

Interesting how much disagreement there is on basic things like this, let alone flat earth

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 14160
@DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER Tagging highly educated and god fearing muslim to add to discussion

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 16384
Look guys, if God wants the moon to split , he can split it and rejoin it without leaving a single trace. You have to understand an important principle. The moon splitting miracle was not meant for all times to come. It was only for the people living in that time and place ( Meccan people present before the Prophet (PBUH) ). Prophets are given miracles because they have to create the first community of believers in the shortest span of time.

But there's room for another interpretation , God can create an illusion in the brains of the people, or it can be an optical illusion etc. It can also be related to end times event as salludon has mentioned. Ibn Ashur said it was a lunar eclipse. Orthodox literalist Muslims obviously wont accept this interpretation but here's a Mufti justifying it ( this mufti doesn't believe in supernatural events )

From 1:03:52

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Salludon
i believe allah not a shitty organization that have frauded so many missions ..i have seen so much of nasas shit that i dont believe a shit of what they say..they clearly faked the moon landing even one retired high ranked nasa member admited it ..u want me to belive these jokers
They live broadcasted the first moon landing. They didn’t know what they would find on the moon. Imagine if they found aliens or something that changed our whole understanding of science / the solar system, or if the moon landing failed and all the astronauts died. They were just going to live stream that to the entire world? Jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14774 and Ryan