Fml I just left a party after doing the most aspie shit ever

It's brutal being sober. I'm trying not to even drink anymore because it sends me to a dark place now. I heard you mention mephedrone I think it was called. Is it a speedy kinda drug? That's what I'd need at a rave if anything. Damn wish I lived close to you in Europe I'd go to the raves with you bro. Do you drink at all?

Oh nice bro. Whats the thing your most excited to get, if any? I never get excited for drugs anymore but then again it's cause I've been through so much with them.

Same bro. It's hard making friends IRL that are willing to do stuff besides normie activities.
ordered some pute mephedrone, cocaine and 2cb
somewhat looking forward towards using it at parties

i wanna start experimenting with using it more in my daily life too. dates, social events, etc

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Your first thought was 'I gotta let my online incel friends know!'

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Your first thought was 'I gotta let my online incel friends know!'
based i do the same

while on the date im already thinking of the topic im gonna write

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Ok I’ve slayed her again. She’s not going anywhere bc of that. Looks can defo save u but they’re not the main thing

Autisme on a nother level bro just say some random shit

Ok I’ve slayed her again. She’s not going anywhere bc of that. Looks can defo save u but they’re not the main thing
True but autists here don’t want to expect it

Looks is the main thing

I went to a party with foid I’m LTRmaxxing
Stopped reading right there, not a word from sexhaver who socializes
Sexhaver ramblings