Flying is hedonistic normie traveling, Chad travels by land and sea

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Master
When you travel by land, with the train or car, you see the landscape changing, building changing, culture changing, you actually feel the distance you put past yourself.

Flying is just hedonistic normie shit where you don't even feel like you crossed any distance and its like teleporting.

So yeah for your next US trip take boat niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Lefty Rankin, noobs and 5 others
Only homos look outside

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
@Iasacrko which one do you think is the top and which is the bottom

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and jacky hanma
Everyone is . It needs to be banned
I never used it in my life

Also, unrelated….but I want to crush the skulls of normiefags who go on Tik Tok on public transport.

real men just walk off into a random direction for a couple of weeks/months.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and Beastimmung
They are both bottoms, they play scissors stone paper every night and the loser has to be the top

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nigga I’d rather fly it’s faster

I already hate being sat down waiting hours for a flight to end and the train is even slower

Nigga I’d rather fly it’s faster

I already hate being sat down waiting hours for a flight to end and the train is even slower
Flying is better only if you have a Private Otherwise you're a Slave to the system.

When you travel by land, with the train or car, you see the landscape changing, building changing, culture changing, you actually feel the distance you put past yourself.

Flying is just hedonistic normie shit where you don't even feel like you crossed any distance and its like teleporting.

So yeah for your next US trip take boat niggas
I love 19 hour train rides in a hard sleeper. Through cities and the countryside. Sometimes people build their houses right up to the tracks in the cities. Always traveling from Jinan to Guangzhou and back.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung